Home Goodgame Empire - Art/Lore

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The Plush Pub

Comments

• Grabs an Iron Man suit, Shoots a missile into Shiixxan and Overlord, Stabs everyone inside the pub and walks out.

Suck it! xD
    *Draws sword and parries the stab attempt*

*Finishes off the wine in another two gulps*

*Hurls the wine bottle at WiteLightning*

*Scowls and sheathes sword*
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
    @en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    hge (US1) said:
    Guys, guys. No fighting in here.
    *Uses sword to disarm Overlord and Shiixx.*
    Quit.
    NO

*Kicks hge in his soft spot*
    *Laughs sorrowfully at Shiixx's broken foot.*
    Nitwit. I am wearing Mithril PLATE armor.

HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,797
    hge (US1) said:
    Guys, guys. No fighting in here.
    *Uses sword to disarm Overlord and Shiixx.*
    Quit.
    Never in fact i might kill you instead 
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
    This is a pub. War is right down the street.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• joseph719 (US1)joseph719 (US1) US1 Posts: 224
    *Rolls more wine in* geez, this stuff IS heavy, thanks Danoshanter for bringing me some *pets kitty* good gal..

OK LETS ROLL! *tickles dude in mithril armor* I ain't no uruk hi but I can still tickle like the dickens!

*iron man suits flys over head* Shinneeeyy......
    I have hacked joseph719, I'm not what America wants, I'm what America NEEDS!

~Batman

(My ideas are to give everyone Bat throwing stars, crime rates will drop rapidly, first few weeks they will spike about 1,000% percent, then it will be fine)
    *Rolls more wine in* geez, this stuff IS heavy, thanks Danoshanter for bringing me some *pets kitty* good gal..

OK LETS ROLL! *tickles dude in mithril armor* I ain't no uruk hi but I can still tickle like the dickens!

*iron man suits flys over head* Shinneeeyy......
    with all that your still going to die not as fast but you still will 
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
  • WiteLighting (GB1)WiteLighting (GB1) Posts: 466
    edited 19.03.2016
    *Steals 10 nuclear bombs off of Donald Trump*
    "Lets make America great again!" (For your information I'm imitating Trump, I am in no way whatsoever similar to him)
    *Bombs: Washington D.C, London, Paris, Tokyo, Beijing, Manchester, Berlin, Madrid, Ottawa and Chicago*

I teleport in a way that is untraceable onto an unkown planet to everyone but myself, I also protect my mind from telepathy (Or whatever those mind trick stuff are called).

Suck it! xD

Please reduce the size of your signature.

Sir Wodan

I am in Middle Earth... I don't give a flying fk if you blow up cities lol.
    *Takes wine*
    Oh, btw. I am not ticklish.
    HGE

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Dan o Shanter (US1)Dan o Shanter (US1) Posts: 396
    edited 21.03.2016

Post edited by Dan o Shanter (US1) on

Proud non ruby-whiner
    edited 21.03.2016
    hge (US1) said:
    I am in Middle Earth... I don't give a flying fk if you blow up cities lol.
    *Takes wine*
    Oh, btw. I am not ticklish.
    In which book is the existence of mithril PLATE ever mentioned? (bonus points if you can quote the almost-only-counts-in-horseshoes-and-hand-grenades-not-(*#$^&@).#&.)[email protected]%-armor close but no cigar you-might-think-it's-a-exception-but-then-again-i-wouldn't-vouch-for-the-thinking-part aka which crazy personal power trip distortion of any canon-based Middle Earth are YOU living in...sure ain't the one I remember whetting my kitten teeth on reading over and over and over for decades before I even STARTED THIS incarnation... )  And btw, not only is your behavior still much more reminiscent of the Nazgul than any Elves I remember, but even the cadences of your speech and your customary choice of epithet and phrasing far more strongly resemble the Black Speech than any of the musical Elven voices Tolkien describes...

Think about it:
                       "I don't give a flying fk if you blow up cities lol." I don't give a flying fk if you blow up cities lol.

"deznush bagronk" you are the offspring of a dung pit of Orthanc

Not much difference there in style tone content or even proportion and exact similarity of the prevalence of certain basic vowel and consonant groups, now is there >-;-7=...

*draws out aegis with the image of a lion, Bastet's favored weapon*

*lion stretches, extends one paw out of aegis.  A very LARGE paw.*

*Did I mention the mithrilonite claws, forged in Gondolin and the workshops of the Bent Pyramid of Pharaoh Sneferu at one and the same time and dedicated to service against the creatures of Morgoth (and the creatures of those creatures, such as you Nazgul) in whatever world mythos or canon soever they may appear...?* ;)

Proud non ruby-whiner
    edited 21.03.2016
    Yes its real.   Click on this link:   'Ancient Cairo'.  Scroll down and you will find this gem of prosody: "The most enthusiastic builder of all the Pharaohs was the pharaoh Sneferu..." ... "In Sneferu's day, the engineers were still trying to figure out how to make a pyramid that would not fall over, and they were not always successful. ..." ... "Another ... began to sag during construction, so the workers quickly changed the angle of the edges, giving this pyramid a 'bent' appearance, which gave it the name that it has to this day, 'The Bent Pyramid.' "  Seems like the sort of place a Nazgul would tend to like, wouldn't you agree?

Proud non ruby-whiner
    Yes, you seem sort of like a creature that we have in middle-earth. It is called a wise-@$$.
    Antolle ulua sulrim,thaurer. Auta miqula orqu, feuyaer. Dolle naa lost.
    Now, WHERE is the wine????

HGE

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

edited 24.03.2016
    hge (US1) said:
    Yes, you seem sort of like a creature that we have in middle-earth. It is called a wise-@$$.

*lion's paw reaches out and scoops up barrel of ice wine*

*claw gouges large bunghole open, resulting in high pressure jet of wine shooting down Nazgul-in-elf's-clothing's throat to the intoxication vector of infinite prime; with liberal squibs and splashes, not to mention spouts and spumes, exiting the cask in a fractal scatter pattern that mostly concentrates on drenching the creature's eyes, hair, chin, chest, and nether portions*

Your wine, sir...
                           >:):D:o;):*o:)

*covers smarky snirk behind own paw*

Proud non ruby-whiner
    edited 24.03.2016
    hge (US1) said:

*lion's paw reaches out and scoops up barrel of ice wine*

*claw gouges large bunghole open, resulting in high pressure jet of wine shooting down Nazgul-in-elf's-clothing's throat to the intoxication vector of infinite prime; with liberal squibs and splashes, not to mention spouts and spumes, exiting the cask in a fractal scatter pattern that mostly concentrates on drenching the creature's eyes, hair, chin, chest, and nether portions*

Your wine, sir...
                           >:):D:o;):*o:)

*covers smarky snirk behind own paw*
    *Repeats process with second barrel of ice wine that appears, together with a swirl of dusty air that smells of frankincense, Egyptian musk, and very OLD linen wrappings, under the bar just as the lion's paw reaches for it*

You'll note the gum resin taste in this one...it's an...AH...OLDER vintage than the previous.  Oh, not much, just some eight thousand years or so.  We added all KINDS of resins back when we didn't have airtight bottles to help the wine keep.  I seem to remember that this specific vintage had some PARTICULAR resins added ... bhang, psyilocybin, peyote, that sort of thing... nothing you'll notice much in oh, say, thirty-five seconds or so ;)

And some of the spices we used for mummification ... well, how many horror fantasy AND sci-fi writers have used that particular trope, you can start with Frank Herbert and H.P. Lovecraft and add crystal spheres of literations however far out you care to go into the Elder Chaos ... oh, I forgot, that'll being a SENSITIVE topic with you Nazgul after the way things turned out with that whole War of the Ring thing, So so teddibly sorry ...

Proud non ruby-whiner
  • *Walks into pub*

Says: "what the heck is going on here?"

*Walks out*
    Wilson Wang @ au 1
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    *Enters the pub*

It has been a while
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • Mwahahahahaa. I am back! The unstoppable killing machine! (Hehe, very bad name). 

I'll have a vodka and tonic please :wink: 

Sir Wodan

*smiles*
    Thanks
    *catches all wine in mouth, and drinks it.*
    Now. By the Valar, I want peace. Shall we become allies Mrs. Cat-Goddess? 
    HGE

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

right so anyone want a fiver?
    or do you want to be six feet under?
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

"Oo! I've got an idea!"
  • Hehehe.
    *Grabs overlord and sets his clothes alight and waits until he is ashes*
    Adios amigos

*Goes back to his unknown planet in his untraceable way*

All by myself.....

Sir Wodan

Sign In to comment.