Home English (UK) US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Comments

• Better stay up all night now pal

~CaptJackSparrow be The Name~
                                                   ~Proud Member of RA~
                                       ~For Free Twinkies Message Necrophos~
                        ~Need a free A$$ Whooping Contact me VIA Thru PM.~
                             ~To file a complaint Press 1 for my Attorneys~
    ~Need Help finding the door press 2 and we will give u a boot.~                                     

~ My Battle song  http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=piarates+of+the+cariben+song+hes+a+pirate&&view=detail&mid=C8D15C7EFBAC6595ED09C8D15C7EFBAC6595ED09&FORM=VRDGAR~                                                      
                                              ~Thank you for your time~

Get ReKt
  • Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    edited 06.04.2016
    so much for peace .... oh well I tried ....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

• nah don't worry dragon I'll let yo live.

~CaptJackSparrow be The Name~
                                                   ~Proud Member of RA~
                                       ~For Free Twinkies Message Necrophos~
                        ~Need a free A$$ Whooping Contact me VIA Thru PM.~
                             ~To file a complaint Press 1 for my Attorneys~
    ~Need Help finding the door press 2 and we will give u a boot.~                                     

~ My Battle song  http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=piarates+of+the+cariben+song+hes+a+pirate&&view=detail&mid=C8D15C7EFBAC6595ED09C8D15C7EFBAC6595ED09&FORM=VRDGAR~                                                      
                                              ~Thank you for your time~

Get ReKt
    edited 06.04.2016
    what about tanner ? who is going to let him off the hook ? or is it the other way around ? I am so confused ... all I know is that now I will NEVER sleep tonight until I KNOW that armistice is final ... or is it that WAR is a forgone conclusion ? ....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....

• Warrior_Lord (US1)Warrior_Lord (US1) US1 Posts: 2,225
    Tanner Leave enraged legion alone.
    Why don't you help them out with one of your multis  ;)

why don't you talk more ARMISTICE and less ESCALATE ? for once in your life ? please ?.....
    I hit you once

Very funny smart as, maybe I'll just hit ya for glory.
    That'd be fun though I feel like its all talk or you'll just hit with one of your multis and deny connection with it...
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

edited 06.04.2016

why don't you talk more ARMISTICE and less ESCALATE ? for once in your life ? please ?.....
    I hit you once

That'd be fun though I feel like its all talk or you'll just hit with one of your multis and deny connection with it...

I wasn't talking about how many times you hit me THIS TIME !! I was talking about ARMISTICE !! .... aren't you one of lightswayer's multi's anyways? why is this an issue for you do you have proof or just wild accusations  ?

edited 06.04.2016

I hit you once

I wasn't talking about how many times you hit me THIS TIME !! I was talking about ARMISTICE !! ....
    whats armistice

Jack I wouldn't stay up a second longer than I normally would thinking you'd attack me

edited 06.04.2016

I hit you once

I wasn't talking about how many times you hit me THIS TIME !! I was talking about ARMISTICE !! ....
    whats armistice

ARMISTICE is when two sides agree to stop fighting .... not because one of them won or lost but because the war is no longer worth fighting due to attrition or economy ..... sort of like the ARMISTICE I had with the maces until you hit me from there and VIOLATED that agreement .... here is another example of further VIOLATION of that delicate ARMISTICE thanks to Molson :D ty big guy you just made my week .... what's yer next trick going to be ? YOU kind of jumped the gun on the whole taking FORUM to GAME thing .... again .... why am I not at all surprised ?.....

is it because I am typing words? is that why you are attacking me? or is it that you just don't have the patience to read the words I type? are you going to call ME names now too ? which is it ? and better yet? what do you hope to prove with this? that you have more numbers than me ? and you wonder why we never talk like we used to ? remember ? oh well back to the BRIAR PATCH !!..... unless ....
    Post edited by Cormyria (US1) on

• TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    Oh no, please, let me off the hook.  I will never get a single second of sleep knowing either of you are coming for me.  My crimes are unforgivable and I know you guys will just farm me out of the game with your superior might if I don't comply.  Oh whatever shall I do.  
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • I'm Shocked.....

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

edited 06.04.2016
    Oh no, please, let me off the hook.  I will never get a single second of sleep knowing either of you are coming for me.  My crimes are unforgivable and I know you guys will just farm me out of the game with your superior might if I don't comply.  Oh whatever shall I do.  

all tanner cares about is might and force he has no love for reason .... I am not the one attacking you tanner or anyone else for that matter  ... I think Molson helps me illustrate that fact very nicely don't you ? all we ask is armistice and for you to keep your end of the same ....

• Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    I just wanted some food bro
  • Better stay up all night now pal

Lol.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe, I love DOA. :p

When Corm was getting farmed. Good Ol'e Days
    edited 06.04.2016
    I just wanted some food bro

well why didn't you just ask ? on one of any of the threads here ? I could have shipped it to you as soon as I recover my economy .... and put out my fires .....again ..... "What we have here is a FAILURE to communicate "..... cool hand Luke ....

• TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    Lol, "armistice".  I told you before that you can leave us alone in game / forums, and we'd leave you alone.  You cried that we were forcing you to agree.  I gave terms, you still harass dragon, then he hits you and you cry.  To have an armistice implies that both sides wanted it to be done.  You're just giving us food, if you wanted it to be over it would be a surrender as you don't have bargaining power.  
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
    edited 07.04.2016
    Lol, "armistice".  I told you before that you can leave us alone in game / forums, and we'd leave you alone.  You cried that we were forcing you to agree.  I gave terms, you still harass dragon, then he hits you and you cry.  To have an armistice implies that both sides wanted it to be done.  You're just giving us food, if you wanted it to be over it would be a surrender as you don't have bargaining power.  

he said she said tanner ... YOU KNOW  dragon started in on jack ETC you are a total pack of bullies here that amount to little more than a kangaroo court and we all know it now  ...!!! so you admit your only goal here is to censor me because you cant handle logical discourse I am not allowed on YOUR FORUM ? I rest my case .... oh and thank you tanner for this little admission here on FORUM ....  I am sure you know what will follow ...."nuts" .....

You can bully me all you want in the forums an I can play how I want in-game

edited 07.04.2016
    You can bully me all you want in the forums an I can play how I want in-game

this is rich coming from you :D I think I just lolled myself to death  ..... do you honestly believe yourself at this point?

• Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    Maybe you don't understand what dragon is saying.

Do whatever you want to him on the forums, and he'll do whatever he wants to you in the game
    Maybe you don't understand what dragon is saying.

Do whatever you want to him on the forums, and he'll do whatever he wants to you in the game

maybe you don't understand what I am saying .... when does it end Molson?

Sign In to comment.