Home English (UK) US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

FENRIR RISING

Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807

So this thread is where I tell my story of my adventures from the eyes of FENRIR the white wolf of winter war as I continue my hunt under the blood red moons mainly because it makes me happy to have a place to write my thoughts down and I am determined to be happy here no mater what if you don't like what you read here feel free to ignore it and move on with your journey to find your own destiny ....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
  If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

Comments

• Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    I was a Wolf once before I was destroyed but because I was a wolf once death itself cannot hold me and no matter what happens to me and no matter what I must do I will never stop fighting back .... For even in death I rise to fight again ....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....

• I love it so far, keep em' comin'!

~"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."~

~NL~

edited 15.01.2016

thank you I will try but it is hard for me to write cohesively sometimes without inspiration hence the battles and some how I wanted to correlate into story form? so far there has been resistance but I am FENRIR so I will just track over to another thread and another until I can be free .....

• Well then let's get this show on the road!

~NL~

edited 15.01.2016

The lion Cecil has found me in my lair in everwinter and even though I was tracking his scent upon the snow it will be my blood to stain the ice as I watch with helpless fascination at the approach of his fangs to my neck in that realm . I have suffered biting wounds before but the great beasts of immortality bite much harder than the servants of the wyrm and I am forced to stagger and whine under the weight of the initial attacks . I snarl and snap back more out of rage and defiance than any real hope of victory as darkness surrounds and clouds my vision I am forced to wonder is this end ? again ??? ....

• Noble Leone (ASIA1)Noble Leone (ASIA1) Posts: 1,633
    edited 15.01.2016
    I think i can predict what you are going to do with Mr. Cecil, but I won't tell.  :) just in case my theory is actually true, I don't want to spoil it for any other readers.

~NL~

edited 15.01.2016
    I think i can predict what you are going to do with Mr. Cecil, but I won't tell.  :) just in case my theory is actually true, I don't want to spoil it for any other readers.

I thought we worked that out in the knights adventure? I can't "do" anything with your character I can only describe how I react whether or not your character feels my counter attacks and how he responds is up to you . Remember there is no real "final attrition " here ie no one can finish another character off because as long as we keep on writing we are in effect immortal .....

• Noble Leone (ASIA1)Noble Leone (ASIA1) Posts: 1,633
    edited 15.01.2016
    Yes, so what you're saying is that I write a chapter here about what Cecil does, than you react to it?

~NL~

edited 15.01.2016
    Yes, so what you're saying is that I write a chapter here about what Cecil does, than you react to it?

more or less but I was actually adapting my response from my reactions to your first attacks from our joust arriving now at my ice castle :D it will be a crippling defeat for me I am afraid as my defenses will most likely not hold so I equated it to a lion bite to the back of my neck in the story . This idea was something I was thinking about while I was contemplating what to do about my temporary banishment sort of a tie in between jousting and story time idk it too will take time to refine and develop I am sure but hey if at first you don't succeed right ???  .....

• I like the idea of basing your story off of what happens in-game, this should be interesting!

~NL~

I like the idea of basing your story off of what happens in-game, this should be interesting!

I hope so like I said we might have to keep on drafting and redrafting it until we get it right but I hope not as the goal is to streamline the format not make it more confusing than it was before the removal of a certain individuals plethora of pony posts ....

• Yes, that is the plan in the long run, but in the meanwhile, I am having difficulties posting my screenshot of the report.

~NL~

edited 15.01.2016

I saw that so here is where you get the URL address .... copy paste that to a new tab and that will link you to the picture itself at least that is how it works for me .....

• I typed that in, unfortunately it didn't work.

~NL~

I typed that in, unfortunately it didn't work.

is it a browser issue? I wonder ?

• maybe

~NL~

My body is wracked and my fangs are broken I can find no comfort or solace in my defeat other than the solace that twilight's cold embrace will soon shroud me in death and carry me once more to the heart of the shadowlands .... I was a wolf once so even death I rise and fight again ....

• Well now I feel bad for defeating you in the joust, here come some gift packages your way

~NL~

Well now I feel bad for defeating you in the joust, here come some gift packages your way

honestly noble? I knew you would defeat me .... every one else has in the past ....

• I wouldn't have won, I just got lucky, If you had succeeded in your attack on my main, I would have been out of half of my defensive troops, and you would have been able to use your attackers to attack me everywhere, so I won mostly because I happened to espionage your outposts at the right time and was able to make the connections.

~NL~

Sign In to comment.