Home US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

What are some of your favorite or funny Quotes?

Here are a few of mine....

"I'm unique...just like everyone else"
Have you ever noticed that the word "SILENT" has the same letters as "LISTEN" ?
Life is not measured by the amount of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
"When you feel DOWN ...................LOOK up."
Listen, smile, agree and then do whatever you were going to do anyway.
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
"Beauty is in the eye of the BEER holder "
"A day woven in PRAYER rarely unravels."
You may be on the right track...but...if you stay still to long...you will get ran over.
"Don’t let someone else’s opinion of you become your reality."
A BAD day of fishing beats a GOOD day at work.
The person who says something is impossible should not interrupt the person who is doing it.

And one of my favorites I try to live by daily....

"Change your attitude and it will change your world"...  B)

Post edited by Sir Wins Alot (US1) on

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

Comments

•       Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

• RedMarvel (US1)RedMarvel (US1) US1 Posts: 65

Spider Robinson (writer)

God is an iron
    If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron.

RedMarvel @ Home in Toronto
  • Observation...............

"Has anyone noticed that the people who preach TOLERANCE are the ones least tolerant? "  "shrug"

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

• "A government big enough to give everything to you is big enough to take it all away" - Thomas Jefferson

-John

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • A man with his p***nis in peanut butter is literally fu***ng nuts
    Diplomat of DF SPARTANS

GGS ---> http://prnt.sc/abb42k

• "I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him." - Galileo Galilei

"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see." - Arthur Schopenhauer

"If everything's under control, you're going too slow." - Mario Andretti

"Fight for your opinions, but do not believe that they contain the whole truth, or the only truth." - Charles A. Dana

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step" - Lao Tzu

"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

"One's philosophy is not best expressed in words; it is expressed in the choices one makes... and the choices we make are ultimately our responsibility." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • "Not forgiving someone is like drinking a bottle of poison and expecting the other person to die from it."

• "I trust no one. Not even myself." - Joseph Stalin
    "I am me. That is no truer than today." -Dr. Seuss
    "The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination" -Albert Einstein
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2k9irh -Muhammad Ali (Show you how great I am)

Just some of the most memorable I can think of.
    Have fun and enjoy the game.

• Some of my favorite quotes,

"Every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness"- Ralph Waldo Emerson"
    "If you cooler than me, does that make me hotter than you?"
    "Sometimes I wish I was a bird so I could fly over certain people and shit on their heads"
    "Sometimes your knight in shining armor, is just a retard in tinfoil"
    "A jealous women does better research than the FBI"

https://gyazo.com/6ddbf8b84d9a9a3e3f0eb72aa0942636

Clean main hit with excellent loot!
  • Sir Wins Alot (US1)Sir Wins Alot (US1) Posts: 2,348
    edited 03.05.2016

"Quoting someone shows that you are not creative enough to make your own quotes, that you only rely on what others have previously said, and that you lack enough knowledge of the English language to express poetically what you want to say."
    Um....Can I quote that?   : P

• "Sadly..... ya just can't fix  STUPID "  B)
    httpmedia5picsearchcomisLWl71DFMAMIlmpjsw443GJXromwNPiCaeJ3PeQFXEXsheight220

• "I want to eat all the religions...and you can quote me on that"-Andrew Stevens.
    Decedance, Sleaze and Excess
  • Revolc @ USA 1
Sign In to comment.