Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Everyone has problems with nomads?

I am playing on International 1 and i have no problems whatsoever with the nomads, my alliance started at 0 points, and i have gotten all the rewards, and now there is 17h left on nomads, but it started at 2 days time.

No probs on Int 1 at all! :)

Comments

• ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,836
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• edited 13.02.2016

A few servers are having problems, and for you to start a thread gloating about how well yours is going is irritating.

Shoo! Go away, Troll!

Post edited by Queen Oestrogen (GB1) on

SY1QlJfpng

King Queen Oestrogen The Fearless

You'd be Fearless too if GGE turned you into a Hermaphrodite.
  • A few servers are having problems, and for you to start a thread gloating about how well yours is going is irritation.

Shoo! Go away, Troll!

Lol i did nothing wrong, all i said was there is no problem on int 1, something wrong with that?

Where i live people are not restricted to writing something unless it is harassment, but maybe where you are from you are never allowed to write something you want to write about. :)

• Come at me bro, ruby whales like you are the ones that crush this game and make it boring for the players that don't spend thousands of dollars at this game, there are good ruby buyers with skill and there is ruby buyers without skill.

You are the perfect example of the 2nd alternative, since you need to push others down to feel good yourself, now who is the one to go away huh?

Come at me bro, ruby whales like you are the ones that crush this game and make it boring for the players that don't spend thousands of dollars at this game, there are good ruby buyers with skill and there is ruby buyers without skill.

You are the perfect example of the 2nd alternative, since you need to push others down to feel good yourself, now who is the one to go away huh?
    Who liked that? and how shortsighted are they? Just because I buy rubies a) doesn't make me a ruby whale, and b) doesn't make make me a horrible person, ask anyone who has commented on this thread from my server for example, or anybody who know me in the game.

And don't call me unskilled, that comment can F&$* off because you have nothing to back it up, and if you did it would be lies.
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• maverique (GB1)maverique (GB1) GB1 Posts: 126

Lol seems an r sole from int1 wanting attention...

Bellend

Ruby players pay for the staff in the game not like a parasitic worm ..........end of the day gge need ruby and none ruby........do not forget ever without rubies you wouldn't have a game ya fat moronic druid;-)

maverique @ en 1
  •   maverique (GB1) said:

ya fat moronic druid

:D

SY1QlJfpng

maverique (GB1) said:

ya fat moronic druid

:D
    I think there are two of those on this thread? maybe not the moronic part for one of them tho :p

• Lol seems an r sole from int1 wanting attention...

Bellend

Ruby players pay for the staff in the game not like a parasitic worm ..........end of the day gge need ruby and none ruby........do not forget ever without rubies you wouldn't have a game ya fat moronic druid;-)

Just flagged your comment :)

Calling someone a "fat moronic druid" is a harrasment, watch your fingers of wich keys they press on your keyboard ;)
  • Can we leave this thread and leave it the f*ck out?

All i wanted to tell you guys was that my server was having no issues at all, so that the mods wouldn't need to do anything about it, and then you guys come in here and tell me to f*ck off and shit...
    Yes ang i got mad at you because you do not let me type whatever the f*ck i want, and just tell me to go away and sh*t.
    I know that the ruby whales keep this game f2p. but they are also making the f2p players suffer because some people buy "skill" with money...

All i wanted to tell you guys was that my server was having no issues at all, so that the mods wouldn't need to do anything about it, and then you guys come in here and tell me to f*ck off and shit...
    Yes ang i got mad at you because you do not let me type whatever the f*ck i want, and just tell me to go away and sh*t.
    I know that the ruby whales keep this game f2p. but they are also making the f2p players suffer because some people buy "skill" with money...
    Of course they are. You're telling the mods not to worry about a serious issue that was affecting a hell of a lot of people. You sounded like a twit.
    Some guy5 ex-scrub of en1
    War marshal at Revolution x (Somehow -.- )
    Consumer of pretzels
    http://i.imgur.com/OAysJdg.png

646c0x

Of course they are. You're telling the mods not to worry about a serious issue that was affecting a hell of a lot of people. You sounded like a twit.
    No, i meant that i wanted to let the mods know that everything was ok on INTERNATIONAL 1!
    INTERNATIONAL 1

INTERNATIONAL 1!

INTERNATIONAL F*¤%ING 1!

LET THAT SINK IN...

No, i meant that i wanted to let the mods know that everything was ok on INTERNATIONAL 1!
    INTERNATIONAL 1

INTERNATIONAL 1!

INTERNATIONAL F*¤%ING 1!

LET THAT SINK IN...
    No everything is NOT ok
    Everything is very far from being "ok"
    Diplomat of DF SPARTANS

GGS ---> http://prnt.sc/abb42k

INTERNATIONAL 1

INTERNATIONAL 1!

INTERNATIONAL F*¤%ING 1!

LET THAT SINK IN...

"Oh look at me. Mine works fine. THOUSANDS of people over FIVE servers have serious technical issues with the game?! Well, screw them because mine works perfectly."

Yep, you totally sound like an attention-seeking twit whose attempts at revelling in the frustrations of others backfired.

Seriously, GO AWAY!

SY1QlJfpng

• Making an entire thread to say "nothings wrong" when they already know which ones are effected is an ass move.
    Some guy5 ex-scrub of en1
    War marshal at Revolution x (Somehow -.- )
    Consumer of pretzels
    http://i.imgur.com/OAysJdg.png

646c0x

INTERNATIONAL 1

INTERNATIONAL 1!

INTERNATIONAL F*¤%ING 1!

LET THAT SINK IN...

"Oh look at me. Mine works fine. THOUSANDS of people over FIVE servers have serious technical issues with the game?! Well, screw them because mine works perfectly."

Yep, you totally sound like an attention-seeking twit whose attempts at revelling in the frustrations of others backfired.

Seriously, GO AWAY!

Making an entire thread to say "nothings wrong" when they already know which ones are effected is an ass move.
    I dont think you guys understand whatthis thread was about in the first place, i made it to tell the mods that everything was fine on int 1...
    IS THERE ANYTHING F*CKING WRONG WITH TELLING MODS THAT THEY DONT NEED TO PUT HOURS OF USELESS WORK!?!?!? HUHH

DONT  TELL ME I AM MAKING AN ASS MOVE SINCE I DID NOTHING WRONG, I JUST TOLD MODS THAT NOTHING WAS WRONG ON INT 1 SO THAT THEY DONT NEEED TO PUT COUNTLESS HOURS INTO IT...

PLEASE LEAVE ME THE F*CK ALONE AND STOP CALLING ME AN ATTENTION SEEKING TWIT...

• ROFLMFAO
  • Ok ok i've had enough , i get it i am an asshole, someone tell me how to close threads please i have had enough :(
Sign In to comment.