Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Update Questions and Feedback: Of Willows and Gems

Comments

• SERIOUSLY WHAT IS THE AIM OF THIS STUPID UPDATE ( BERI ) ONLY 6K COINS FROM CAMPS ONLY 40 TOOLS CAN BE PLACED AND HAVE TO ADJUST 219% RANGE AND WALL AND GATE EVERYTHING IN THAT AND TOOL CLEARANCE IS NOT WORKING R WE SUPPOSED TO SPEND THOUSAND OF RUBY JUST TO ATTACK ON CAMP DUMBEST UPDATE EVER JUST TAKE IT BACK SCREWED UP RIP OFF UPDATE PLZ
      Totally agree
    vladimir123x @ nl 1
  • Updates all the time, you get a 1 minute warning, what the friggin hell is that about.  Server down times need to be warned of earlier.  A 1 minute warning does not allow people to sort out what they are doing at that time.

Adding new features and items is absolutely ridiculous as you still have several problems with the system still outstanding, try fixing the problems you have at the moment and get them right before adding others.

It would also be a good idea to look and answer the complaints page of the forum instead of purposely ignoring it and get the customer service side of you company right before you move on.

We currently have access to buy tools yet we haven't even got the event yet, another total cock up of yours. 

The current staffing you have is extremely poor and it appears you have gone out of your way to hire all the not rights in the country.

Try fixing the problems we have at the moment as until that happens I am now a non-ruby buyer.

I would finally like to thank you for doing your best to ruin what could be a great game.

yea, and 1 minute is defo not enough to set up an attack on another player so he/she can't change defence to break the incoming :tongue: 

the server down warning has been discussed much, but the possibility of this server down is abused by players to attack players can'r be avoid, if you have any solutions, feel free to suggest :)
    Easy.... When update is in progress game paused Lol or gotta be a way to do it. Was gonna say surely they have a techy that can produce code for it, but highly unlikely seemings cant get ought else right lol
  • don't get alliance rewards in beri well not the old one anyway, still waiting on new one starting, but nomads and sam's you do, i'm not asking for myself, i always do what i can for my alliance i am asking for what gge consider active
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    Guys,

Can we please keep this thread on topic? This thread is for the discussion of tomorrow's update. Comments and feedback about the Berimond Invasion are welcome, but please leave them in the appropriate thread.

Cheers,

Steve.
  • The Willow of Experience

Adventuring in the world of Empire has its perks, but for those of you that have already been through the process, or are newly recruited to the game and want to join your alliance mates as soon as possible, we have a solution.

• The Willow of Experience  is a new premium building, only available for construction in the main castle of the Great Empire

• Once built, the building will grant you a bonus on ALL experience gains

• It has multiple levels, granting a higher percentage bonus at higher levels

• Once built, the building is indestructible (can’t be damaged in attacks, or demolished)

• There will be a public order value attached to the building

SO IF SOMEONE PUTS THIS PREMIUM RUBY BUILDING IN AND MAXS IT AND THEY START HITTING FORRYS FOR 40K GLORY AND A 5K XP GAIN.... HOW MUCH DOESIT DOUBLE THIS GAIN STEVE?

Yes its in capitals.  Please answer this, does this "bonus" apply to Glory hits during FI's.  If so please delete this building. 

The Willow of Experience

Adventuring in the world of Empire has its perks, but for those of you that have already been through the process, or are newly recruited to the game and want to join your alliance mates as soon as possible, we have a solution.

• The Willow of Experience  is a new premium building, only available for construction in the main castle of the Great Empire

• Once built, the building is indestructible (can’t be damaged in attacks, or demolished)

SO IF SOMEONE PUTS THIS PREMIUM RUBY BUILDING IN AND MAXS IT AND THEY START HITTING FORRYS FOR 40K GLORY AND A 5K XP GAIN.... HOW MUCH DOESIT DOUBLE THIS GAIN STEVE?

Yes its in capitals.  Please answer this, does this "bonus" apply to Glory hits during FI's.  If so please delete this building. 

DOES IT COST RUBY
  • i have a question

*Players now have to be active in alliance events in order to receive the rewards

what do you mean by being active?

I think this means that if you do not take part in that comp and add to glory or such then you will not get the personal bonus from comp but the other in your alliance that take part will. not bad idea makes every player join in with it! but I just want GGE to sort out problems with ber first and work on sorting composition out for the nomads!  and want to no from alliance if ban will no stand to end of week again!
  • marc58 (GB1)marc58 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 836
    Another update...................would it not be an idea to get other updates running first .....just a thought
  • DaveHero0 (GB1)DaveHero0 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 230
    Dear GGS

Please do not add any more features or updates until you have fixed the numerous problems with the game.

Is that too much to ask?

The latest Berimond fiasco coming hard on the heels of the problems with Nomads should serve as a wake up call for you

But it won't
    DaveHero0 @ en 1
  • Stevemass (GB1)Stevemass (GB1) GB1 Posts: 271
    totally agree marc
    Stevemass @ en 1
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
    i know that but what do they mean by active
    you need to logging on regularly mate
    i have a question

*Players now have to be active in alliance events in order to receive the rewards

what do you mean by being active?

You need to be logging on regularly mate.  after a certain time you become inactive think it may be a week not too sure

yes i know you go inactive after 7 days, but what if someone logs in and out but isn't actively taking part in the events is what i mean
    Will have to take part in the event I imagine
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• berty23uk (GB1)berty23uk (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12
    what's happened with beri.howay this is turning into a joke
  • Joe Dub (GB1)Joe Dub (GB1) GB1 Posts: 49
    edited 24.02.2016

Can we please have a CM explain "active" because so far there seems to be two answers.

1) if your red/black dot you wont get the alliance rewards-which is good as it should promote activeness and helping the alliance to gain rewards together.

2) you need to get a token/tablet/glory point to receive the rewards which I find destroys the concept of alliance rewards. Lower levels and I mean lvl10s or lower I don't expect to hit event npcs but they cant have a perk of being in an alliance because they are yet to have the comm to successfully hit them. Also those at work all day come on late at night they aren't allowed rewards earned in the day because they haven't contributed to the event. How's that fair on them.

Also with the foreign invasion everyone and anyone can be attacked there's no opt in/opt out option so everyone's active in the event if your going by getting a token/tablet/glory terms of active

The xp biding not needed, instead of multiplying your xp just get hitting some towers regularly to gain rubies and xp. it might take more time but instead of wasting rubies you've gained them.

• Everytime there is an update which ruins everything else in the game WHY CANT U GGE PEOPLE GET ANYTHING RIGHT U JUST CROSS YOUR FINGERS AND HOPE THE UPDATE WORKS PLAYERS HAVE BEEN ASKING TO TAKE THAT BUG WHERE IT SAYS U DONT HAVE ENOUGH NUMBER OF TROOPS GET AN EQUP... I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING BUT A LOT OF PLAYERS ARE NOT BUYING RUBIES AND MANY HAVE SENT MESSAGES COMPLAINING AND U HAVE NOT FIXED THEM IF U KEEP THIS UP PEOPLE ARE GOING TO STOP PLAYING THE GAME AND THEN U DO ALL U WANT NO OFFENCE BUT DONT U HAVE AN EXPERIENCED CREW TO ACTUALLY FIX THE PROBLEMS FIRST U DONT PUT NOMADS UP YESTERDAY AND U PUT BERI BUT U F**K IT UP AND IT DOESN'T COME. 

I DONT KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING BUT U CANT SOLVE A PROBLEM IF U KEEP ADDING MORE TO IT FIX THE PROBLEMS U HAVE THEN DO THE UPDATES AND YOU ARE RUINING THE GAME.

EVERYTIME THERE IS AN UPDATE SOMETHING GOES WRONG AND WHAT IS THE POINT OF UPDATES IF U CANT FIX THEM. JUST PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM YOU ARE RUINING A GREAT AND ENJOYABLE GAME
  • A super ruby whale update for the game.  Start the game.  Spend excessive amounts of money so you can fight those those who are already legendaries.   save you precious gems by spending rubies.  just a big money grab with no improvement to the game.
    ChampionTook @ usa 1
  • the new berimond works but why oh why the reduce of coins if your lucky you get 3k coins in stead of the almost 30k that it was we heave nothing to gain from these kind of rewards in coins please bring the old things back as it was
    A Groenewoud @ nl 1
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 617
    Amazing just found circus outside my main. even has a clown tent full of GoodgameGreed 
    designers.

More events more b-lls ups just basically goes from bad to worse. 
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,104
    In terms of the actual update tomorrow as opposed to the problems previously I like the look of it.  

In terms of being able to remove gems that's brilliant, I haven't equipped gems because I've worried about losing them if a better combination becomes available at a later date.  I would only ask that please please make it affordable.  If it's too expensive I and other players might struggle to be able to afford it, it would be daft if it's cheaper to buy a new gem rather than replace one that was won through hard work through a tournament.  Really well thought out move and looks to me to be a great addition to players arsenal.  Can you give us a sense of the cost Steve?  Understand that tomorrow is a short time to wait but pre-warned is pre-armed and would help manage expectations.  

I like the Willow Tree even though I suspect it's a ruby purchase.  I have tried after first few weeks to avoid buying XP and have earned the old fashion way like I did the first 70 levels. I does seem a long long road and has been a disheartening to see people so far ahead in levels despite having what I thought was an okayish account.  Something that speeds things up and helps me close the gap a bit quicker is what I'd asked for and whilst I'd prefer not to pay if it's like the glory monument where I can choose how much to invest I would be okay with that providing again it's affordable.  I have space in my main and I noted that you clearly stated it couldn't be demolished.  I'd recommend clarifying whether the building can be knocked once built which I presume demolished means prior to update going live to avoid the construction yard issue.  For some players lack of space in main is an issue, I'm more resource focused there so isn't an issue to take down a dwelling or production facility to accommodate it for attacking guys I suspect it will be a concern as will reduce their PO.  

I asked for players who weren't active not to be counted in a slightly different context in terms of the alliance tournament but I appreciate that feedback being acknowledged and acted on.  I defined active as a player scoring and logging in to score during that period.  I understand some players may go into protection for personal reasons or through no fault of their own but I felt that players should receive rewards coming out consistent to the level they put in so I'm in favour of this thank you.  

Choice of where decoration goes is again something players asked for so tick that's a positive too.  

I didn't entirely understand the last bit but will pay more attention when I next log in seems to be a sensible change.  

I know not everyone will be happy but this to me does show a relationship between things we've fed back and changes being made so I'm encouraged.   I know there are still a lot of issues and ruby costs might still make me wince but the principles behind the changes feel right to me in this instance.      
    Batten @ en 1
  • The Willow of Experience

The Willow of Experience

DOES IT COST RUBY
    Of course it is a premium building. Everything in this update will cost ruby.
    Narnis @ hu 2
  • please be more realistic gge....
    this new  berimond is waste of coins and tools
    i spend too much coins to recruit soliers and dont even get enough coins to recruit the ones i lost
    are you trying to make it a hated event?like u used to do 1 year ago....many events were ignored

btw...the good side is the new way for getting rewards(the kind which looks like ice championship rewards) is very nice and makes us motivated to be active

but seriously u need to work on that......cuz many strong alliances and players in my server are leaving this event cuz they think its a waste
    no coins ,no rubies,nothing special
    mahmoud
  • Players now have to be active in alliance events in order to receive the rewards.

More clarity needed on this please steve. Was about to jump out of my allaince to visit some friends and says i will be removed from current tournoment?
    xASH1 @ en 1
Sign In to comment.