Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

spring event reward

i did not got spring event deco 
and i am not got even  my deco and gge support reply percentage is 90 percent
and replying is 10 percent plzzz i want my deco and even my 3 supports answer 
is this the treat give by gge support to they customer

Comments

• he shld get his deco back gge shld make it done.these error make us to leave game

i hope gge ll listen ur problem
  • Lol, the funny thing is that all I needed to do is look at the title to know GGS f**ked up again.

Please reduce the size of your signature.

Sir Wodan

• Happy Lady (NL1)Happy Lady (NL1) Posts: 24
    edited 11.04.2016
    here the same,

I didnt got the spring event decoration.
    However, I've got the other rewards.
    Post edited by Happy Lady (NL1) on
    NL1 server ;)
    and got my level 70 :D
    Happy Lady
    Leaving or left the game at 20-07-2017

Never forget who you are

# I never dream about succes, I work for it
    # Whatever you decide to do, be sure it makes you Happy

• Ticket 2016040900001071 I wrote:
    Please describe what you have lost.
    Berimond event/ Foreigners event ended simultaneously earlier this week. I received
    none of the rewards given to the winning club, nor did i see any of the dialogue
    windows telling me i've won prizes at the time I've logged in.

When did you last have everything in your account?
    Cant say, other players had same problem (winterwortel)

When did you notice that something was missing from your account?
    Cant say, I cannot find the rewards given

If there are any other important details you would like to mention, please enter them
    here.
    Winterwortel, a team mate experienced exactly the same issue, which has been resolved
    I learned just now - ticket 2016040610005625

The reason this happens if you are not logged in during the price givings. This is a serious problem guys!! 

Please read these reviews of GoodGame Studios....
    http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.goodgamestudios.com#

http://prntscr.com/8me5a5

This forum hardly works properly... We want the old one back!!
  • Goselotje (NL1)Goselotje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 295
    In my alliance also several members did not receive the rewards from the spring event.
    Luckely I was online to collect my rewards (56th place).

This only did happen to the players who were not able to be online, 1 of the players was only for 1,5 offline.

With Beri event I am at place 8, when the event is ending I am at work in a meeting and my boss will not like it when I go out of the meeting to collect the rewards from a game.
    Only possibility is than to give my password to a good friend, so he can be online in my account at the time that the event is ending.

When will all these stupid bugs being solved? When you do not receive items because of a bug you have to wait more than 2 weeks before you finally receive them (when you are lucky)
    Gossie @ spilgames int_1
    Finally back where I belong in Legion
  • Carol5 (GB1)Carol5 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 29

Where is my Spring Competition reward Decoration?

I ended the comp in position102 but did not get the dec promised to all in top 250.

Yes again, here I go putting time and effort into an event and being short changed. I read the comment above where others were similarly robbed of their rewards because of a bug, it looks like, did not give out this reward to anyone not online.

That is a new one.

I shall be putting in another complaint to support...getting a bit tired of doing this. And hoping that the hard won decoration is actually given

Carol5 @ en 1
  • Carol, the problem is that if you were offline when the problem happened, you didn't get the deco.   Luckily I was online, but I know a lot of people weren't.  If this isn't sorted out I can't express how much of a hit this business will be taking due to the losses of players.   It is totally unacceptable for such a big company to do this and I'd be surprised if soon enough someone didn't end up taking legal action against these fraudsters.

MOT

• SKINK (AU1)SKINK (AU1) Posts: 690
    I got the deco but didn't receive my gems  :s 
    Relationship with GGE (Its complicated) | Proud non-ruby buyer (Sort of) | I have a life (Barely)

@aus1 ~ SKINK - Level 70 - OVERLORDS -The Fearless - Honor : 2k

Level 68 vs Level 70 legendary 444

• WickedWicked Posts: 266
    Hello guys,
    i'm sorry to hear you didn't got any rewards.
    Please leave a personal message to @CM Arcanine  so he can check this out what the issue is.

Arrows mini graphics Contact support  
    Arrows mini graphics Like us on facebook
    Arrows mini graphics Contact this moderator
    • Be a warrior, not a worrier •
    Kawaii small graphics
  • Mario999 (GB1)Mario999 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 142
    Wicked said:
    Hello guys,
    i'm sorry to hear you didn't got any rewards.
    Please leave a personal message to @CM Arcanine  so he can check this out what the issue is.

LMAO, then you will have to send screen shots of your position which you didn't take as you thought it would work as it should!!!!!!!!!! then they will say here you are but its not the same one but a crappier version or your lying and don't get anything, either way you lose, they win and there is sod all you can do about it! rant over.

• ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,836
    If Carol did finish in 102, I have a screenshot coincidentally, will find it, gimme a sec
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

no time and date on it: http://prntscr.com/arbkvj
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• Hi,

I received my decoration now.

Thank you GGE

NL1 server ;)
    and got my level 70 :D
    Happy Lady
    Leaving or left the game at 20-07-2017

Never forget who you are

# I never dream about succes, I work for it
    # Whatever you decide to do, be sure it makes you Happy

I got mine first time round and wasn't online

• CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    Hey guys,

Great to hear that you received your decorations! If you still have problems with this, please do PM me. I'll try to get it looked at for you.

All the best,

Steve.
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,842
    this has been going on for months now is it fixed? if it isnt your poor customer service people are never going to catch up.  With 2-3 events on at once and events lasting 3 days thats a lot of people every week losing out.  How many times are players going to lose out before they just walk? I am a level 8 gem down from an event months ago, i aint gonna get it without wastimg my time arguing the toss over and over.  Whats the point wait another month for a response? its frnakly not good enough. Its funny the last timethere was a problem that benefitted players ie losses were lower than expected, it was fixed in less that 24 hrs, yep all your bug team were over it like a rash, boom german efficiency at its very best.  in exactly the same update the front / loot gems stopped working probably effecting negativly every player in the game.  No 24 hr fix on this on, nope around 3 weeks it took, imagine the millions and millions of troops that were lost becasue you sending out weakened attacks.  Not even an appology, just a very late fix.  Seems to me GGS are very efficient when something goes wrong that causes players to benefit, however have a very very relaxed attitude to problems that negativly effect players.  This issue must be 3 months old by now yet its still happening!!!  Just how many prizes have gge avoided giving players by now?  Millions and millions of rubies worth no doubt/
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • well said
    paul furnell @ en 1 new leader of the musketeers we are back rebuilding what was lost.
Sign In to comment.