We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GGE New Kingdom Idea...MUST READ!!!

I have been thinking, and decided that if GGE added a whole new kingdom to the game...They would be much more popular...Here are a few ideas I had for a new kingdom...Remember, I made all this up, it is NOT actually an upcoming update...

New Kingdom Details;
When you join you can pay 1,000, 5,000, or 10,000 rubies. Paying more rubies to start results in you getting a much better castle with more leveled buildings.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The different kind of buildings are these:
+Travel Speed%
+ Recruit Speed%
+ Respect Points%
+ Troop Capacity
+ Troops recruited per slot
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Currencies:
Rubies
Respect Tablets
Details:
This kingdom has no relation to your other kingdoms except for the rewards you buy with your Respect Tablets will be rewards for green and you will have to use rubies from green for some buildings here and for joining. Every castle in the kingdom IS a real player, but there is no way to tell who it is. There are no coordinates or castle names in the New Kingdom. Therefore, it is impossible to track people there. The two things you gain from winning an attack are Respect Points and Respect Tablets. Respect Points go towards your monthly score and the top players in each level group get rewards. You lose Respect Points from losing a defense. If you lose an attack or if you win a defense you do not gain or lose and Respect Points. Now, Respect Tablets are won from winning a attack or a defense. You cannot lose Respect Tablets, the only way to get rid of them is to spend them on rewards. One Respect Point is worth One Respect Tablet.
Troops and Tools:
There are only 4 kinds of units in this kingdom. Range attackers, range defenders, melee attackers, and melee defenders. There are NO special troops you can get. This kingdom has only a few tools available, a tool that costs Respect Tablets to make and one that costs rubies to make, both these tools do nothing but increase the Respect Tablets you gain in battle. There is no wall or gate bonuses here. Your equipment in green is NOT related to your equipment in this New Kingdom. When you start, you will have no equipment, but you can get equipment by buying it with Respect Tablets or you can find it by attacking other castles. Equipment is rare to find here and isn't of good quality. You would be lucky to find a green (rare) equipment piece. A 20-20 Commander or Castellan would be considered very good here. The only things Equipment pieces have here are...Range/Melee bonuses, +/- resources looted, and +/-  Attack Warning.
Other:
When you start in this kingdom you will have slow recruiting speed, slow attacking speed, and only a small troop capacity. However, as you attack, you will gain respect tablets which can be used to upgrade your buildings. There is only one building which costs rubies and that is the building which increases the Respect Points you earn in battle. The other building increase your recruitment speed, your travel speed, your troop capacity, and your troops recruited per slot. Each building will have around 20 levels, but getting to the max levels will be very expensive. Remember, if you pay 10,000 rubies when you enter the kingdom, you will be given a castle with level 10 of each building. If you pay 5,000 rubies you will receive a camp with level 5 of each building. If you pay 1,000 rubies you will be given a camp with level 1 of each building. This will give ruby buyers an advantage, but not a huge advantage.
I think adding this to the game would be AWESOME! Tell me if you agree! Comment below!
#New Kingdom

"Trust no one, but use everyone."
-Jango Fett

Comments

• I already put this in one of my other threads but not many people saw it...So I decided to gives just this New Kingdom part it's own thread...
    -Jango Fett
  • GGE cant even get right what they already have, adding another layer would just lead to slower server times ie, more lag and even more cock ups !! nice thought, but let them get the basics right first
    makale @ au 1
  • But depending on how awesome the New Kingdom would be...It would get GGE a lot of money and they could make the game better....
    -Jango Fett
  • You have kind of based this on having lots of rubies
    fierydemon @ en 1
    Playing since 2013
    Yeah, what about all the non-ruby buyers that have no rubies at all whatsoever?
    Isn't that what GGS wants???
    Don't be shy, play a game: 
    http://bit.ly/1QGHOTj - The Commander Game
    http://bit.ly/1RKqSA1 - Put your life on the line
    I'm not too proud being a non-buyer, but hey, it looks neat on my CV. 
    Find me here: (GB1) 487:559
    (ID1) 
    Does it matter if GGE is scamming us? (Unless we buy rubies)
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    You have kind of based this on having lots of rubies
    10k rubies = lots to the average non ruby buyer?!?! You must be level 30.... I FARM 10k rubies per WEEK. Geez man.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Exactly, this doesn't cost TO much rubies but it does cost a little and give a SMALL advantage to ruby buyers....It has to,  otherwise GGE wouldn't put it in the game...
    -Jango Fett
Sign In to comment.