Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Update Questions & Feedback: Tweaks and optimoozations

Comments

• alot of new and old bugs, please do maintenance again, its unplayable, cant attack towers, cant attack foreigners, cant do antthing, unbelievable
  • JESUS CHRIST!

YET ANOTHER BUG! FFS

http://prntscr.com/ai0y31

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
  • Peps (SKN1)Peps (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 25
    Not again   :s   i cant  attack  Foreingers  loosing  points  and patiens    cant GGe do  anything right  ?

and  still no  deco  and  loost  Tokens   not even  a answer from support 

i am so mad  right now that i am  about 2  explode 

and i am not  that good  in english   so  its  hard to  get my  message  right 

it´s  hard to  win  the events  and  not easy  if you cant send any  attacks

Peps @ skn 1
  • commando (US1)commando (US1) US1 Posts: 475
    JESUS CHRIST!

YET ANOTHER BUG! FFS

~Ultra
    that is an old bug.  maybe they improved it for this update?
    commando @ usa 1
  • cheza2000 (GB1)cheza2000 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 270
    @CM Arcanine 

Are GGS aware of the old bugs that have returned in this update?

The 'too many troops on the flanks' bug being a nice challenge as you try to guess how many you can actually send rather than the number on your com!
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
  • UltraFlavoured (GB1)UltraFlavoured (GB1) GB1 Posts: 953
    edited 21.03.2016
    Just in case players need to loot and all have gems attached to comms.

Troops Flank then middle ALLOWED.:
    Ice max (Level 51) :F-52 M -156
    Sand Max (Level 61): F-52 M -156
    Fire Max (Level 71) F-64 M -192

Robber Baron King - F-64 M -192 for level 70s

Basic solution so you dont lose your troops for looting.

~Ultra

PS Much better advice than contacting support I can guarantee that :DYour welcome 
    Post edited by UltraFlavoured (GB1) on
    Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
  • JESUS CHRIST!

YET ANOTHER BUG! FFS

~Ultra

Yep, took me 15 mins to guess the limit of troops on Robber Baron King...

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• Loot gems have no effect.  Loot bonus on comm workign but carry capacity from gems has been nuked
  • 3sT (NL1)3sT (NL1) Posts: 28
    What the hell???

You updated an old bug that was dorment for a while.
    Thanks sooooo much for making the game a guessing game for how many men it takes for your army takes off.

Fix old bugs first and do new things later.
    Won't be to many dissapointed players that way with a game that works better

Keep doing it this way and people loose interest and quit the game.
  • JESUS CHRIST!

YET ANOTHER BUG! FFS

~Ultra

Gems not working again ! how suprising wonder what else is wrong !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Just in case players need to loot and all have gems attached to comms.

Also take advantage the Towers seem to be a lot weaker than normal.

~Ultra

PS Much better advice than contacting support I can guarantee that :DYour welcome 
    no problems on Fi attacks thouigh ? wierd issue - again !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Mikeshot2 (GB1)Mikeshot2 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 301

it does not take GGS very long to add a few more bugs crashes and error messages - congratulations developers - your outstanding ability in P" off your customers is first class !

The German dictionary does not have a translation for the word compensate - it was replaced with " F*** You "  

• Peps (SKN1)Peps (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 25

it does not take GGS very long to add a few more bugs crashes and error messages - congratulations developers - your outstanding ability in P" off your customers is first class !

The German dictionary does not have a translation for the word compensate - it was replaced with " F*** You "  

Well  spoken    and  GGe  are  god  att  ripp off´s
    they  hade  to take a bit longer  on the  update so they could screw it  upp and  ad  some  more bug´s

Peps @ skn 1
  • Scandy (GB1)Scandy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 95
    So much for short downtime -_-
    it's taking longer than expected to add all the new bugs and glitches

I wonder why there's never any "good" bug's? Like ones where you could get an extra spin on the wheel of fortune instead of not being able to use it at all... Or perhaps GGS accidently giving us all some troops instead of accidently losing them... Or even a nice bug that gives us good cast and com items instead of not being able to find anything useful... Oh what am I saying GGS  wouldn't give us a bug that we could profit from. But seriously have you ever thought of it? All the bugs negatively effect us, don't you all wonder why?
    It happens actually - I remember getting a Unique hero as a top 50 when only the winner was supposed to get it. And to some extent the Beri debacle was positive since it enabled us to get more awards and more coins. For big ruby spenders who were in to top 50/top 100 I understand the issue (I was somewhere around 100 but I was not online when it was supposed to expire), but I would rather have a 6 day Beri event than a 3 day event to get awards and coins.
  • edited 21.03.2016
    Dear GGE,

What the heck is this?!
    9 Pieces?
    70% CY bonus right off the bat?
    Can they be upgraded?
    Can gems be added on to them?
    If yes, is this the first of many 200% CY bonus comms?

Sincerely
    WTF(?)

SY1QlJfpng

King Queen Oestrogen The Fearless

You'd be Fearless too if GGE turned you into a Hermaphrodite.
  • Lord Roj (GB1)Lord Roj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,122
    Dear GGE,

What the heck is this?!
    9 Pieces?
    70% CY bonus right off the bat?
    Can they be upgraded?
    Can gems be added on to them?
    If yes, is this the first of many 200% CY bonus comms?

Sincerely
    WTF(?)

Aren't though things custom gems? presumably where you get the 9 pieces from.
    Lord Roj @ en 1
  • Scandy (GB1)Scandy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 95
    I think that each event should fill different needs. And to some extent they do:

- Nomads/Samurais - coins, decoration and equipment for the medium active players who'll never make top 20 for lvl 70. NO real downside to participate.

- Beri Invasion - good source for Iron Ore and Glass, but a massive drain on coins

- FL - best source for glory, but a drain on coins. FL used to be a decent source for kingdom resources, but Beri Invasion is more effective for that. 

- Beri proper - good source for coins and decoration, but especially for titles that enable you to recruit better soldiers

- Storm - easiest way to get full sets for commander and cast.

The problem really arises when they do Beri Proper in parallel with Nomads followed by Samurais so you can't take advantage of it because you are out of tools, and follow that with Beri Invasion followed by FL - towards the end of FL you can't participate because you are out of coins. If the made sure that they had FL - Nomads - Beri Invasion - Samurai - FL - Nomads - etc - etc, and tried to make sure that Beri Proper ran parallel with FL I think the activity level from, and enjoyment for most players would be higher
  • berty23uk (GB1)berty23uk (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12
    Hey everyone,

Let us know what you think about the upcoming update! If you've got any questions, drop them in here and I'll try and get back to you ASAP :)

Regards,

Steve
    why can't we attack foreigners?its not working !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Again this flank bug http://prntscr.com/ai0p27
    how hard can it be to fix it? you wasting your time on adding new things to the game and you can't fix this and other bugs??

we don't care about your damn updates we want the bugs gone .. it's much more important
     Yes, again this flank bug http://prnt.sc/ai2mov . After I lose 4 minutes to deploy all troops, I can't send them. Twice. Lost interest. 

I also want bugs gone before any other update. Coin counter is also in repair for months. Only promises it is going to be fixed, team is working on it..

Bubik @ WWW 1
  • Just in case players need to loot and all have gems attached to comms.

~Ultra

no problems on Fi attacks thouigh ? wierd issue - again !
    Yeah I currently havent had any issue with FI although - I gather other players have though

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:

Ultra - First and Last.
Sign In to comment.