We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

A suggestion that would actually work

Sur5r (US1)Sur5r (US1) Posts: 49
RV's - make some available to buy with a reasonable amount of rubies and have them auto connect to the castles instead of sending men out to capture them. RV's are rare, and having the quest to get one is nearly non existent in sand and fire.. becoming that way in ice also. Keep the limit to 5 of food, wood and stone just as it is now.
Sur5r @ usa 1
Post edited by Sur5r (US1) on

Comments

• mayankrulemayankrule Posts: 297
    edited 21.10.2014
    your mad :D
    Mayankrule @ International 1 or WWW1

Fire @ Aus1
  • shifty51008shifty51008 Posts: 135
    edited 21.10.2014
    How is that really gonna work? So lets say i spend my rubies on an rv then someone bigger than me just steals it so they dont have to spend rubies.
  • Cho Gath (GB1)Cho Gath (GB1) Posts: 670
    edited 21.10.2014
    Sur5r wrote: »
    RV's - make some available to buy with a reasonable amount of rubies and have them auto connect to the castles instead of sending men out to capture them. RV's are rare, and having the quest to get one is nearly non existent in sand and fire.. becoming that way in ice also. Keep the limit to 5 of food, wood and stone just as it is now.

Bad idea.RV`s aren`t that rare,they start spawning every once a while in a big number,means for example lets take ice map,rvs start spawning on edges of map every day for certian period of time.You can easily take some then:)
    Also buying rvs takes all the fun from the game.And it would completely make RV wars usless because if you steal enemy food rv he can just buy new one so you cannot dmg him that way :P
    How is that really gonna work? So lets say i spend my rubies on an rv then someone bigger than me just steals it so they dont have to spend rubies.

And this is biggest reason why that would never work.
  • millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) Posts: 2,506GB1
    edited 21.10.2014
    you know what, even though this idea is ludicrous, I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the next updates - more money for gge
    millwall97 @ Somalia1

tCp90gif

Don't click: https://goo.gl/IC6U01
  • neil33 (GB1)neil33 (GB1) Posts: 1,762
    edited 21.10.2014
    sur5r wrote: »
    rv's - make some available to buy with a reasonable amount of rubies and have them auto connect to the castles instead of sending men out to capture them. Rv's are rare, and having the quest to get one is nearly non existent in sand and fire.. Becoming that way in ice also. Keep the limit to 5 of food, wood and stone just as it is now.

please don;t suggest this while ggs are around, this will be added to earn them money and give all players a disadvantage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proud member of Praetorians

SO...I get conned out of rubies and support refuse to give them back. But when a ruby player does the same as me they get them back? This to me is point blank evidence that support and GGE don't give a fuck about us non ruby buyers...

http://prntscr.com/93xafb

Still think MeepMeep is one mad patty!
  • JackelKight (US1)JackelKight (US1) Posts: 533
    edited 22.10.2014
    Sur5r wrote: »

only way this ever going to work is for an extra kingdom being added ant they no longer being called rvs for that kingdom and also have the option to pay with coins or rubies just cost a lot more coins then rubies unless you can think of another idea of course the rv like paces will not look like rvs either to stop confusing some players (some payers never will not be confused just look around forum and you can find some)
  • edited 22.10.2014
    A suggestion that would actually work...

this has to be the best suggestion since "taco troops" {++}
  • Cedric the Red (US1)Cedric the Red (US1) Posts: 268US1
    edited 22.10.2014
    Cho Gath wrote: »
    Bad idea.RV`s aren`t that rare,they start spawning every once a while in a big number,means for example lets take ice map,rvs start spawning on edges of map every day for certian period of time.You can easily take some then:)

I think you may be disillusioned on just how RV spawning works. They do not spawn every day for a certain period of time. RVs spawn after a certain number of new players enter into one of the kingdoms. And with the large number of players leaving because of the greed of the company and the taking away of all of our strategic moves, there are no more RVs spawning. I have been watching the same spot in Ice for almost a year now and that spot is still just as bare as as newborn's behind as it was a year ago. I'm watching several spots across the north of the Sands map, same thing no new RVs for at least 6 months. And I've been in Fire for 6 months now, and the new RVs came out a few months ago, but not with any regularity. I would check several times a day for several days and nothing and then the next morning they were all gone, because all of the big alliances who have the fastest commanders around have gotten them all.
    Cedric the Red - TMK WarKings @ usa 1
    I am against the majority of updates made starting with the update that included the Auto-War Declaration, the Tribute Demands, Open Gate Looting of Resources, and Increased Construction Time for Building New, or Upgrading Existing Ruby Buildings. Please revoke and give us back our strategy game.

• shifty51008shifty51008 Posts: 135
    edited 23.10.2014
    Funny cause i have found 5 RV's in winter in the last month. So look harder cause they are there
  • Muhammad IIIMuhammad III Posts: 20
    edited 23.10.2014
    Buying Rvs not the best idea, say i spend 2000 rubies on an rv then some lvl 70 just swoops in and there go my rubies. So unless they cant be captured then not the best idea. :S
    Muhammad III @ usa 1

When ur spies fail and ur just like
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSJ3ccsl_p3gpSeTQ1eIQ04K6ZthUBnMzQpgWFyKNIFneIZ2fGLA
  • AdityamattAdityamatt Posts: 322
    edited 24.10.2014
    According to GGE building 2 rubies per-minute then why not in shifting soldiers from one world to another even if 5 minutes are left it still ask 240 this should be improved it just very bad i cold say

waiting for someone to reply it and DO SOMETHING!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Adityamatt @ in 1
    For those who may need help:
    http://www.unstoppablealliance.blogspot.com/
  • YoloswagWarriorYoloswagWarrior Posts: 23
    edited 24.10.2014
    Oh great, Now he has said it, GGE are gonna implement it, for the extra money, or else how are they supposed to keep buying ferraris?
    YoloswagWarrior @ usa 1
  • I must have thought everyone is a mind reader, sorry.. if I were to pay rubies for at least one of each RV's, then of course I would want it set to where it could not be taken from another alliance.. similar to the ruby decorations one keeps in their mains or OP's. 
    Sur5r @ usa 1
  • Dan o Shanter (US1)Dan o Shanter (US1) Posts: 396
    edited 29.02.2016
    Cho Gath wrote: »

I think you may be disillusioned on just how RV spawning works. They do not spawn every day for a certain period of time. RVs spawn after a certain number of new players enter into one of the kingdoms. And with the large number of players leaving because of the greed of the company and the taking away of all of our strategic moves, there are no more RVs spawning. I have been watching the same spot in Ice for almost a year now and that spot is still just as bare as as newborn's behind as it was a year ago. I'm watching several spots across the north of the Sands map, same thing no new RVs for at least 6 months. And I've been in Fire for 6 months now, and the new RVs came out a few months ago, but not with any regularity. I would check several times a day for several days and nothing and then the next morning they were all gone, because all of the big alliances who have the fastest commanders around have gotten them all.
    You're watching the wrong spot, and chained to the idea of the edges...they spawn in other places too; that may not be the general pattern but it does happen.  I had the luck to have one spawn about 2 miles south of my ice castle while I was online not a week ago.  So it's a lie to say there are no more RV's spawning in ice. And actually, to be more accurate and nuanced, it's not that you're watching the wrong spot, its that you are stuck on the idea of its being a single spot at all...the spawn location changes periodically.  If it didn't all the rv's would be clustered in that one spot and there wouldn't be any in any of the other parts of the map.  It's not even one direction...you can't just keep checking north for 6 months and expect the RV's to drop there, they move around the map.  As for sands, I've SEEN the things spawn, partly because I was one of the players who triggered a spawn when I entered that map.  I managed to get two of them.  Again, not all that long ago, definitely since the new year.  And while you seem disillusioned also, I think the more accurate word is misinformed...not about players entering the maps triggering a spawn, you're right about that, but about the other points I've mentioned above.

Proud non ruby-whiner
  • Rvs are pretty hard to find but they are possible to find, i have only got 3 in ice and none in the others.
    fierydemon @ en 1
    Playing since 2013
  • The whole holy point of RV's is that they are meant to be fought over, but the new 'fair game rules' make it that only one superior level 800 can have it and guards it with 3 bowmen. 
    Don't be shy, play a game: 
    http://bit.ly/1QGHOTj - The Commander Game
    http://bit.ly/1RKqSA1 - Put your life on the line
    I'm not too proud being a non-buyer, but hey, it looks neat on my CV. 
    Find me here: (GB1) 487:559
    (ID1) 
    Does it matter if GGE is scamming us? (Unless we buy rubies)
  • test19PCPP (US1)test19PCPP (US1) Posts: 125US1
    edited 12.06.2016

And with 3 bowmen (the weakest ranged soldier), they would be taken out with a mere 32 macemen without question!

As for the idea, 250 rubies per RV that can't be captured would work for me (max of 3 each wood-food-stone), money for them, and many of us can get that much without effort, even if we don't buy rubies (got about 1,100 in the past few days from bonuses, leveling up and quests being done).

Sign In to comment.