Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Daily tasks

So this new look of daily tasks is here...and its pretty good, but I can't help to notice that 1 tasks says collect 1500 coins from taxes...
Yeah that wouldn't be a problem but my tax revenue is 7 per 10 mins and 47 per 6h...
I think it would be great if this task would be calibrated to match every players tax income...
For example if 1 player had 140 coins per 10 mins, he would need to collect 3000 coins and those who have 10 coins per 10 mins need to collect 200 coins.
Let me know what you  guys think.
I keep on screaming but there's really nothing left to say.
-Hollywood Undead-

Comments

• Xanthos (GB1)Xanthos (GB1) Posts: 226
    edited 20.02.2016
    Targaryen (GB1) said:
    So this new look of daily tasks is here...and its pretty good, but I can't help to notice that 1 tasks says collect 1500 coins from taxes...
    Yeah that wouldn't be a problem but my tax revenue is 7 per 10 mins and 47 per 6h...
    I think it would be great if this task would be calibrated to match every players tax income...
    For example if 1 player had 140 coins per 10 mins, he would need to collect 3000 coins and those who have 10 coins per 10 mins need to collect 200 coins.
    Let me know what you  guys think.
    http://prntscr.com/a5mnmo

It is. I have a higher income tax (Haven't gotten round to demolishing those dwellings yet) so I have a higher tax requirement. My advice would be the usual Storm Tax Castle trick ;)

Xanthos @ PraetorianGuard UK 1

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I don't buy rubies
    And won't ever do
  • Possibility...
    Still I think it should be adjusted
    I keep on screaming but there's really nothing left to say.
    -Hollywood Undead-
  • Don't think GGE would bother. Still, put it in the suggestions section of the forum, then hope and pray.

In any case, while they get round the current nomad uproar, just do the storm tax trick. Easy 100 rubies right there

Xanthos @ PraetorianGuard UK 1

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I don't buy rubies
    And won't ever do
  • think it's calibrated based on level. well, if tax collection task should be calibrated based on tax income, then the RBC hitting task should be done so as well (I don't have a max RBC yet :trollface: 

Empire Knights on UK1.

On and off.

this is my ask thread: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/296736/ask-vamp-3#latest

I know you're wearing thin down to the core.

So hold your breath.

• My nice little edit for GGE.  Don't think the word valuable is right.    http://prntscr.com/a6c94l

MOT

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file