Home English (UK) Player Introductions

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

I'm CM Arcanine, pleased to meet you!

146»

Comments

• Jigar64Jigar64 Posts: 1
    edited 15.12.2014
    hi i am jigar
    Jigar6 @ in 1
  • NickDude (US1)NickDude (US1) Posts: 4,268
     . . . . . Nice bump.
    Bards shall sing about the victories of ours,
    Enemies will fall under Chivalric Lords' towers
    Foes of their Leader will always tremble,
    But his and Chivalric Lords' allies will reassemble

Every alliance must have 3 things: loyalty,rules and right to vote. Without them,it is not an alliance. It's anarchy.

~Sandravlc of Aragonsland Empire,Leader of Chivalric Lords alliance. Leader serves,not rules.~
    Sandravlc's Logbook- Chronicle I

• Warm welcome! And am i the only one who doesn't know Ethan? XD
    Bonerys Djhakar
    -Legion Marauder
     B) 

• Do Cms play this game?...I'm just curious
  • SKINK (AU1)SKINK (AU1) Posts: 690
    Bruh why the bump?  :|
    Relationship with GGE (Its complicated) | Proud non-ruby buyer (Sort of) | I have a life (Barely)

@aus1 ~ SKINK - Level 70 - OVERLORDS -The Fearless - Honor : 2k

Level 68 vs Level 70 legendary 444

• tonygee1 (GB1)tonygee1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 16
    Hi Steve,

Can you help, been an avid player for some months now love the game, what happened on the 23rd of this month June, bought the rubies selection with the extra bonus, paid through pay pal, didnt receive the rubies, filled in 2 customer tech support forms, no email has been received and no tickets, contacted pay pal and the problem is in the resolution centre with them as items not received, to top it all i tried to go on line again all day and my account has been suspended? whats that all about, all i want to do is play the game and get my rubies that i paid for as it stands i can do niether, naturally my castles and outpost wont last long without my daily attention, i have worked and played hard as well as spending weekly on rubies only to find that hard work will soon be a wasted and my castles will be in ruins!! all im asking for is the rubies and for me to be able to play!! not too much to ask for is it?
  • Hi Steve,

Can you help, been an avid player for some months now love the game, what happened on the 23rd of this month June, bought the rubies selection with the extra bonus, paid through pay pal, didnt receive the rubies, filled in 2 customer tech support forms, no email has been received and no tickets, contacted pay pal and the problem is in the resolution centre with them as items not received, to top it all i tried to go on line again all day and my account has been suspended? whats that all about, all i want to do is play the game and get my rubies that i paid for as it stands i can do niether, naturally my castles and outpost wont last long without my daily attention, i have worked and played hard as well as spending weekly on rubies only to find that hard work will soon be a wasted and my castles will be in ruins!! all im asking for is the rubies and for me to be able to play!! not too much to ask for is it?
    they suspend you if you try too take it back lol
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • CM mark II is welcome here :) but be cearful and AVOID GreenWaves at ANY COST!!!!!!
    what's a "GreenWave"?

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain - the Bene Gesserit from the Dune books
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
    Thread Closed due to Steve being an Ex-CM now ;) Let his legend live on in the forum archives however :D 

Angus
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

This discussion has been closed.