Home English (UK) War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Capture of resource village

I spied the resource village of the player called Shelley & received a report on spying it only had 1 soldier in it so I tried to capture it & now the alliance of this member is declaring war on my alliance because of the capture attempt. We all feel that this action is getting very personal & very low for stronger alliances to take it that far. this game is supposed to be about fun & building up your level & expertise not declaring war on alliances for a capture attempt on a resource village.

Comments

• hornby19 (GB1)hornby19 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 821
    dont know the rules in aussie server, but in uk any rv cap is automatic war...

All views are my own, and they are not related to my alliance in any way at all. You all got that?? 
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    That's how it works, if you steal from large alliances you can expect to pay for it. Alliances guards their rv's.
    Why steal when you can just search for free ones?

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Yea that happends.
    If someone steals RV, the alliance goes into war mode. Which is good imo. Since you just don't steal someones RV.
    Why don't you search for free RVS? find people with no alliance, who are in fire, no OP,... then send them a message to see if theyre still playing, if not > u steal their RV.
    Also you can get RVS from your alliance members who quit.. (prob when u have a larger alliance)

Goodluck
    iStephy - International 1
    United Titans

■ · □ ╳ □ · ■

• I spied the resource village of the player called Shelley & received a report on spying it only had 1 soldier in it so I tried to capture it & now the alliance of this member is declaring war on my alliance because of the capture attempt. We all feel that this action is getting very personal & very low for stronger alliances to take it that far. this game is supposed to be about fun & building up your level & expertise not declaring war on alliances for a capture attempt on a resource village.

• I totally agree w/ you...

I even have a castle neighbor whose very on on attacking my castle and sabotaging it... I think he seriously got some issues...  
  • get more members and troop power into your alliance and fight the war. if your alliance wins the war, you get to keep the RV. That's it. but beware don't start a server war :tongue: 
    Empire Knights on UK1.

On and off.

this is my ask thread: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/296736/ask-vamp-3#latest

I know you're wearing thin down to the core.

So hold your breath.

• The alliance misc: united steal rv's and say's it was there's when it was unoccupied. They're a bunch of punks they're alliance is disgraceful and should be eliminated no one in that alliance has any honor just punk's
    tedm @ usa 1
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,088
    edited 17.02.2016
    Check this they could have this toggled by accident or on purpose (http://prntscr.com/a4erst) either way you shouldn't attack peoples resources villages or ops, Castles are fine to attack they won't go to war for attacking that if there an alliance that fellows the fair play rules. 

Hope that helps
    Imperius @EN1
    Musks

• brian69en (US1)brian69en (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    :):):):):):)
    brian69en @ usa 1
  • kojo123 (IN1)kojo123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 92
    In Indian server too stealing rvs results in 2return hits and no support from alliance members these rv issues also led to war between chv and Gow wich resulted in server war wich made our castles really look ugly
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    In Indian server too stealing rvs results in 2return hits and no support from alliance members these rv issues also led to war between chv and Gow wich resulted in server war wich made our castles really look ugly
    Not if you capture from a player in ruins.
    And your castle is not so ugly now.
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    I spied the resource village of the player called Shelley & received a report on spying it only had 1 soldier in it so I tried to capture it & now the alliance of this member is declaring war on my alliance because of the capture attempt. We all feel that this action is getting very personal & very low for stronger alliances to take it that far. this game is supposed to be about fun & building up your level & expertise not declaring war on alliances for a capture attempt on a resource village.
    You are new to the game... on US1, we would attack you till you quit the game, and destroy every building in your castle. Not sure how you Aussies work, but most people take their RVs kinda seriously.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Ama C (US1)Ama C (US1) US1 Posts: 20

hge (US1) said:
    You are new to the game... on US1, we would attack you till you quit the game, and destroy every building in your castle. Not sure how you Aussies work, but most people take their RVs kinda seriously.

Ama C @ usa 1
  • Ama C (US1)Ama C (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    What you did is stealing...cause for WAR.  If you want an RV, go looking until you find an empty one and then capture it and good luck being the first 1 to get to it.  To many players (young usually), just pop out their front door, see an RV they like and promptly send enough troops to tackle an FL and think it's okay to take whatever they want.....no, no, no...go get it the honest way and it will be yours until some newbie decides he likes yours.
    Ama C @ usa 1
  • SKINK (AU1)SKINK (AU1) Posts: 690
    On behalf of the Australian server I would like to say that stealing an RV is and act of war and the person who attempted to steal the RV will be attacked until they are taught a lesson but we do not involve the whole alliance only the player. I do know of a certain alliance *cough* The Undertakers *cough* That burned a player who had tried to steal an RV but took it a step further by leading a capture attack on one of his OP which was well developed with ruby buildings as well. This is absolutely unacceptable by this alliance and i'm happy to say that we are in a war with them backed by our brother alliance and allies and are massing the sh*t out of them :blush: 

Respectfully ~

Skink 
    Relationship with GGE (Its complicated) | Proud non-ruby buyer (Sort of) | I have a life (Barely)

@aus1 ~ SKINK - Level 70 - OVERLORDS -The Fearless - Honor : 2k

Level 68 vs Level 70 legendary 444

• On behalf of the Australian server I would like to say that stealing an RV is and act of war and the person who attempted to steal the RV will be attacked until they are taught a lesson but we do not involve the whole alliance only the player. I do know of a certain alliance *cough* The Undertakers *cough* That burned a player who had tried to steal an RV but took it a step further by leading a capture attack on one of his OP which was well developed with ruby buildings as well. This is absolutely unacceptable by this alliance and i'm happy to say that we are in a war with them backed by our brother alliance and allies and are massing the sh*t out of them :blush: 

Respectfully ~

Skink 
    So Skink, when did this war start, I've noticed most UT player's burning in GE also who's on what side?

Wilson Wang @ au 1
    On behalf of the Australian server I would like to say that stealing an RV is and act of war and the person who attempted to steal the RV will be attacked until they are taught a lesson but we do not involve the whole alliance only the player. I do know of a certain alliance *cough* The Undertakers *cough* That burned a player who had tried to steal an RV but took it a step further by leading a capture attack on one of his OP which was well developed with ruby buildings as well. This is absolutely unacceptable by this alliance and i'm happy to say that we are in a war with them backed by our brother alliance and allies and are massing the sh*t out of them :blush: 

Respectfully ~

Skink 
    So Skink, when did this war start, I've noticed most UT player's burning in GE also who's on what side?

UT declared on us a while ago, its OL, Seps and Alchemists against just UT.
    Relationship with GGE (Its complicated) | Proud non-ruby buyer (Sort of) | I have a life (Barely)

• On behalf of the Australian server I would like to say that stealing an RV is and act of war and the person who attempted to steal the RV will be attacked until they are taught a lesson but we do not involve the whole alliance only the player. I do know of a certain alliance *cough* The Undertakers *cough* That burned a player who had tried to steal an RV but took it a step further by leading a capture attack on one of his OP which was well developed with ruby buildings as well. This is absolutely unacceptable by this alliance and i'm happy to say that we are in a war with them backed by our brother alliance and allies and are massing the sh*t out of them :blush: 

Respectfully ~

Skink 

Oh, thought OL was a pact of ut?
    Wilson Wang @ au 1

Respectfully ~

Skink 

Oh, thought OL was a pact of ut?
    LOL now way!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file