Home English (UK) US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The Flag War

Comments

• Well, the consequences are known as "natural consequences"

Consequence:

noun
    the effect, result, or outcome of something occurring earlier:
    an act or instance of following something as an effect, result, outcome.
    the conclusion reached by a line of reasoning; inference.
    importance or significance
    importance in rank or position; distinction

In any case, there will be consequences, whether we will them upon you or not, and you will have to deal with those consequences. It is difficult to foresee exactly what natural consequences will be willed upon you, but behavior such as your own will never get you anywhere good.

~NL

Remember, we warned you, gave you many chances, and tried to fix this dispute many times, but you wouldn't cooperate.

~"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."~

~NL~

• I don't even know who hacked me anymore. But there are many candidates like some are posting on this very thread.

When Corm was getting farmed. Good Ol'e Days
  • Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    edited 24.01.2016
    I don't even know who hacked me anymore. But there are many candidates like some are posting on this very thread.

as I said it wasn't me so look a little closer to home and stop trying to falsely accuse me just to soothe your bruised ego  ...Look closer to home light ..... like your own cronies perhaps ??? no honor among thieves and tyrants lightswayer ???

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

• Noble Leone (ASIA1)Noble Leone (ASIA1) Posts: 1,633
    edited 24.01.2016
    I have no talent with a computer, it took me six months to figure out how to take a screenshot, and get a profile pic, and that was only after I knew that those things existed!

~NL~

edited 24.01.2016
    I have no talent with a computer, it took me six months to figure out how to take a screenshot, and get a profile pic, and that was only after I knew that those things existed!

right and i fight for player rights so i have no motive for something so FAR OUTSIDE of the realm of MY OWN  ability or MY WARTIME  ROE that i would consider even the idea of such a tactic to be REPUNGNANT and the fact that they are trying to use this FALSE ACCUSATION as a reason to attack me in  game is simply DEPLORABLE in my opinion ....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....

• Well Lightswayer, are you coming?

~NL~

the latest flag score from the sports desk ...

• the latest flag score from the sports desk ...

Let's got for 1k spam :P

-John

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~

the latest flag score from the sports desk ...

Let's got for 1k spam :P

-John

I am only 160 more "spam flags" away from the all time record right ? you think they would figure it out by now huh ? flagging doesn't work as insurgency here oh well live and learn or not you tell me ??...

• Relis (ASIA1)Relis (ASIA1) Posts: 1,402
    Go for 1K spams cormy!!
    A Proud Member Asian Sensation.Which is a sub of Drunken Fist (But now we looks like a restaurant).
    18th in berimond invasion without buying rubies or having a bakery.
    Most active member of Asian Sensation.
    I always be alone in alliance chat like 3-4 hours :D
    edited 15.03.2016
    Go for 1K spams cormy!!

all I have to do is be myself it seems and the "spam bandit" will take care of the rest :D .....

Post edited by Cormyria (US1) on

•                To forgive & forget is divine love indeed, may we learn to do so everyday. I admit it's not easy as thing will come & try to drag you down to the pit. Just look up & keep your eyes on the prize, to win the fight, & never ever give in or up.   B)B)B)B)
  • LOL...START FLAGGING ME MORE... I WANT 1k SPAM... PLS

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
    edited 03.04.2016
    can you handle the consequences of that much spam in one place? are there any ? stay tuned for the answers to these and other questions .... and now for an important public service announcement about "spam" .....

•                    Spam & eggs???
    baked beans and spam ?

• Monster100 (ASIA1)Monster100 (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 338
    why are u children fighting with lightswayer? hes a lvl 48 lol
    monster100 @ usa 1
    why are u children fighting with lightswayer? hes a lvl 48 lol

WOW !! you are like 5 months too late for that little trend ... and are you sure you don't want to apologize for calling us children ?

• Lol, Corm's a hoe

BTW

When Corm was getting farmed. Good Ol'e Days
  • I get cancer reading this thread...

Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
Sign In to comment.