Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

Join the official Goodgame Discord today!

Are you looking for a community of like-minded gamers to discuss your favorite games with? Look no further than the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other gamers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow warriors from all over the world. Just head to https://discord.gg/goodgamestudios to join the fun!

Update Questions & Feedback: Springing up from the cold!

Comments

• More different types of equipment, soldiers, tools = more burden on the server databases = slowing game process (lag) = more bugs!!
  • -If the berimond invasion is same as last one then i advice not to give that event again
    -What about the nomad I don't see the name of nomad in spring event

• hamsters1 (GB1)hamsters1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    I cant even see the spring contest, neither can fellow alliance members, quelle surprise its another bug.
  • I cant even see the spring contest, neither can fellow alliance members, quelle surprise its another bug.
    I think it will start once the FI Leave in a day.
  • no spring event for me or members of my alliance
  • Isnt here yet guys, looking like its coming tomorrow, hence why beri was extended to end at same time as foreign, not certain but i think so
  • hmm, not how i read the announcement

Hey guys,

This update will be postponed a little while so that we can ensure everything goes smoothly with the recent Berimond issues.

I'll let you know when it goes live, but it should still be this morning, just a tad later.

Regards,

Hey everyone,

We're just about ready to go live with the update! The servers should go down within the next ten minutes.

The downtime should last a little bit longer than usual, up to around 45 minutes.

All the best,

the last one was posted at 12:53, so should have been running at 2pm-ish
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 710
    Why not have a druids contests we can all buy some magic mushrooms but charge 
    with rubies and all get high and think wer all playing battleships.

what is going on with goodgamegreed.  looks like more mantlets to build 
    will have to start chopping down rainforests shortly for mantlets.

never done last beri not doing this stupid contests and no wonder makes me want to 
    leave this game.
  • Goselotje (NL1)Goselotje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 295
    As I have written before, new updates give always new bugs.
    Now alliances members stay online when they are logged out from the game. Very good when you are in a war.
    Other members think that you are online with an incoming attack and do not give a phonecall, sms or an App to warn you. Very well arranged again in this new update.

• As I have written before, new updates give always new bugs.
    Now alliances members stay online when they are logged out from the game. Very good when you are in a war.
    Other members think that you are online with an incoming attack and do not give a phonecall, sms or an App to warn you. Very well arranged again in this new update.

Big alliances actually phone and text each other? I thought it was just a rumour, dont you all have jobs or something?
  • UltraFlavoured (GB1)UltraFlavoured (GB1) GB1 Posts: 953
    edited 08.03.2016
    @CM Arcanine  Its just been pointed out GGS have successfully added another glitch to the game- Which seems like it came with todays update.

Online players that log off still show in chat.(Not a big issue , but its a bug issue)
    No out going attacks set to show on overview via players are showing to others in alliance(This is an issue.)

Congratulations on the 100% success rate of adding bugs to the game - Its a unique trait 

~Ultra
  • John OGroat (GB1)John OGroat (GB1) GB1 Posts: 142
    And no doubt the 'new' event will be screwed up when they try and fix the bug.....just like last time....oh yea, and the time before that !!

• MightyHawklord (GB1)MightyHawklord (GB1) GB1 Posts: 512
    edited 08.03.2016
    i've just seen hits from other berimond lords from the gerbrandt side on the ursidae tower

i'm on the side of gerbrandt

oh, and there is a transport time of resources bug as well,
    double on what it actually says
  • Bug

After the last update players who we know are inactive and have quit are now showing as online in last 12 hours ,
    is this happening to anyone else
  • @CM Arcanine  Its just been pointed out GGS have successfully added another glitch to the game- Which seems like it came with todays update.

Online players that log off still show in chat.(Not a big issue , but its a bug issue)....
    Congratulations on the 100% success rate of adding bugs to the game - Its a unique trait 

~Ultra
    yep, just tested this out,

i asked a member to check whether i was showing online when i logged out,

indeed i was, others have said they are logging off and still showing as logged in
  • As I have written before, new updates give always new bugs.

Big alliances actually phone and text each other? I thought it was just a rumour, dont you all have jobs or something?
    School,work,college,uni? Some dont do any and are retired 
  • millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,514
    Thanks for more bugs, everyone online in our alliance all day long?  

Also fix the bloody loot rankings like the nob contest rankings please where they aint visible to everyone anymore as it's annoying when the ppl your giving free level 11 courtyard gems out to keep attacking offline players.

Thanks for not listening, mw
  • Balamurugan (IN1)Balamurugan (IN1) Posts: 16
    edited 09.03.2016
    GGS, I know that your development team and your bugfix team are two separate departments, but we, the customers are ONE group of people.  And as such we have to bear the brunt of living with the bugs until they are fixed at the same time as adapting to new events and developments.  And frankly it's got to the stage where it's simply too much to deal with all at the same time. And you are losing customers with alarming regularity as they take their disposable income and free time elsewhere

Of course you have to develop and evolve the game - thats a given - but of late the changes have been too frequent, too dramatic and too flawed.

And as a result you are building changes into already bug-ridden code.  Which must make the job of the bugfix team even more difficult.

How's this for an idea (brace yourselves, GGS, it's a bit radical) -

temporarily halt development, or slow it down, and divert the efforts of your development team over into the bugfix team (afterall they WROTE the code in the first place).  The bugfix team are clearly overloaded and overwhelmed with the cascade problems coming their way.  So by doing this, you focus on fixing the problems, get them sorted out sooner rather than later, and then when you have a nice, clean product again, return the focus to the development team.

Ultimately this has to be the quickest and most efficient way to resolve the problems, and might save you from losing even more paying (and non-paying) customers.  I would say that's a win-win, wouldn't you?
    i seriously doubt they even have bug fixing team have to struggle with at least 2 to 3 bugs daily 
    the person who wrote the program know very well where the prob will be if the bug fixing team is different from the coding ppl then sure this will take ages to clear all bugs 

• just asking is

Springing up from the cold!

started ???

• Noooooooooooooooooope
Sign In to comment.