Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

You're taking the f*cking p*ss

what the hell GGE?

these bloody build items are ruining the game, first you take away our horrors from FI, now you make top100 for beri some stupid build things and make the equip top50 and get rid of the defense troops?????
that equip was the only reason to d beri, now you made it twice as bloody hard to get...

well done gge, well f*cking done..

Oh, and so @CM Arcanine doesnt say they only like constructive criticism i'll tell you what need to do.

if you insist on giving us these frankly pointless build items, create a new reward block for them instead of replacing worthwhile ones.eg 40k glory in FI for them, and maybe top300 in beri get them.

give us our stuff back you b*stards!

All views are my own, and they are not related to my alliance in any way at all. You all got that?? 

Comments

• Yeah, they are kind of making the game much harder...
    Look at my Thread called Update Idea...That stuff would make the game better....Look at the very last post about my New Kingdom idea...
    "Trust no one, but use everyone."
    -Jango Fett
  • what the hell GGE?

these bloody build items are ruining the game, first you take away our horrors from FI, now you make top100 for beri some stupid build things and make the equip top50 and get rid of the defense troops?????
    that equip was the only reason to d beri, now you made it twice as bloody hard to get...

Oh, and so @CM Arcanine doesnt say they only like constructive criticism i'll tell you what need to do.

if you insist on giving us these frankly pointless build items, create a new reward block for them instead of replacing worthwhile ones.eg 40k glory in FI for them, and maybe top300 in beri get them.

totally agreed we want our prize troops and equip back and if u want to add your stupid build items then do that as an extra rewards for points!!

Sir Unknown UK1 
    @BSK AF 

• what the hell GGE?

well said,

i couldn't agree more
    MightyHawklord @ en 1
    leader of the mighty dragon legion
    non-ruby buying alliance

be afraid,be very afraid
    registered Linux user 476319
    registered machine 408663

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/334430/unfair-practice-from-ggs-support
Sign In to comment.