We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

spring event?

Comments

• Is US1 not getting nomads again?  The spring event has started but there are no nomad camps to hit.  Can someone please look at this?  Why does this keep happening?
  • BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
    http://prntscr.com/adaxsq

Unteched level 70 set if anyone gives a damn :p
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• So why the hell does this event have nearly double the points required to complete it than the last time? Who the hell do you expect is going to do this event multiple times when even your first attempt requires more points than the majority of people achieved by the end of the last event....

What the hell kind of logic do your devs use...
    Some guy5 ex-scrub of en1
    War marshal at Revolution x (Somehow -.- )
    Consumer of pretzels
    http://i.imgur.com/OAysJdg.png

646c0x

So why the hell does this event have nearly double the points required to complete it than the last time? Who the hell do you expect is going to do this event multiple times when even your first attempt requires more points than the majority of people achieved by the end of the last event....

IT's because you can complete it multiple times I reckon, increase points so it's harder to do so.
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    So why the hell does this event have nearly double the points required to complete it than the last time? Who the hell do you expect is going to do this event multiple times when even your first attempt requires more points than the majority of people achieved by the end of the last event....

IT's because you can complete it multiple times I reckon, increase points so it's harder to do so.
    Yup, Ang is right there. It's supposed to be a bit more difficult, because if you put enough time in you'll be able to get the rewards twice. 

Challenging yet more rewarding. If it turns out it's a bit too hard, things could be tweaked for the next long term event :)

Regards,

Steve.
  • So why the hell does this event have nearly double the points required to complete it than the last time? Who the hell do you expect is going to do this event multiple times when even your first attempt requires more points than the majority of people achieved by the end of the last event....

Yup, Ang is right there. It's supposed to be a bit more difficult, because if you put enough time in you'll be able to get the rewards twice. 

Challenging yet more rewarding. If it turns out it's a bit too hard, things could be tweaked for the next long term event :)

Regards,

Steve.
    You said the difficulty was supposed to increase with the master level so why has the basic first level been doubled...  

The next one being doubled would make sense and the one after that being even longer also makes sense but not the first level...
    Consumer of pretzels

646c0x

• ang1243 (GB1) schrieb:

that isnt lvl 70 armor... you wont understand why people lvl 70 are complaining until you can get on our lvl.
    blackflames @ usa 1
  • ang1243 (GB1) schrieb:

that isnt lvl 70 armor... you wont understand why people lvl 70 are complaining until you can get on our lvl.
    Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhm
    Consumer of pretzels

646c0x

• hope there is  a summer festival event
  • I can see where you're coming from, and it's feedback that I'll make sure is directed to the proper team members, but at the moment this won't change as the long term event is running. All of the events as a whole should be shorter. 

Also; as i stated last time this came up, we've been trying out different duration's, but nothing is to say that the shorter general duration's are permanent. We're analyzing your feedback and it's possible that we'll extend the regular Nomad/Samurai times in the future.

Best regards,

Steve.
    Please visit here

Siddhant240201 @ Goodgame Empire

• blackflames (US1)blackflames (US1) Posts: 169US1
    edited 11.03.2016
    http://prntscr.com/adaxsq

Unteched level 70 set if anyone gives a damn :p
    well i was wrong, that is the lvl 70 set... just didnt seem right with how low the range and melee were but turns out after looking over it again it does buf up to 90/90.  shouldve looked over the pieces again lol

EDIT: to clarify last post didnt mean to put get on, suppose to be get to.
    also didnt realise the server searched your name in US and popped with a lvl 34, thought you were trying to troll at first lol

Post edited by blackflames (US1) on
    blackflames @ usa 1
    @blackflames (US1) As mentioned above, it's for the event. If the events were longer during the Spring Festival, there'd be no need for us to have a rotation of events. Players could just choose one, stick to it and get all of the rewards. We want the event to be rewarding, but challenging at the same time.

Regards,

Steve.
    Steve, the Berimond event being 6 days is absolutely ridiculous! You said shorter events while the spring event is on, but instead berimond has been extended and just the samurai and nomads shortened, you buffoons :p

• Event should be live now folks :) 

@Some guy5 (GB1) Thing is, the Samurai this time around aren't supposed to be long term. Since they're part of the Spring Festival, it's supposed to add to the challenge that we have all of the events involved running shorter. 

Regards,

Steve.
    Steve! You lied to me!
    Consumer of pretzels

646c0x

@Some guy5 (GB1) Thing is, the Samurai this time around aren't supposed to be long term. Since they're part of the Spring Festival, it's supposed to add to the challenge that we have all of the events involved running shorter. 

Regards,

Steve.
    Steve! You lied to me!
    if they consider this event shorter... i dont even want a normal length one lmao

watch the excuse be it is a glitch...
    blackflames @ usa 1

Regards,

Steve.
    Steve! You lied to me!
    if they consider this event shorter... i dont even want a normal length one lmao

watch the excuse be it is a glitch...
    Would think this was on purpose for us to get the "player" rewards
    Wilson Wang @ au 1
    Aye, sorry about the comment regarding event duration. That was my bad, apologies for the miscommunication.

As far as I can tell though, the Invasion events are harder to get points in, hence why they're longer than the other events that are easier to get points in. 

@Some guy5 (GB1) The master mode is harder, yep, but getting there should also be a bit more difficult than the original events. Since there's the possibility of receiving two sets of rewards, it should be harder to reach the second stage. 

That being said, I'll let the team know if you believe it's too difficult, it's valid feedback!

Regards,

Steve.
  • Mario999 (GB1)Mario999 (GB1) Posts: 142GB1
    edited 11.03.2016
    Steve

With all due respect I have lost all faith in your " Its valid Feedback" line

The feedback is just to keep us paying nothing more, and to string us along, bored with it now mate , actions rather than lies and yes it is lies as you said it would mean shorter events then say oh my bad sorry.

@Mario 999 (GB1) Far from it buddy. The feedback really is valid and valuable for us, but what you have to understand that it isn't the only factor in making changes. The majority of the playerbase is not on the forums, but playing the game itself, or sending in tickets. We gather all of the feedback from all 3 areas (in-game 'feedback' being the response/activity towards events) and then deliberate changes based on that. It's a fairly long process that involves various departments, and not something that we can do instantaneously. Everything you guys have said about the recent events is valid and I can guarantee that your voices have been heard, I just ask that you remain patient with us whilst we analyze things and make any possible changes in the future.

I apologised for the misinformation, that was on my behalf, not the company. My own personal bad.

Regards,

Steve.
  • Mario999 (GB1)Mario999 (GB1) Posts: 142GB1
    edited 11.03.2016
    To late for me Steve. still waiting for the "write in " support to get back to me from losing troops in the US server crash so given up on support and the game makers, just about how much you can take from a player now.

The berri 6 days is a joke as is the FI event, just about burning rubie tools, we know you need to make money but you have took the fun out of the game for me.

Like i said earlier I spent a lot on the last berri and needent have spent 1 rubie to achieve the rewards you gave out as you extended the top 50, this feels like I have been Mugged for my £50 and your support send me a message saying its all ok now all sorted that bug? still a lot of money down mate. and with no way of getting anything back as your standard reply is sorry we don't do that.

Nomads made me laugh the most, you compensated by giving our alliance the time skips when the nomads started meaning we lost more or less exactly the same amount you gave us AGAIN, Planned!!!! me thinks it just might have been.

• Chris2307 (GB1)Chris2307 (GB1) Posts: 944
    edited 11.03.2016
    @Mario 999 (GB1) Far from it buddy. The feedback really is valid and valuable for us, but what you have to understand that it isn't the only factor in making changes. The majority of the playerbase is not on the forums, but playing the game itself, or sending in tickets. We gather all of the feedback from all 3 areas (in-game 'feedback' being the response/activity towards events) and then deliberate changes based on that. It's a fairly long process that involves various departments, and not something that we can do instantaneously. Everything you guys have said about the recent events is valid and I can guarantee that your voices have been heard, I just ask that you remain patient with us whilst we analyze things and make any possible changes in the future.

I apologised for the misinformation, that was on my behalf, not the company. My own personal bad.

Regards,

Steve.
    I think this is where GGS seem to get the wrong impression of how players are feeling. You make a change which people are not happy with but players will still play because that is what they have to do in order to feed troops, earn coins, loot res and generally stay ahead of the game.

An example: I basically have no choice but to play Berimond Invasion if I want to compete in the long term event but do I enjoy hitting these tool and troop draining camps for 6 days? Hell no! But your data will show me hitting them nonetheless. Do not confuse this with enjoyment.

So with that in mind, when your data analysts look at the data and see us all playing to your tune, it's not because we are enjoying it. Far from it. It's because we put up with your rubbish in order to interact with the parts of the game we do like. Except the more and more you do this and ignore our direct feedback, the more people will leave the game. 

It's also a massive shame to see so much constructive feedback about the Berimond Invasion ignored. But it's obvious isn't it? You were never going to improve Berimond Invasion whilst you had it as part of the Spring Event because you know players will hit it. Bravo.
    Chris2307 @ en 1
Sign In to comment.