Home US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Rusty Maces Recruitment Thread (US1)

Comments

• Ssam42 (US1)Ssam42 (US1) Posts: 421
    edited 08.04.2016

Riiiiiiight...

if you keep telling yourself that, maybe you'll eventually believe it!

Anyway, not going to waste my time arguing with a 7 year old "bully" that was allowed to be too close to the keyboard. Have fun!

Proud Recruiter of KingdomOfDeath

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    edited 08.04.2016

Riiiiiiight...

if you keep telling yourself that, maybe you'll eventually believe it!

Anyway, not going to waste my time arguing with a 7 year old "bully" that was allowed to be too close to the keyboard. Have fun!

how am I the "bully" when I am the one being attacked? and again you try to deflect me by personal insults ? one more apology you owe me Ssam ....( attacking someone for their age is a VIOLATION of TOS as well as just downright slanderous ) so you know what happens next right ?.... unless you apologize and fast ..... like before the thread is reviewed for TOS maybe this time ? .... you know how closely this kind of thing is followed here .....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

• Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711
    edited 08.04.2016
    hey!!  DON'T drag me into this !! .... please ? ....
    well I still don't want anything to do with this thread ....
    Those of course, were you in response to your friend CoolKing mentioning you on page 5 (it was not the Rusty Maces guys who did it).  CoolKing acquiesced, and all seemed good.

But then CoolKing made another comment on page 6 (which didn't involve you), in which he wished Rusty Maces good luck, and since then you seem to want to have everything to do with this thread (six comments so far, anyway).

Before you get offended, bullied, disenfranchised, threatened, insulted, killed, mocked, slighted, ignored, abused or otherwise irreparably harmed by my post... please realize I'm not making any judgment here, only asking a question.  That question is: what changed to make you want everything to do with this thread?
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
    edited 08.04.2016
    hey!!  DON'T drag me into this !! .... please ? ....
    well I still don't want anything to do with this thread ....
    Those of course, were you in response to your friend CoolKing mentioning you on page 5 (it was not the Rusty Maces guys who did it).  CoolKing acquiesced, and all seemed good.

But then CoolKing made another comment on page 6 (which didn't involve you), in which he wished Rusty Maces good luck, and since then you seem to want to have everything to do with this thread (six comments so far, anyway).

Before you get offended, bullied, disenfranchised, threatened, insulted, killed, mocked, slighted, ignored, abused or otherwise irreparably harmed by my post... please realize I'm not making any judgment here, only asking a question.  That question is: what changed to make you want everything to do with this thread?

in answer to your question after I left FORUM the maces systematically went after every single one of my friends and associates both in game and on FORUM ... I returned and dragon and Molson went on the offensive right away in game leading us to this current impasse  of ours .... why am I going to get killed manatee? .....not that this is the first time I have heard that kind of  threat here before mind you ... fools rush in where angels fear to tread and we are in some pretty murky water now .....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....

• Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711
    Again, I am curious why you are so gung-ho about a thread you were saying you didn't want anything to do with just 1 page ago.

It's okay, you don't have to answer the question if you don't want to.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    Guys, lets not add fuel to the fire and spam the thread. I appreciate your efforts Manatee but as Teddy said, there's no point. Cormyria, if you have an issue, please find somewhere else to express it, this thread is for Rusty Maces recruitment. 
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    Hey Guys,

Rusty Maces is still recruiting I believe.  Don't let us in the peanut gallery distract you.
    What my adorable sea cow friend said ^^  

Mail Molson Beer if you're interested
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • How are you with events?
    Quae parit ignis causat umbram mortis
    We are the vengeance of souls went in silence
    We are the rage of the heavens in flames
    Rhapsody Of Fire Sayings Build a man a fire and hell be warm for a day Set a man on fire and hell be warm for the rest of his life

How are you with events?
    Top 40 when we're all hitting, we only have about 7 level 70s, 38 members.  So we will be a top 20 alliance in a couple months for events.  

Hion has a small dink
    edited 09.04.2016
    @Cormyria,

Pls just let them do their recruiting. The problem goes away when you ignore people.

ok teddy I will try your suggestion and thank you for your help at moderating this dispute but if Molson gives me more BR's to post I will post them here ....

• Warrior_Lord (US1)Warrior_Lord (US1) US1 Posts: 2,225
    @Cormyria,

Pls just let them do their recruiting. The problem goes away when you ignore people.

ok teddy I will try your suggestion and thank you for your help at moderating this dispute but if Molson gives me more BR's to post I will post them here ....
    Were gonna mass you tomorrow
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

edited 09.04.2016
    we are under orders not to because tanner told coolking to put them on a VERY SPECIAL no hit list .... all I can do is put out fires and bury the dead ... hence my consternation here ....

we are under orders not to because tanner told coolking to put them on a VERY SPECIAL no hit list ....
    I told him we're not hitting anybody other than you.  He asked if they could hit dragon back and I told him we wouldn't be involved / do so at his own risk.  

If the point isn't clear, we're hitting you and nobody else in your alliance wants to get hit to protect you.  

Hion has a small dink
    edited 09.04.2016
    we are under orders not to because tanner told coolking to put them on a VERY SPECIAL no hit list ....
    I told him we're not hitting anybody other than you.  He asked if they could hit dragon back and I told him we wouldn't be involved / do so at his own risk.  

If the point isn't clear, we're hitting you and nobody else in your alliance wants to get hit to protect you.  

oh the point is CRYSTAL CLEAR tanner and this is EXACTLY why you can't cry "bully" here  .... you will farm me and no one will stand in your way (FYI EVERYONE in my alliance is way too busy with bigger assignments to do anything but make the odd joke about my little plight ) they are just waiting to see what you guys do ... just like I am  ... how can I hit dragon if Molson keeps my castle's empty? isn't playing "castle wars " with tanner fun !! ?? guys ??? ....

• TANNER!!! you're not MASSING corm... this will not happen PERIOD. Corm is my right hand, I will not let you do this, I have you on our no hit list for a reason, you need to stop this NOW! I'm not putting up with this crap from you guys, I see ANY more attacks on corm and it will not end well.

and for the record I never handed him over for a MASS, I said I wouldn't stop a hit from dragon, I NEVER SAID I WOULD ALLOW A MASS, and YOU said you WOULDN'T get involved, do we need to go over what happened on ASIA1 on YOUR recruitment thread?

-John

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
    edited 09.04.2016
    wait ? what happened on asia1 ? I must have missed it  .... nobody tells me anything anymore ...
    Post edited by Cormyria (US1) on

TANNER!!! you're not MASSING corm... this will not happen PERIOD. Corm is my right hand, I will not let you do this, I have you on our no hit list for a reason, you need to stop this NOW! I'm not putting up with this crap from you guys, I see ANY more attacks on corm and it will not end well.

and for the record I never handed him over for a MASS, I said I wouldn't stop a hit from dragon, I NEVER SAID I WOULD ALLOW A MASS, and YOU said you WOULDN'T get involved, do we need to go over what happened on ASIA1 on YOUR recruitment thread?

-John

That one is a funny story.  Feel free to share it.  

Hion has a small dink
  • @Cormyria,

Were gonna mass you tomorrow
    Massing Cormyria? I want in! Are there any resource prizes involved?  ;)
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

Sign In to comment.