Home US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

describe dopness2

2»

Comments

• JRBRITTAINUSER (US1)JRBRITTAINUSER (US1) US1 Posts: 679
    edited 10.01.2016

ok

I will let my friend know what you said

this is my thread and I will not allow it to be ruined by the same ones that ruined my other threads

:) JRBRITTAINUSER @ usa 1

• Dear Spam Bandit,

You know, I'm wondering why almost everything we have said on this thread has been labeled as spam. . . alright, looks like the "Spam Bandit" is at it again, but you know that you are wasting your time spam bandit, you aren't accomplishing anything except wasting GGS's time as well, which IDK, might actually make it all worth while if you are a GGS hater? but hey, if you want to spread your misery and wast everyone's time with your pointless crusades, than that's fine by me, but obviously you aren't brave enough to name yourself, you know we are right, else you would have named yourself by now, you hide behind that spam button because you know that we are not spamming, and you know that we would take down your logic with a snap of our figures, and so you hide, like the coward that you are. 

Here's some logic for you Spam Bandit, by labeling everything we say as spam, you are technically spamming us, and are therefore proving your self to be very hypocritical.

~"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."~

~NL~

• yikes lol

• JRBRITTAINUSER (US1)JRBRITTAINUSER (US1) US1 Posts: 679
    edited 11.01.2016

well when I was off topic on someone elses thread they hit the spam button for my post

I see why the one that did it did it here too

its off topic

• It's a waste of their time, not to mention that it happens even when we are on topic on other threads, they just want to try to make a point about it, and they are ultimately failing in their mission, this forum, the game, and in life. 

~NL~

• agree

cough cough

lord taggart

I found out you was the one playing with the spam button on one of my other threads and putting spam for players on topic

• Do you have any proof of this claim, I don't want to falsely accuse someone.

~NL~

• you can tell it easily on my other thread

I forgot which one it was but its still on there

he basically said that he did it

• even a cm looked into it and saw it

• You want us to get back on topic? Ok, lets get on topic.
    The name Dopness2 is spelt wrong for starters. It would be spelt Dopeness2. The suffix is Ness. So the word is Dop?...I'm not sure if that s a word. Considering there is no alliance named Dopeness2, I don't understand why you would spell it wrong, unless by accident.
    Technically we were on topic. We were talking about dopness2, and this thread. Saying how self centered this thread is and how it's a thread asking for compliments. Never went off topic.
    Next time get a cm for a real reason. I doubt they want their time wasted.

xXDeathExistsXx
    ==========================
    "May god have mercy on my enemies because I wont" -George Patton
    http://prntscr.com/9xg673
    *Insert witty comment here*

• Nice logic right there, to accuse someone without proof. 10/9 m8.

Bards shall sing about the victories of ours,
    Enemies will fall under Chivalric Lords' towers
    Foes of their Leader will always tremble,
    But his and Chivalric Lords' allies will reassemble

Every alliance must have 3 things: loyalty,rules and right to vote. Without them,it is not an alliance. It's anarchy.

~Sandravlc of Aragonsland Empire, Leader of Chivalric Lords alliance. Leader serves, not rules.~

#GrayatPlsRespawn

• ok now

making me mad

its dopness2 for a reason

I started playing this game in a alliance named dopness so its not my fought ok

the one that made dopness was the one that misspelled

spelling of a alliance name don't mean nothing to me

dopness is nolonger a alliance so that's why I made dopness2 lol

• ok now

making me mad

He's right, we're turing this tread into somethig it's not
    Once, place upon which we stand be rich and full of joy, now corroded, end this childish argument, and thee may have peace and prosperity once again.
    (for those who don't understand shakespearese
    :lol)
    Once this forum was
    great and fun, now angry, and bitter, stop arguing, and we can return this forum to it's former state.
    #maketheforumsgreatagain

Luxtena
    member of the LOF family
  • no we're not, we were asked to describe his alliance dopness2, that is exactly what we are doing.

~NL~

• ok now

making me mad

i agree

ah what does cake and kingdom of neph have to do with dopness2

• ok now

making me mad

i agree

ah what does cake and kingdom of neph have to do with dopness2

Everything CUZ YOU"RE CAKE *slurp* *slurp* JK

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • ok you 2

I think that was mean and uncalled for

here we go again with the arguing on a simple thread

Sign In to comment.