We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

On the subject of 'Hacks' and 'Free Rubies'

Comments

• I have never heard of a hack but im sure negan whould have loved to know about that
    DarkAwesomeman1 @ usa 1 proud owner of 10,000 rubies, all with out paying anything to GGE
  • REPORTING DOES NO GOOD I KNOW A FRIEND WHO HAD 7 DIFRENT ACOUNTS
  • edited 09.12.2015
    Well about hacks, there was a level 70 in the lowest catagory in the halloween event, that was probably a hack, he didnt even have first place, lol
  • but also yeah my brother downloaded a hack for clash of clans, and his gmail got destroyed XD and i could easily make a password stealing hack its actually very simple, all you have to do it tell someone to enteer their account info and you tell them to wait 24 hours... Im only 14 and i know how to make it so yeah.... XD
  • Why are people so stupid to try such a thing, they cant edit anything on the servers.
    The websites and video's look that fake only people who dont use a computer may seem to just do a survey or download a ticking time bomb.

TKTurbo @ NL1
    Give me a damn

• BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
    Get Free rubies here:

http://www,mydodgeylookingsite.zen
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• Relis (ASIA1)Relis (ASIA1) Posts: 1,402
    Don't hack just loot
    A Proud Member Asian Sensation.Which is a sub of Drunken Fist (But now we looks like a restaurant).
    18th in berimond invasion without buying rubies or having a bakery.
    Most active member of Asian Sensation.
    I always be alone in alliance chat like 3-4 hours :D
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,692GB1
    Steve can you tell me how to find this
    No one is going to tell you where to find "hacks" even though you cannot hack this game without illegaly breaking into the GGE servers which may get you jailed...

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• I've heard that the hacks atually work because when you reload the game the amount of rubies or coins you have comes from the data base and the hacks only change the nimber you see on your screen
  • Yep you can't hack GGE Rubies
    fierydemon @ en 1
    Playing since 2013
    Hacking don't give you rubies.Only a time & data waste
    A Proud Member Asian Sensation.Which is a sub of Drunken Fist (But now we looks like a restaurant).
  • It's a scam job
    Marty Maurder @ en 1
  • Hacks....wont work..on GGE...If People do think they would...Lie Down a bit to get the weight off u
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,682GB1
    If you give your password to someone and they rip you off it aint hacking its just being conned!!!!! just the same as if you give your bank card and pin number to someone and they take all your cash its not the banks fault is it.

There are plenty of in game "glitches" to exploit without needing to use scam sites.
    Philt123 @ en 1
    http://www.GGEHackTool.com

Those sites posts comments about their hack tool and says they are players but they are not.They says to download an app to complete an offer.Their plan is to make us download their app only.
  • eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) Posts: 353AU1
    edited 30.04.2016
    Hi,

has anyone come across players who have joined an alliance and kicked the leader out and made themselves the leader!!!!!

what is the deal...anyone have an answer, please
    To my knowledge, it isn't possible to kick the leader out. Only the alliance leader can hand on the leadership of the alliance.  I suppose that you could make things uncomfortable for the leader until he/she decides to leave of their own accord, but that's not really the same thing.

Oops! sorry folks, I didn't check the date on this original comment and have now brought it back from oblivion.  Hmmm. silly me!!
    eibbed62 @ au 1
  • i tyred and did not work (there plenty of opportunity's to win rubys in tournaments any ways)
  • SauravGamer (IN1)SauravGamer (IN1) Posts: 60
    edited 08.05.2016
    @CM Arcanine
    Everyone knows about this fact.

“Pain was their body's way of telling them that they'd pushed themselves to their limits -- which was exactly where they were supposed to be.” 

― Richard MarcinkoRogue Warrior

Visit our blog The World War Alliance.
Sign In to comment.