Home US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Alliance Face Offs

Comments

• Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711
    Well it always seemed to me like GK was a tight family, at least the main alliance, but I do not know that for sure, so I was just wondering whether or not that was true, 
    Yeah we're pretty tight.  Doesn't mean we don't have many of the same issues other alliances run into though.

I think what helps us is that we don't conscript from our subs when GK main goes through a rough patch (we don't want to undermine their own growth or stability and that's paid off for them and us in the long run).

We also try to keep things above-board and not personal.  If folks have a problem with us or a sub we'll genuinely try to resolve it.

Doesn't always work of course, but we try.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • billdo09 (US1)billdo09 (US1) US1 Posts: 375
    GK vs DT ill take our 16 vs their 14 ;)  <3

billdo09 @ usa 1

• Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711
    GK vs DT ill take our 16 vs their 14 ;)  <3
    Zing!

Actually, I Only count as one-third of a player, so there should be a decimal in there somewhere :)
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,647
    edited 07.04.2016
    Well cobalt, I do not mean to sound rude...but only a few of these would be legitimately good battles. Most of these would be pretty lopsided imo.

My vote would go.

FU vs TNP = FU wins low-mid difficulty. If subs are included it's worse for TNP.

BC vs SF = Draw(too close to call).

GK vs TNP = GK low-mid difficulty. Again if subs are included TNP is in trouble.

DT vs Horde = DT. mid difficulty. DT just has a whole lot more firepower.

HK vs RB = Hard Knocks mid difficulty. HK just seems more solid at the moment than RB.

Tower vs Broken Arrow = Draw(too close to call).

SG vs AF:Riders = SG. low difficulty. SG has much more fire power, warring experience and so on than AF:Riders.

Horde vs KS = Horde mid difficulty(sorry vic:/) Horde has much more experience in war than KS as well as greater firepower.

LoF vs RU = RU high difficulty-draw. LoF's subs might slow down someone like smack, maybe enough to cause a draw.

This is not to hate on anyone, this is only from what I have observed so far(I could very well be wrong on some of these). Are subs included in this match up? I gave approximations for some of these based on whether subs were involved or not.

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

• Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    edited 09.04.2016
    RM vs. EL ;)

so much for the dream of armistice and that delicate trust I had in your "third party objectiveness" .... oh well I should have known it was just another setup ..... and now I know I never should have trusted a talking teddy bear in the first place .....
    Post edited by Cormyria (US1) on

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

• Unbearable LOL!!! Oh my word!!!!  :D:D:oB)B)B)
  • What do you have against TNP? Honestly their alliance is pretty great. I'm in their direct sub and it's like a big whole family. I vote The Ninja Pack all the way. #Loyalty. 

PROUD memeber of the LEGENDS LORE TNP alliance. 
    Z*A*Y*L*A

• What do you have against TNP? Honestly their alliance is pretty great. I'm in their direct sub and it's like a big whole family. I vote The Ninja Pack all the way. #Loyalty. 
    As Mr.assassin said:

"This is not to hate on anyone, this is only from what I have observed so far(I could very well be wrong on some of these). Are subs included in this match up? I gave approximations for some of these based on whether subs were involved or not."

He doesn't have anything against TNP, these are just his observations. 

Lord septimus @us1
  • dragon rider72 (US1)dragon rider72 (US1) US1 Posts: 2,225
    RM vs. EL ;)
    That would definitely be an interesting match up
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

Um nothing?

One of my closest friends in the game is in NP, Geno7.

All of my votes had to do with war experience, overall power, event performance, power points and other background knowledge. No favorites, I picked some alliances that I would rather see loose in the matchup I gave them.
    Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    What do you have against TNP? Honestly their alliance is pretty great. I'm in their direct sub and it's like a big whole family. I vote The Ninja Pack all the way. #Loyalty. 
    Not really loyalty, your opinion.  Loyalty is sticking with them when offered to leave / not helping enemies.  

Supporting your team no matter what isn't loyalty, it's delusion.  I love my crew, have a lot of confidence in my alliance, doesn't mean I think we could take on say FU.  Not lacking loyalty, just understanding an alliance's place on the food chain.  Not to say that match up is a clear cut call, just saying loyalty isn't thinking your team is the greatest.  
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • Negan vs US1.

Got my money on Negan. 
    As Mr.assassin said:

"This is not to hate on anyone, this is only from what I have observed so far(I could very well be wrong on some of these). Are subs included in this match up? I gave approximations for some of these based on whether subs were involved or not."

He doesn't have anything against TNP, these are just his observations. 

Ok got t. Opinions are opinion :smile: 

Z*A*Y*L*A

Not really loyalty, your opinion.  Loyalty is sticking with them when offered to leave / not helping enemies.  

Supporting your team no matter what isn't loyalty, it's delusion.  I love my crew, have a lot of confidence in my alliance, doesn't mean I think we could take on say FU.  Not lacking loyalty, just understanding an alliance's place on the food chain.  Not to say that match up is a clear cut call, just saying loyalty isn't thinking your team is the greatest.  
    Well then, I guess we have major differences on what loyalty means, but I still respect your opinions.

Z*A*Y*L*A

Well then, I guess we have major differences on what loyalty means, but I still respect your opinions.
    I really hope nobody in this world uses your definition of loyalty.
    GIF

?? 

Proud Recruiter of KingdomOfDeath

Ssam42 @ usa 1

?? 
    Most people don't view loyalty as being a hardcore suckup. I personally view that as a rather flawed view of loyalty, hence why I hope that isn't what alot of people would define loyalty with.
    GIF
  • Ssam42 (US1)Ssam42 (US1) Posts: 421
    edited 14.04.2016
    If you're loyal to your team, you won't just flee with times get tough...
    Loyal members will fight with their alliance. 

Proud Recruiter of KingdomOfDeath

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    If you're loyal to your team, you won't just flee with times get tough...
    Loyal members will fight with their alliance. 
    That's not what they're saying. There's a difference between loyalty and blind loyalty. 
Sign In to comment.