Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

NEW BERIMOND

2»

Comments

• Only thing ilike is that they give kingdom resourcse.
    3k coins when i lose 50+ is awful
    And these stupid level 60 camps only have 30 waves on flanks. yet the bonus go up to 219% on flanks. GGE trying to make the level 70's buy more rubies...

Level :70

Alliance: Iron Matrix
    Proud non-ruby player...

The higher you go... The harder you fall

Take life one step at a time...

Never forget, Never forgive...

• Carnica (SKN1)Carnica (SKN1) Posts: 1
    edited 25.02.2016
    New Berimond is so deep in the as*!! sucks... Get back old beri so theres something reasons to continue play hole GGE!!
    Black flag up!
  • Never saw why Berimond should leave berimond- I guess not enough people were going to beri so GGE decided to bring beri to everyone.

The coins are way too low- the loss made is too low as 4x more coins are needed to recruit units to attack more than what is gained from attacking the camps.  The coins need to increase to at least 25-27k like normal camps and that is just enough to stay on top with coins.

The camps are way too hard to hit- on the lower level camps the tool limit is too low. 40 tool limit on flanks is minimum as majority of the wood mantlets cant reduce range to 0 even with -130 wall on comm. Also there is simply too many defending troops on the walls- i used 90+28 range on comm with 24% front limit and 40% flank limit and still 70 losses with a perfect attack and elite guard troops. 

The camps need to have a proper leveling system- I hope that this is just a glitch. It's really annoying having random level camps spawn and makes hitting very un-efficient. There should be able to max out after hitting loads to give more gallantry points/loot. 

The rewards are too hard to get- Too many hits are required to get all the rewards and the end rewards will never be achievable for most unless the points rollover. I can only see a few alliances getting the last reward for alliance side and for the player side many of the rewards are not worth the amount of hits that a required. Either more reputation from the camps is required or the amounts of points needed for the rewards should be reduced.

Other than this I like that special res can be looted from the camps but because of this GGE has made everything else about the camps worse. Definitely some changes are needed here.
    Sir Unknown UK1 
    @BSK AF 

• Problems with the New Berrimond are great and many.

Worse part is ITS JUST SO DAMNED BORING !

Old Berri was daft, but was at least a bit of mindless running about and HAVING FUN
    Elux Lucis @ en 1
  • Problems with the New Berrimond are great and many.

Worse part is ITS JUST SO DAMNED BORING !

Old Berri was daft, but was at least a bit of mindless running about and HAVING FUN
    The newer Berimond is not replacing the old Berimond. Go read the announcement again.

Snake Plissken @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.