Home English (UK) US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

TORCHERERS vs KoN

Comments

• Oehre (US1)Oehre (US1) Posts: 31
    edited 09.01.2016
    I'll gift 20 wooden ladders to whoever bothers to read that and cliff me.
  • GB11 (US1)GB11 (US1) US1 Posts: 492
    lol @ manatee saying posting screenshots doesn't work for him. 

brb here is proof that i was lied too but im just gonna ignore it cause it goes against my points.

I also enjoy how he completely disappeared on the EN boards for a month or two and said he was going to post on the forums less, but now that the US forums are more popular and there was barely any people to point out his flawed logic, here he is posting just as much as before. just lol at this guy

GB11 @ usa 1

• Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711

brb here is proof that i was lied too but im just gonna ignore it cause it goes against my points.

I also enjoy how he completely disappeared on the EN boards for a month or two and said he was going to post on the forums less, but now that the US forums are more popular and there was barely any people to point out his flawed logic, here he is posting just as much as before. just lol at this guy
    Skewed much, GB?  lol
    I was not only off the forums for several months, I was also out of the game, which you are aware of, GB-spinster.
    Now when I log in it auto-sends me here.  I'm not spending time to go through 2 forums.  Go spin elsewhere :)

mnight (US1) said:
    You call me out, I call you out and show screens that prove our side, then you dance and/or retract or revamp your post, then we, like you said, could go on forever because we both are firm in why our sides are fighting in this war. 

This will my last Q&A session.  I don't have the time anymore.  Not a dig at our posts, I just need to be on here less.  Hopefully you won't be a GB and talk out of all holes, lol.

Anyway, we approach this from two viewpoints.  No need to try to undermine me.  As we go through your responses below, we'll see that you often haven't taken my earlier responses into consideration.  You ignored them and just wanted to say I dance or something, always on the attack.  That's fine, but thus ends constructive dialogue.

mnight (US1) said:
    If you do not want to be seen as a KoN junkie, perhaps then don't edit your posts out when you have actually called them out (like when they made the fake screen of "morentz and I" talking. Good God that was surely a shining moment for them. I respected your original post..and then not even an hour later you amended it because it looked anti what KoN did and you fluffed it out. We all loled about that. Why did you do that?

Okay let's talk screenshots.  I am not revamping or revising, though that's what you need to say. What an easy accusation to make, always on the attack :)  (and poor GB, being so out of his depth, lol)

1)  The Serry screenshot wasn't needed since I was not denying or questioning it's authenticity.  That was simply you not wanting to pass up another opportunity to post it again.  And now you're trying to pound a square peg in a round hole with it.  More on it below.

2) The one about Jimbo is still something you and I use completely different rationales for, and both of us agreed to drop it since it's so subjective and that is still fine with me.  But again, no denying a screenshot or revamping/revising.  You're just saying it means something that we say it doesn't mean.  No end in sight.

If you're being honest, you know I've never been much of a screenshot denier.  I just take a meticulous approach to things, I want to know what the real context or truth of the screenshot is, and I'm pretty darn consistent about it.  You guys don't.  Your reactions to things are not good enough for me because it's too MISC-driven.  To you, Serry's screenshot = him telling the truth at that point.  So... you're calling him a liar, yet touting those particular words as the truth over his other words?  Maybe it's true, but why isn't that the lie?  After all, it was said to Morentz, whom we all know not to trust.  Perhaps your role is to attack and mine is to do the critical thinking :)  GB's role is to be a parrot bot.

The revision thing you mention -
    To those unaware, Zombie put up a faked Morentz screenshot.  It wasn't believable, it was a mockery.  We joined in on the fun, and it certainly wasn't anti-KoN lol.  (You think I'd do that seriously?  No, only if they do something heinous, not for a joke, lol)  After all, I'm the one who found Zombie's error threw his poor trolling skills under the bus.  (I can't believe you tried using even that as a Manatee backhanded comment.  Good lord, lol)

mnight (US1) said:
    You danced around quite a bit in the above message so lets hit basics. When KoN came to you guys and asked for your support, to stand with them against us... they rattled off their lies and you chose to believe them.

No dancing.  The basics are:  I said it didn't happen (many times now) and you continue on as if I never spoke.  Mnight, if you feel otherwise, that's something you can touch base with Jimbo about.  He and myself are my source for my position.  If you know something else you can show or have Jimbo explain, then I'm more than happy to acknowledge new information.  But your statements certainly aren't the litmus test.

mnight (US1) said:
    You want to say you didn't pick them over us... but you did.....and you didn't have to. 

My whole point was that we did pick them over you.  Not sure what you read...

They presented you joining them in dismantling us, we told you that they were not telling the truth and we offered the option of you guys just remaining friends to both and being Switzerland. You chose them, Plain and simple. 

You're doing it again, ignoring what I say in order to be on the attack.  You ignore me, I will ignore your comment.

mnight (US1) said:
    Why is it hard for you to say it?  There was no lie when we said that we were not plotting against them in starting a war which is the BASIS of why they came to you and asked for help. Now that it has been proven, repeatedly I may add...why do you support that lie still? Especially if you say you aren't in this for any properties. So, why is GK/MU/TorchTM/D8/FT still at war?  

You are ignoring my position again, so I will ignore your comment.

mnight (US1) said:
    Ahh You brought up Storms... You would have won storms had KoN not asked for our help to secure it for them. Please stop saying it didn't matter to GK. It did

Nah, it didn't, not in any way you mean anyway.
    But GK does thank you for your concern, we eagerly await your next argument with GK about how GK feels.

You're also neglecting to tell everyone this: we did the same thing KoN did - we asked for outside help to push ahead of KoN. Our reason?  Because KoN are doody pants and run around in spandex and 80's hairstyles all day long.  It was a fun event, we almost won but didn't.  Your mistake is in forgetting where we came from.  Maybe you didn't and you're only trying to troll me.

mnight (US1) said:
     I was talking to a few of your members about it in skype that night and the disappointment was there. Was that us choosing them over you? Could be seen that way, but we were doing it because KoN kept telling us they were receiving intel of a large server mass against them (which we were helping them sort) and felt that it would be a good thing for them to have the titles to hand out because they felt you guys wouldn't handle it how they needed it. We certainly didn't think we would be jumped 2hrs later and them used on us lol. 

1) Well of course there's disappointment at not coming in first place.  You get a gold star. :)
    2) Didn't matter you choosing them over us.  It's a competition, it's fun, that's how we view the game.
    3) "...because they felt you guys wouldn't handle it how they needed it."  I think you forgot that you are trying to tell everyone that we are KoN's sub and do everything they ask.  Or is that something you say developed since the war started, when you no longer have much interaction with us?

mnight (US1) said:
    Last note.. Clearly numbers on a page or a way an alliance looks from the outside means nothing. We have plenty of skill, and have taken you all on for nearly 15 months. Respect please.  Pretty sure the BRs say it all. Wish this new forum wasn't so tedious to post BRs. We still save them though in case all the sudden a flood appear from that side.. which has happened before lol. 

Battle Reports: I've encouraged you guys to continue posting them.  Non-issue for us, why make it one?
    Skill: We've never denied it or made an issue of skill, why make it one?

Respect:  If you meant respect for skill, that's easy to concede.  Never denied it.
    But as an alliance, you guys used to have a lot of members who made it impossible because of how they would treat people.  In and out of game.  When officers either encouraged it or made no efforts to halt it on the forums, it spoke to the culture that is fostered the
    re.  This is a harsh criticism, but it is what it is.  (Yes, there are certainly some individuals in MISC I respect, it just doesn't extend beyond those people).

No need to groan about future long responses from me, I expect this to be my last manatee-mnight novel.  Even if GB wants to dip his toes in the sandbox.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • See if manatee were the spokesperson for kon, they would have a whole lot more supporters.

Roasted all across the board, mlg as fuck, even a KON roast in there damn.

Manatee dont give 2 shiz. Too strong to handle.

Im done. Keenan told me not to listen to a mixtape inside but that isn't why everyone is burning inside this time. Damn.

Manatee is prez. I'm out.
    Mud Wreslin.
  • GB11 (US1)GB11 (US1) US1 Posts: 492
    edited 10.01.2016

Skewed much, GB?  lol
    I was not only off the forums for several months, I was also out of the game, which you are aware of, GB-spinster.
    Now when I log in it auto-sends me here.  I'm not spending time to go through 2 forums.  Go spin elsewhere :)

Not sure why you think my comment was skewed. You left the forums/game for a long time. When you came back, the EN forums were still used. You said you would not be posting on the forums as much.  And you held true to that statement.

Then the update takes place, and our sides contribution to the forums declines severely. And then out of nowhere, you start posting more again. Maybe its just a coincidence, but thats one hell of a coincidence to me. 

inb4 deflection
    GB11 @ usa 1

• Lol why was this thread even opened? The game is meant to war in and thats what both the alliances are doing. Server wars are a major part of the game and its the alliances personal decision to war or not. 
    Well, literally MISC is coward and is attacking all the low levels of our alliance.

Who in the MISC is attacking you I wonder ??? I have not posted any battle reports of attacks against you under the red moons ? do you have battle reports you can share that prove these allegations against the MISC ? or are you just making wind move across your keypad at this point ??? I WONDER .....

Alright if you want it.. Though i cant share alot since it will violate the rules of my alliance, I'll start a thread about it later.
    Not sure why you think my comment was skewed. You left the forums/game for a long time. When you came back, the EN forums were still used. You said you would not be posting on the forums as much.  And you held true to that statement.

Then the update takes place, and our sides contribution to the forums declines severely. And then out of nowhere, you start posting more again. Maybe its just a coincidence, but thats one hell of a coincidence to me. 

inb4 deflection
    It was your insinuations, not the statements about forum activity.  You gave a classy response, I guess my mocking tone wasn't warranted.

The reason I dropped from the forums the 2nd time around was just due to school and work.  It's cyclical in nature, and I end up procrastinating too much and spending my free time here instead of in my books :)  When I did that, those EN forums were pretty much dead (so were these US forums actually).  So when I came back, I never bothered manually putting in the other address anymore.  It's not that I haven't posted there in a long time, I actually never even went back, lol.

If you guys are swarming the EN forums then that means everything is split between here and there.  Good Going GGE.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
  • Go TORCHERERS you guys are our hope against KoN.

Regards,
    John

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Go TORCHERERS you guys are our hope against KoN.

Regards,
    John

Thats the spirit
    "To be or not to be" William Shakespeare 
    PROUD NON-RUBY BUYER
    <[Haythem<>Kenway]>
    Member of Hellbent Brave, sub of Hellbent (now Fluffy Unicorns)
    Former Member of Horde
    PROUD OPPOSER OF KoN 
    Server USA1

AND MANATEE !!! why are you still here? you said you were going to leave us alone on FORUM so is it still story time or can we go back to having our TOTAL VICTORY party ????

Hi Cormyria, I think you might be thinking of the other thread where you guys wanted to discuss KoN / MISC peace proposals?  I said I'd back off there, because I was starting to create the Cormyria Effect (where a thread was starting to become more about me as opposed to what the thread was for).  I faded so you guys could stay on subject.  Hopefully that has happened?

Cheers!
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
  • LightSwayer (US1)LightSwayer (US1) Posts: 1,128
    edited 11.01.2016
    The purpose of this thread is to discuss the Server Of War. Although I want to stay neutral :neutral:, I still want to point out that KoN has earned his spot on the rankings "they probably had made mistakes" but still no one Is perfect.

What I want to point out is that other players have accused KoN subs of "bullying", Now KoN has countless subs and expecting them to be PERFECT is almost impossible. KoN subs have always crossed the line even when Main KoN tells them not too. 

THE MISC, I have seen posts on the forums saying that when "THE MISC" was on the top, players hated them too. Now all of the sudden everybody wants to go against KoN or they really, really dislike them. Like I said before, MISC is just going to think that posting on the forum is winning.

Solution: KoN just "surrender" they already lost, and If they want property just don't give it to them. Just defend until they realize that KoN does not give a [email protected] about them. Let's hope that THE MISC realizes that KoN isn't going to give up property nor are they ever going too.

When Corm was getting farmed. Good Ol'e Days
    edited 12.01.2016

(edit: this was in response to Cormyria, whose posts have now been removed...?)

Rep for the Dean Koontz reference.

I generally haven't commented on any of your actual subject posts, since I'm all for encouraging you to put your ideas up.  When have I refuted anything you've put forth?

I've only asked that if it's on someone else's thread, that it not be 8 spam posts in a row, or completely irrelevant in order to bump your post count.  And that was a while ago, I don't see you doing that anymore, so I've not brought it up again.  But I think it offended you and you've held a grudge since (I'm not sure why, I think it was a reasonable request).  

You're a bit self-serving though (hence my joke above), but that personality trait is not a crime, lol.

Post edited by Manatee (US1) on
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
  • If all strong alliances like Horde, The Ninja Pack, Bad Company, The Black Flag, TOWER, Hard Knocks, and others stopped wimping out and teamed up against Neph it would all be over.
    PROUD NON-RUBY BUYER
    <[Haythem<>Kenway]>
    Former Member of Horde
    PROUD OPPOSER OF KoN 
    Server USA1

edited 20.01.2016
    You know your in a hellbent sub.

Hellbent is "okay" with KON.

If all strong alliances like Horde, The Ninja Pack, Bad Company, The Black Flag, TOWER, Hard Knocks, and others stopped wimping out and teamed up against Neph it would all be over.
    Possibly.  But... why?
    A good portion of their strengths are because of the KoN/MISC war.  (In more than one way, so think it through before you reply to that).

So I'm curious if you want that because you believe the stuff MISC proponents say on here while KoN stays silent?  Or is it because you actually see KoN hurting TNP, Bad Company, etc.?

(No deflections please, and you know who you are, lol.  I'm asking about this from the perspective of those other alliances.)
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
  • Zortem (US1)Zortem (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    Alot of these alliances has former Kon members Haythem that would probably backfire the most possible way for Kon to fall is in house fighting and doesn't Hellbent hate kon heard that somewhere dunno if its true
  • If all strong alliances like Horde, The Ninja Pack, Bad Company, The Black Flag, TOWER, Hard Knocks, and others stopped wimping out and teamed up against Neph it would all be over.
    Possibly.  But... why?
    A good portion of their strengths are because of the KoN/MISC war.  (In more than one way, so think it through before you reply to that).

So I'm curious if you want that because you believe the stuff MISC proponents say on here while KoN stays silent?  Or is it because you actually see KoN hurting TNP, Bad Company, etc.?

(No deflections please, and you know who you are, lol.  I'm asking about this from the perspective of those other alliances.)
    I have observer the server war, listened to both sides arguments and stories, and come to the conclusion that I don't like KoN. Neither of the 2 options you listed is right. I do not believe most of the the things MISC ppl say here and I have not seen KoN hurting Bad Company and TNP, but I do believe KoN is a liar.
    PROUD NON-RUBY BUYER
    <[Haythem<>Kenway]>
    Former Member of Horde
    PROUD OPPOSER OF KoN 
    Server USA1

edited 20.01.2016
    Alot of these alliances has former Kon members Haythem that would probably backfire the most possible way for Kon to fall is in house fighting and doesn't Hellbent hate kon heard that somewhere dunno if its true

No have you seen the KON pacts and naa's list. Even if Hellbent did hate them I don't think they would go to war with them unless others joined with them.(Like Haythem said)

• Zortem (US1)Zortem (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    So what would it take a rerun of how HIVE fell but KON instead
  • The purpose of this thread is to discuss the Server Of War. Although I want to stay neutral :neutral:, I still want to point out that KoN has earned his spot on the rankings "they probably had made mistakes" but still no one Is perfect.

What I want to point out is that other players have accused KoN subs of "bullying", Now KoN has countless subs and expecting them to be PERFECT is almost impossible. KoN subs have always crossed the line even when Main KoN tells them not too. 

THE MISC, I have seen posts on the forums saying that when "THE MISC" was on the top, players hated them too. Now all of the sudden everybody wants to go against KoN or they really, really dislike them. Like I said before, MISC is just going to think that posting on the forum is winning.

Solution: KoN just "surrender" they already lost, and If they want property just don't give it to them. Just defend until they realize that KoN does not give a [email protected] about them. Let's hope that THE MISC realizes that KoN isn't going to give up property nor are they ever going too.

What kind of dream do you live in LightSwayer? KoN will never surrender the only way this ends is with KoN falling because if MISC and TORCHERERS fall more will rise so the only way this ends is with KoN and all of their lousy subs falling.

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
Sign In to comment.