We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Greatest Battle Report in GGE History - YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT BRAH

Comments

• 1k KG is worth about 150k gold, not to mention training time.  67k KG would be need more than 10 million gold to train.
  • Photoshop pls go

I dont know why yall are acting like its a huge acomplishment, there were not defenders there clearly, means he beat the walls and got 30% bonus, those troops he killed are clearly not designed for defending, so its not a suprise he beat them, what is a suprise is how many the attacking force lost in the first place in the keep despite the 30%.

confirmed butthurt neph. pls let me know when kon post a br that even comes close to this.
    LOL
    Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
  • ScrubKing (US1)ScrubKing (US1) Posts: 134
    edited 14.03.2016
    Photoshop pls go

I dont know why yall are acting like its a huge acomplishment, there were not defenders there clearly, means he beat the walls and got 30% bonus, those troops he killed are clearly not designed for defending, so its not a suprise he beat them, what is a suprise is how many the attacking force lost in the first place in the keep despite the 30%.

confirmed butthurt neph. pls let me know when kon post a br that even comes close to this.
    LOL
    Might want to change your signature. You are a member right now aren't you?

EDIT: Never mind
    ~Proud member of TBF~

"Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak" ~ Sun Tzu
  • I dont know why yall are acting like its a huge acomplishment, there were not defenders there clearly, means he beat the walls and got 30% bonus, those troops he killed are clearly not designed for defending, so its not a suprise he beat them, what is a suprise is how many the attacking force lost in the first place in the keep despite the 30%.
    LOL you have NO clue how the game works at the level they are at do you?

In the war it is all about catching your enemy off guard. Catching their troops not on the move or at a safehouse. 67k troops is alot. Those were Horrors... killing 67k of the enemies troops is an accomplishment... 

Come back when you learn a thing or two about the game.
    GIF
    Or should I say Serry Morentz
    Illuminati confirmed...
  • Funny, these troops were from a personal 200 sale givin to low/ non ruby buyers the last few days. This chest offer was up after the personal 200 popped. Dizzy was not the only one to buy about 400 on the personal sale and end up with close to 100k. A player in FU did it by mistake getting rubys for a super commander. But obv this multi is the only one to dumb enough to not even try and use or save them. Thats multis for yah though. Good lookin reports and if he actually wanted to save them then yah it hurt. But in truth just more propaganda. No one can feed them or use that many. Chances are they were going to famine shortly so you guys did him a favor.

Edit- If any of you noob trools above paid attention to the game youd have seen dizzy at 1 million pp's after he bought all those. Tired of hearing photoshop this and photoshop that. More than not it some idiot getting smashed for being stupid and lazy or a multi.
    Are there any rules against multi account holders and if so, how do you find out and get rid of them?  Any ideas are very much welcome!
  • Oh please, We all know which battle report is the best.

When Corm was getting farmed. Good Ol'e Days
  • Fakeeee
  • Just like your mother's love for you
    roasted
    Bodybuilders do not run. Runners run.
  • Just like your mother's love for you
    In the aaarrrrmsss oooof the angelsss 
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) Posts: 2,691US1
    Just like your mother's love for you
    In the aaarrrrmsss oooof the angelsss 
    No sad dogs please 
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • Still Mirin this hit, just saying.

In B4 MISC gets rustled by my thread bump.
    GIF
  • Hmm no I was just looking at the number of star spangled crossbowmen people he had. I didn't know that was a glitch in the game, so sorry for accusing him of photshop

Sorry Morentz :)

noob ask dizzy if it was photo shot ,before you run your noob mouth and make yourself look even more noobish
    Never knew Manatees could jump up so high:)
  • Hmm no I was just looking at the number of star spangled crossbowmen people he had. I didn't know that was a glitch in the game, so sorry for accusing him of photshop

noob ask dizzy if it was photo shot ,before you run your noob mouth and make yourself look even more noobish
    Oh! Glad I'm not the only one you treat like shit!
    GIF

Oh! Glad I'm not the only one you treat like shit!
    WAH WAH WAH !!!! want a tissue???
    Never knew Manatees could jump up so high:)
  • I wish I could attack like the cool kids
    Proud Recruiter of Empire of Vor, A fast growing alliance on USA1!
    Im quite an honest person. If you are offended by me, tough for you.

If your into action/adventure stores, you will love my story called "The Jade Flames", which can here read using this link https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/us/discussion/309370/the-jade-flames-story?new=1    <------------- L00K!!!
  • I wish I could attack like the cool kids
    You can, now for only $19.99!
    Hoc continuatione verborum, non impositum.
    Etsi me postulare torrentia calumnias Missas revelabo illis aliquid magni momenti in principio et constanter renuit.
    Ergo, haec lectio sine fructu est, et inde in reatus.
    Heu! Haec signa magna necessitas, quod inutile sit necesse.

Diplomat and M&A Supervisor of
    Roman Imperium

IMPORTANT:
    All Agreements With Roman Imperium Are Final.

Sign In to comment.