Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Twisted Fire Starters, part II

2»

Comments

• @Wicked can you remove all but my posts from my thread ?  I would like these individuals to take their argument elsewhere and have all other comments but my own removed.
    @Wicked

please could look at this http://prntscr.com/akpb8e
    allaince dhm
  • hornby19 (GB1)hornby19 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 821
    @Wicked can you remove all but my posts from my thread ?  I would like these individuals to take their argument elsewhere and have all other comments but my own removed.
    Mate, I'm pretty sure Wicked will put you on a warning for having multiple threads, it may not seem wrong, but really you should keep 1 thread for all this stuff, you had a thread called twisted fir starters that you were using yesterday, then you made this one...there is just no need for it

All views are my own, and they are not related to my alliance in any way at all. You all got that?? 
  • james84 (GB1)james84 (GB1) Posts: 104
    edited 27.03.2016
    okay I think we should finish now this is boring
    guy I don't mind you making these posts but can you keep it all on one post please then people will leave u alone and people who wants read can
    allaince dhm
  • I'm not going to do anything, i'm saying he should stop as it won't get him anywhere.

then there is no point arguing with john because we know whos going win it
    I'm not looking an arguement with anyone lol
    Just what does crying and moaning on the forums do?
    Declare war and have fun!!
    After all its a war game

Take Care
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.

• I dont make threads lol

Where you have your 5 a day on here
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • I'm tempted to attack him, if I do, I guarantee you I won't lose. Look at my signature 

Please reduce the size of your signature.

Sir Wodan

• Free target! Lol

Please reduce the size of your signature.

Sir Wodan

• Free target! Lol

Something is wrong when you have farmers on the wall....

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• WickedWicked Posts: 266
    edited 27.03.2016
    Okay enough here guys.
    use the thread for whatever it needs to be used and do not spam daily 5-6 messages of every move that happens inside alliance. Edit one message with all the necessary information daily or once a day if you feel it has to be shared. 

Also guys i know some find it annoying, try to ignore this thread if you do and don't join in with the spam. :)

I also won't be deleting any posts. 
    From now on try to follow the forumrules,
    this will be my last warning. 

Arrows mini graphics Contact support  
    Arrows mini graphics Like us on facebook
    Arrows mini graphics Contact this moderator
    • Be a warrior, not a worrier •
    Kawaii small graphics
  • hornby19 (GB1)hornby19 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 821
    edited 27.03.2016
    Jealous and petty. I am surprised some of you have the ability to cut and paste and type with the mentality exhibited here. Guffaw. I hope you are please with yourselves over the ruination of my thread. Or perhaps you would understand me better if I wrote, Grunt, snuffle, snort, grunt, grunt, You bunch of knuckle dragging neanderthals. Ooo, you know that give me ideas for the title of another thread.
    knuckle dragging neanderthals? F*ck off
    im 14, last year, when i was 13, i got 94% in my maths gcse, A*..

and dont flag it as abuse, as you just called me, amongst others, a knuckle dragging neanderthal 

All views are my own, and they are not related to my alliance in any way at all. You all got that?? 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file