Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

US Server Crash?

Comments

• jotto (US1)jotto (US1) Posts: 465
    i checked Facebook page too
    no info
    jotto @ usa 1
  • I guess we will all run out of food by then.
    I think most of us are already there. Server probably won't be back up until early this morning US time. Have not seen any response from GGS. Don't hold your breath for the server to be back up. Just send in a ticket when it comes up sometime tonight or tomorrow, until then catch up on some of the sleep this game can make you lose :smile: 
  • AD 999 (US1)AD 999 (US1) US1 Posts: 47
    I guess we will all run out of food by then.
    I think most of us are already there. Server probably won't be back up until early this morning US time. Have not seen any response from GGS. Don't hold your breath for the server to be back up. Just send in a ticket when it comes up sometime tonight or tomorrow, until then catch up on some of the sleep this game can make you lose :smile: 
    I did the same thing, i sent a ticket it was approximately 2 p.m. when i did, just waiting for something :/
  • Tyr (US1)Tyr (US1) US1 Posts: 44
    And why would you take away coins?That is not a good move.
    They are not taking them away they are reducing the amount you can get.Making you build some special tools to get increase in coins sounds stupid to me. GGE realized we were all getting by hitting Nomads, and Sammys. Getting the good equiptment and therefor able to defend ourselves against the big ruby buyers. Well they see that as a loss of revenue since we dont have to buy rubies as much. therefor this big new fix which will serve not only to rob you of having fun but will also take away any gains you may have made by starving your army out. If GGE does not fix or return starved out troops I am quitting this damn game. I can tell you I will not be buying any rubies for quite a while either. Go to hell GGE.
    Tyr @ usa 1
  • Tyr (US1) said:
    They are not taking them away they are reducing the amount you can get.Making you build some special tools to get increase in coins sounds stupid to me. GGE realized we were all getting by hitting Nomads, and Sammys. Getting the good equiptment and therefor able to defend ourselves against the big ruby buyers. Well they see that as a loss of revenue since we dont have to buy rubies as much. therefor this big new fix which will serve not only to rob you of having fun but will also take away any gains you may have made by starving your army out. If GGE does not fix or return starved out troops I am quitting this damn game. I can tell you I will not be buying any rubies for quite a while either. Go to hell GGE.
     a.k.a GGE sucks at customer service and ACTUALLY listening to what we want
  • Looks like the US Server is the only screw up.  There is a thread here ... Servidor HispanoAmerica, Interrupcion ... that says their server got routed to the UK, if freetranslation.com interrupted it correctly.  Be that as it may, their server is also messed up.  Make me wonder what in the world were they trying to upgrade which crashed everything so badly?

Rascal the Red @ usa 1
  • Tyr (US1) said:
    If you quit does that mean I get your alliance Tyr? :tongue: 

I will say I have always got my troops back from unscheduled server down time. Although it does seem I am in the minority.  Either way, hope it comes back soon, I am getting cold and shaky and I feel withdrawals getting worse...
  • I've been playing this game for some great time this is the longest the server has been down since i started playing this game GGE is not making a good name for themselves right now it looks like people everywhere in the united states are Pi**ed Off from losing their troops due to low food. and not to mention the dumb updates that they are giving us Berimond was a great event the way it was now their changing it once again because its not good enough for them all GGE cares about is the money they make not about the service they give to the people that make GGE stay running in my opinion GGE is beginning to make the game awful with this recent updates   
  • I've been playing this game for some great time this is the longest the server has been down since i started playing this game GGE is not making a good name for themselves right now it looks like people everywhere in the united states are Pi**ed Off from losing their troops due to low food. and not to mention the dumb updates that they are giving us Berimond was a great event the way it was now their changing it once again because its not good enough for them all GGE cares about is the money they make not about the service they give to the people that make GGE stay running in my opinion GGE is beginning to make the game awful with this recent updates   
    i very much agree.... STEP IT UP GGE
  • Tyr (US1) said:
    If you quit does that mean I get your alliance Tyr? :tongue: 

I will say I have always got my troops back from unscheduled server down time. Although it does seem I am in the minority.  Either way, hope it comes back soon, I am getting cold and shaky and I feel withdrawals getting worse...
    It's okay sublime. Don't stress. It's not like you were doing anything important in the game anyways :lol: 
  • how much longer of this??
    Mamma Mel @ usa 1
    To my understanding the game run from a foreign country so its very early right now where they are which is germany so it might be a bit longer 
    As long as it will take all our troops to starve.
  • Good point dd, lol
  • it is 4;30am in Germany right now so i dont know when the workers start there day there so the server most likely will be down for a few more hours 

• wizardd (US1)wizardd (US1) US1 Posts: 152
    Tyr (US1) said:

If gge does the computer version like the mobile version is now the samurai attack back after 2 attacks against them, and those troops are hard as hell to defeat too

Wiz D
  • Tyr (US1) said:

If gge does the computer version like the mobile version is now the samurai attack back after 2 attacks against them, and those troops are hard as hell to defeat too

not hard to defeat... just gotta know how to defeat em
  • Been down at least 9 hours now, must be really serious. This is no small bug fix.
  • wtf, once again a change throws a huge kink in the works. When will you people gain the mental capacity to not overextend your own abilities to manage this server.Every single time you include a new "improvement" you manage to crash the server for hours on end. ALL WE WANT TO DO IS PLAY THE FREAKING GAME. Quit shoving your ruby buying updates down our throats and keep the server running please....

Disappointing to see you can't learn this lesson after having experienced it so many times in the past
    Mechs Ghost @ usa 1
  • commando (US1)commando (US1) US1 Posts: 516
    the overnight guy who keeps the server running had an accident

commando @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file