Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Update Questions & Feedback: Watchtowers and Weaponry

Comments

• erm

ive been boycotting rubys since end of feb over coins. im due t start claiming back my money due to lack of support resolution etc today. I haven't taken part in beri event at all and I did a couple of sams for the coin. other than that, ive just been watching that vid lol

• so, the bakery update osted us 77% more ruibys tro get it on maimum level and now you are doing the same to the wathtowers/ you really are a bunch of morons like is being said here before... but let me getr this straight, GB1 server had a serverwide strike to get their berimond award and even then didnt get all of them/ and no compensation? cuz i think its time for a multiple server strike.. who is with me... 
    karimSD @ nl 1
  • And here it is..... 

The chat was broken... lets see if this update sorted it out with it. as they have had plenty of time to implement a fix too.

I like how there are no official comments to this absolute disgrace they call a forum feedback.

~Ultra

Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
  • karimSD (NL1)karimSD (NL1) Posts: 5
    edited 15.03.2016
    it really is a Fing joke, first you make this game worse, slower, and filled with more bugs everyday for the last couple of months, introducing al this new events who are EXACTLY the same just one costst more rubys then the other, and now you are maxing out rubys on the watchtowers probarly also increasing it at least by 77% , nahh, you really are doing an AWFULL job, i have 3 tickets pending since 2602 but you dont have any time to respond to them, ust to take more rubys, FY!
    karimSD @ nl 1
  • here comes another of the stupid GGE updates....guess what GGE wants now? ANOTHER RUBY BOYCOTT... I m not at all impressed with this update. Just a big chance for GGS to grab those rubies. Just wanting to add that this is one of the LAAAMMMMEESSTT updates...

-Zabir
  • I love to see in the video what they are "looking for in customer service people"  I think everyone who ha had dealings with your customer support knows its total rubbish!

You would be better off stating

Come join our customer support team. We expect you to take weeks to reply to any communication and when you do use the standard copy and paste answers even if it does not fit the situation. Make sure you call the customer a liar at every opportunity.  You must have a proven track record in annoying people to the point they will just give up contacting you.  Amongst your main strengths you must have the ability to keep repeating you can not give anything out without having the dev team take a look at it first while trying to explain this may take a long time as things are very busy in the café.

Thinking on your feet (oh wait behind) is crucial for this role as we will often randomly ask you which areas you think we can extort extra cash from our customers and your idea must be able to be implemented within 48 hours in order to pay for the swimming pool cleaning. 

Playing our games would normally be advantageous but in this position it will hinder your application as even our Dev team have no clue how to play it or how the mechanics of the game work. We would expect you to be able to play table football as long as you let the management win.

• Oh goodie steeves "response" is on its way after the update has been put in place.

What a big surprise.
    Some guy5 ex-scrub of en1
    War marshal at Revolution x (Somehow -.- )
    Consumer of pretzels
    http://i.imgur.com/OAysJdg.png

646c0x

• commando (US1)commando (US1) US1 Posts: 516
    i wonder what new bugs, glitches, or other game breaking events are included with this "update"?
    commando @ usa 1
  • really this is just pathetic u guys really need to learn that to listen to the people playing the game might actually pay off instead of trying to get us  to buy more rubys    i am leaving the game because of this 
  • @rds yet again you are scum goodgame
    charliexyz @ en 1
  • 202 million euros you got in 2015 and still not happy you still have to rip of the hand that feeds you [email protected] you are
    charliexyz @ en 1
  • robbery nothing more >>>>> You  guys want us to Leave this game or what 

__عندما تكون راقياً في حوارك فأنت تخبر العالم انك تـلـقـيت تربية عظيمة__

• UltraFlavoured (GB1)UltraFlavoured (GB1) GB1 Posts: 953
    edited 15.03.2016
    WELL THERE IT IS.

Watch Tower 4-5 cost 14.4k 
    Watch tower 8-9 12.5k

You absolute robbing Scoundrels !!

~Ultra

EDIT :Cancelled my recruiting on feast too.. Robbing gits Thats 30k I wont see again.
    Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
  • The new attacking window - ugh. Why can't you just fix what needs to be fixed and leave the rest
    NoblemanRoss @ au 1
  • neil33 (GB1)neil33 (GB1) Posts: 1,762
    edited 15.03.2016
    Well, well, well.

Yet another one of GGE's "give us your feedback threads", where our opinions are most likely printed off and used as toilet paper to wipe shit of the dev's arses.

As many have said, you ask for our opinion - much like the bakery one - and you blatantly ignore it. How long before the stables is messed about with?

Then we talk about a boycott, WOAH! No, GGE throw their toys out of the pram as it will damage their wallets? Freedom of speech - why can we not talk about something on a forum which is game related? More control and manipulation over your players.

I have seen many leave due to the bakery changes, people will log on this morning and thing "f this - had enough of GGE's ****", then leave. That must be good for your player base (which is already on the down) and your wallets? Sorry - ignore the last bit GGE, that might confuse your little brains.

A saying happens to be ringing in my ears - "the customer is always right".

Remember this, we pay your wages.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proud member of Praetorians

SO...I get conned out of rubies and support refuse to give them back. But when a ruby player does the same as me they get them back? This to me is point blank evidence that support and GGE don't give a fuck about us non ruby buyers...

http://prntscr.com/93xafb

Still think MeepMeep is one mad patty!
  • @CM Arcanine Steve can you give us some input on what feedback is actually fed back to the people who needs telling ?

Update after update we mentioned the same points - Nothing is done.
    I understand CM Popeye is away but what thin team you have needs to respond to these posts is becoming a joke.

Those YouTube videos have been violated already - The march will not stop until we have answers.

Be a man - tell us where we stand.

We would all appreciate it .

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:

Ultra - First and Last.
  • edited 15.03.2016
    So there we are ask for feedback, get the worst feedback imaginable, 100% unanimous yet plough on regardless.  And you wonder why you are losing your customers.

you see passionate posts here, you guys should love passion, you know why it means people are still engaged, and care enough to take their time and effort to post up.  but you knwo what, you keep ignoring them, and keep treatign them like dirt that wont last long.  These same people who are passionate and engaged will stop caring. and will be gone.  And whilst the people who bother to post up on here are small, their views are a very accurate representation of your player base.

You are losing them.  what was once a trickle of people leaving, is rapidly becomeing a river.  There is only so many warning signs you can drive through before you crash!!!
    I have NEVER known a company to receive 100% negative feedback on a decision by their customers who directly pay their wages, yet go ahead nonetheless with said decision. They have essentially stuck up their collective middle fingers at us all. Disgusting!

SY1QlJfpng

King Queen Oestrogen The Fearless

You'd be Fearless too if GGE turned you into a Hermaphrodite.
  • Wow they couldn't even be assed to create a new design for the new levels. This company is going to rot and die like cooked meat in the summer sun.
    Some guy5 ex-scrub of en1
    War marshal at Revolution x (Somehow -.- )
    Consumer of pretzels
    http://i.imgur.com/OAysJdg.png

646c0x

Sign In to comment.