The Guardhouse ....

Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807

This thread is where we will help new players deal with "bullying" here through problem solving and negotiation with the hopes of conflict resolution I know this is difficult to understand but the most important part about being a winner is showing grace and granting quarter to your opponents ....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
  If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

Comments

• Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    now serving ....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....

• Hmm, I don't think they would look on here, this is the digessive section, this thread is not digressive, you should put it in one of the other places, like players ask players, that has plenty of people looking for help. :wink: 
    Once, place upon which we stand be rich and full of joy, now corroded, end this childish argument, and thee may have peace and prosperity once again.
    (for those who don't understand shakespearese
    :lol)
    Once this forum was
    great and fun, now angry, and bitter, stop arguing, and we can return this forum to it's former state.
    #maketheforumsgreatagain

Luxtena
    member of the LOF family
    if I do that they will attack us for spam ... here we are safe ...

• hmm, we won't help as many people though. :cry: 
    Once, place upon which we stand be rich and full of joy, now corroded, end this childish argument, and thee may have peace and prosperity once again.
    Once this forum was
    great and fun, now angry, and bitter, stop arguing, and we can return this forum to it's former state.
    #maketheforumsgreatagain

Luxtena
    member of the LOF family
    edited 30.01.2016
    hmm, we won't help as many people though. :cry: 

not with that attitude we won't ....

• I could advertise over there, just go on the threads asking for help and tell them to come here, that way we can help them more, or would I get attacked to for doing that :/
    Once this forum was
    #maketheforumsgreatagain

Luxtena
    member of the LOF family
  • I need Help :cry: 

When Corm was getting farmed. Good Ol'e Days
    edited 30.01.2016
    I need Help :cry: 

that is what the magistrates office is for light .... how can we help you ? this thread was based on your idea for the "overwatch commission " ....

• LightSwayer (US1)LightSwayer (US1) Posts: 1,128
    edited 30.01.2016
    Just kidding, But I was thinking of how we can work out our diffrences.

edited 30.01.2016
    Just kidding, But I was thinking of how we can work out our diffrences.

also acceptable here .... go ahead and start telling us the truth ... your turn to talk ,, just the facts please ...

• YAY, glad to see you guys are being friendly towards each other again!
    Once this forum was
    #maketheforumsgreatagain

Luxtena
    member of the LOF family
  • I never thought I would ever see it. . . oh. . . yep. . . just as I thought. . . I'm dyin-. . .

~"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."~

~NL~

YAY, glad to see you guys are being friendly towards each other again!

who said anything about "friends:" I just said I was listening .... honestly I am amazed he is still here ....

• A symbol of peace!

Once this forum was
    #maketheforumsgreatagain

Luxtena
    member of the LOF family
  • *gasps* I'm alive! oh, wait. . .

~NL~

edited 30.01.2016
    *gasps* I'm alive! oh, wait. . .

just breathe ... slowly ...

• Ok, I'm fine now.

~NL~

edited 30.01.2016

if you say so ... I am glad at least one of us is ok here ...

• So lets talk:

. I'm 100% sure you entered my account, But since I have no proof I can't accuse you. Therefore I'm sorry to you. Also we never attacked you because we thought you entered in my account we attacked you because of some other issues.

I would like to put this behind us and be NEUTRAL.

edited 30.01.2016
    So lets talk:

. I'm 100% sure you entered my account, But since I have no proof I can't accuse you. Therefore I'm sorry to you. Also we never attacked you because we thought you entered in my account we attacked you because of some other issues.

I would like to put this behind us and be NEUTRAL.

how can we do that when you accuse me of something you have 0 % PROOF OF !! ... do I need to post more screenshots ??? Tell me TRUE TALK now light .... please ???

Sign In to comment.