We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Greatest Battle Report in GGE History - YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT BRAH

Cry more KON.

Comments

• THAT A BOI FLEHG!

Bye Bye Cry Cry KoN.
    Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
  • Ooof

At least it was only a couple thousand dollars of losses at most.
    Probably, but I bet you those troops were all back with the slide of a CC by the next morning.

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

• Lol this is photshopped xD..

MORENTZ COME ON

Look at the star spangled banner  crossbowmen peeps
    ~Proud member of TBF~

"Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak" ~ Sun Tzu
  • Lol this is photshopped xD..

MORENTZ COME ON

Look at the star spangled banner  crossbowmen peeps
    Uh what?
    GIF
  • The horrors that are in the flags. It says - 16376, but on the actual troop list, it says there are only 1637
    ~Proud member of TBF~

• The horrors that are in the flags. It says - 16376, but on the actual troop list, it says there are only 1637
    Oh I see what you mean. I am pretty sure that is a bug since the whole number doesn't fit for some troops.

I have battle reports on occasion that don't make sense at all. I see reports when in M:U that will show the whole amount of troops and some that won't.

But I am sure that is definelty photoshopable. 
    GIF
  • noobs its not photoshop
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

• hey my name is scrubking :)
    ~Proud member of TBF~

• Tempus (US1)Tempus (US1) Posts: 778US1
    I think the rust on the razor blade here is the mere fact that Flehg used free troops to do that with. 

Yil is very fake news.   #MAGA
  • We_Ner (US1)We_Ner (US1) Posts: 365
    edited 11.03.2016
    Funny, these troops were from a personal 200 sale givin to low/ non ruby buyers the last few days. This chest offer was up after the personal 200 popped. Dizzy was not the only one to buy about 400 on the personal sale and end up with close to 100k. A player in FU did it by mistake getting rubys for a super commander. But obv this multi is the only one to dumb enough to not even try and use or save them. Thats multis for yah though. Good lookin reports and if he actually wanted to save them then yah it hurt. But in truth just more propaganda. No one can feed them or use that many. Chances are they were going to famine shortly so you guys did him a favor.

Edit- If any of you noob trools above paid attention to the game youd have seen dizzy at 1 million pp's after he bought all those. Tired of hearing photoshop this and photoshop that. More than not it some idiot getting smashed for being stupid and lazy or a multi.

We_Ner @ usa 1

• Hmm no I was just looking at the number of star spangled crossbowmen people he had. I didn't know that was a glitch in the game, so sorry for accusing him of photshop

Sorry Morentz :)

Or should I say Serry Morentz
    ~Proud member of TBF~

• Funny, these troops were from a personal 200 sale givin to low/ non ruby buyers the last few days. This chest offer was up after the personal 200 popped. Dizzy was not the only one to buy about 400 on the personal sale and end up with close to 100k. A player in FU did it by mistake getting rubys for a super commander. But obv this multi is the only one to dumb enough to not even try and use or save them. Thats multis for yah though. Good lookin reports and if he actually wanted to save them then yah it hurt. But in truth just more propaganda. No one can feed them or use that many. Chances are they were going to famine shortly so you guys did him a favor.

Edit- If any of you noob trools above paid attention to the game youd have seen dizzy at 1 million pp's after he bought all those. Tired of hearing photoshop this and photoshop that. More than not it some idiot getting smashed for being stupid and lazy or a multi.
    They did try to keep them alive, took flehg a while to catch them

Some only got a 75% sale. Ripoff lol

THE HAND AXE OF THE MISC

• Funny, these troops were from a personal 200 sale givin to low/ non ruby buyers the last few days. This chest offer was up after the personal 200 popped. Dizzy was not the only one to buy about 400 on the personal sale and end up with close to 100k. A player in FU did it by mistake getting rubys for a super commander. But obv this multi is the only one to dumb enough to not even try and use or save them. Thats multis for yah though. Good lookin reports and if he actually wanted to save them then yah it hurt. But in truth just more propaganda. No one can feed them or use that many. Chances are they were going to famine shortly so you guys did him a favor.

I saw his 1 mill power points within 5 minutes of him getting them (he was not at 1 mill when I saw the leaderbaords 5 minutes ago, I check leaderboards ALOT.) and I never thought about that but that is clearly evidence he had these troops. And I know Zohaib was expecting most of his troops to starve when he bought a load but it wasn't for show. He had food constantly being imported to him and he was hitting as much as possible in HK and TSA for the FLs. I am sure there was some incentive to hit 1 mill power points but just watching those troops strave I am sure what not a goal and they easily could have kept a constant food supply to him for as long as they wanted tbh. And the last thing they wanted was for MISC to make 2 of the largest hits in the games history...
    GIF
  • doubt it was photo shopped i had over a mil power the other day with 98k demons from bonus...so i think those reports real
    SoSkeet @ usa 1
  • doubt it was photo shopped i had over a mil power the other day with 98k demons from bonus...so i think those reports real
    Congrats on the 1 million m8 :)
    GIF
  • SKINK (AU1)SKINK (AU1) Posts: 690
    This literally bought a tear to my eye.

I love you Morentz please notice me senpai  :(

Respectfully ~

Skink
    Relationship with GGE (Its complicated) | Proud non-ruby buyer (Sort of) | I have a life (Barely)

@aus1 ~ SKINK - Level 70 - OVERLORDS -The Fearless - Honor : 2k

Level 68 vs Level 70 legendary 444

• I dont know why yall are acting like its a huge acomplishment, there were not defenders there clearly, means he beat the walls and got 30% bonus, those troops he killed are clearly not designed for defending, so its not a suprise he beat them, what is a suprise is how many the attacking force lost in the first place in the keep despite the 30%.
  • I dont know why yall are acting like its a huge acomplishment, there were not defenders there clearly, means he beat the walls and got 30% bonus, those troops he killed are clearly not designed for defending, so its not a suprise he beat them, what is a suprise is how many the attacking force lost in the first place in the keep despite the 30%.
    If it aint that big if a deal then lets see you do it and loss less troops since you are so beastly apparently.
    cough lvl 35 neph player

Andrew Milner @ usa 1

• Loses 67k troops but its no big deal
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

Sign In to comment.