Home US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

KingomOfDeath Now Recruiting

Comments

• I know some rude players in KoD...lol
    but I am also heavily biased.

I prefer the old KoD, but the current KoD has some members I like. I miss my Kyah and Playa :)
  • Labs.... I hate labs and monuments. GGE needs to make them like RVs so first person who lands on it gets it and the rest of the attacks bounce off.

Cobalt, how would we have Lab issues with you? Until we merged with Bloody Eagles we had no players over 500 clicks away from us lol (That is unless you are talking about another kingdom).

http://prntscr.com/ac6r18

DJ
  • Labs.... I hate labs and monuments. GGE needs to make them like RVs so first person who lands on it gets it and the rest of the attacks bounce off.

Cobalt, how would we have Lab issues with you? Until we merged with Bloody Eagles we had no players over 500 clicks away from us lol (That is unless you are talking about another kingdom).

http://prntscr.com/ac6r18

It was in ice and the person who took it used assassins and was rather far away from it compared to me who was using bowman. I don't remember the name of the player but it was a rather generic name with alot of numbers, when I go through KoD members I don't recognize any of them being from the the time with the labs, idk if they are still with yall or not.

of course I wasn't talking about green, we don't have hardly any players that are level 70, no purpose for a lab in green.

Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
  • SuperPIEman88 (US1)SuperPIEman88 (US1) US1 Posts: 115
    edited 08.03.2016
    Wish I could join...but I meet very little of the wanted stuff, and also I've been with Neph Wargods for 3+ years and will stay loyal...

at like 165k PP and hovering around Conqueror...during FLs I usually end up a bit higher if my army hasn't previously been wiped out lol...

might be be higher but fighting war, so I can't really hit neutral alliances but it's mainly looting or trying to Attack misc superpowers when doing war attacks...xD that never ends well lol

Pieman
    Post edited by SuperPIEman88 (US1) on
    Pieman US1
  • Wish I could join...but I meet very little of the wanted stuff, and also I've been with Neph Wargods for 3+ years and will stay loyal...

at like 165k PP and hovering around Conqueror...during FLs I usually end up a bit higher if my army hasn't previously been wiped out lol...

might be be higher but fighting war, so I can't really hit neutral alliances but it's mainly looting or trying to Attack misc superpowers when doing war attacks...xD that never ends well lol

Piemam
    Thanks for at least using the thread what it's meant for
    If you want to visit the alliance or something, feel free to message me and I can work something out :)

Proud Recruiter of KingdomOfDeath

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• dragon rider72 (US1)dragon rider72 (US1) US1 Posts: 2,225
    KingdomOfDeath is looking to fill up its ranks with exemplary attackers who are experienced in the game.

We are looking for members that - 
    Have 250k+ PP
    Have a good glory title (around The Steel-hearted)
    Have nice loot
    *NOTE* These are not requirements, but rather what we prefer

We are one of the most rapidly growing alliances in the game, we have sprung from being 100-200th for power, to 22nd in a matter of 2-3 months! We plan to hit top 20 or maybe even top 15 sometime this month.
    KingdomOfDeath is also the sub to the 2nd most powerful alliance in the server (Fluffy Unicorns)
    We are well known for dominating in events (especially the FL event; we usually hit top 20) 
    KingdomOfDeath provides a variety of numerous benefits, including - Nearly 24/7 support, tons of event prizes, protection (we rarely get attacked), a fun, active, and lively chat, and much more :)

If anyone is interested contact me;
    If you have any questions I will be more than happy to discuss them with you to help you become part of KingdomOfDeath!

-Recruiter Ssam42

I'm Dragon Rider72 and I support this message
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

• Thx for the invite, if the server war ever ends ill send u  a message. (or if something else happens and im not needed at Wargods)

Pieman**

(last post i accidentally typed Piemam, was going to quick lol)
    Pieman US1
  • Lol alright

No more spots are open anymore.
    If anyone is still interested, message me and I'll put you on the waiting list (it won't take long to open up a spot)

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• *UPDATE*

We've just opened up 2 spots!

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• GL Recruiting!

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Symptoms Resulting in joining this KOD:

- Headaches

- Getting burned every week or so by numerous alliances

- Teaching you a "I sit you work" culture.

And yes I'm talking about KOD.

:)

When Corm was getting farmed. Good Ol'e Days
  • ???
    Sir, I know you are butthurt, but please refrain from spreading nonsense lies. 
    You don't even know anyone from our alliance, spreading lies is just called being a jerk.

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• We don't work our behinds off trying to become a top 15 alliance to hear this nonsense.
    Also, we've almost never been fought with a non-noob alliance. So the part about getting "burned every week" is a flat out lie.

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• R u sure, It's okay we're all jerks one day or not, One response wasn't enough for you I guess.

• This thread is for recruiting, not for lies. I would sab you, but there's no space for more fires in your mc.
    If you're not going to use this thread for what it's mean for, then get off my thread. I don't need another cobalt

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• Lol, a sabotage, Well it is the end of the weekend. Must mean you got your weekly beatdown from another alliance. So sad.

• Lol, can you please tell me one time we got so called "beaten down"?
    P.S Quit flagging my responses...

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• LightSwayer (US1)LightSwayer (US1) Posts: 1,128
    edited 21.03.2016
    Oh please, Sam I don't wanna embarrass you, Come on you know this.

P.S: It is not Rusty Maces.

• Oh please, Sam I don't wanna embarrass you, Come on you know this.

P.S: It is not Rusty Maces.
    Well, go ahead.
    Everyone here knows you're lying and that you just enjoy being a troll

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• Yup I enjoyed very well, Anyways good luck getting bullied by mostly everybody.

Sign In to comment.