Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

change the groupings for a chance to win ANY CONTEST

It is just terrible the way the contests are designed the same alliances win the contests everytime out, no matter what it is Foreign Castles Nomads Samurai glory building tools healing units, all becomes apart of the big ruby spenders and the smaller alliances never have a chance to win any.  take a look at any of the accumulative scores for alliances, Kingdom of Neph 82 000 000  how can a  smaller alliance compete, they can't.  GGE should categorized alliances based on the accumulative rankings of its members and that includes level 70 plus there legendary level rankings, than group them together the same way u group levels below 70 because not everyone has the cash to spend on rubies and most players just want to play but where is the incentive when the same alliances win every contest ALL THE TIME

Comments

• overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,798
    they won't do it GGE don't care about the non buyers and smaller alliances 
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • It is just terrible the way the contests are designed the same alliances win the contests everytime out, no matter what it is Foreign Castles Nomads Samurai glory building tools healing units, all becomes apart of the big ruby spenders and the smaller alliances never have a chance to win any.  take a look at any of the accumulative scores for alliances, Kingdom of Neph 82 000 000  how can a  smaller alliance compete, they can't.  GGE should categorized alliances based on the accumulative rankings of its members and that includes level 70 plus there legendary level rankings, than group them together the same way u group levels below 70 because not everyone has the cash to spend on rubies and most players just want to play but where is the incentive when the same alliances win every contest ALL THE TIME

Why do you think they introduced the participation prizes as well, so that after a certain number of points, the alliance gets a prize. You can still earn lots of prizes this way
    King Juvster the Fearless

PROUD NON-RUBY PLAYER ON INTERNATIONAL1!!!

Leader of Ghost Marauders on International1 - Level 20 alliance
    http://ghostmarauders.yolasite.com/

Vice Duke at level 39
    Archduke at level 41
    Prince at level 49
    King at level 53
    the Unyielding at level 55
    the Great at level 56
    the Conqueror at level 59
    the Terrible at level 64
    the Merciless at level 64
    the Victorious at level 64
    the Steel-hearted at level 64
    the Resolute at level 64
    the Furious at level 66

That Synchronisation

That UNBELIEVABLE weekly loot: http://prntscr.com/9j3jd7

THE POWER OF NON-RUBY PLAYERS:

http://prntscr.com/9s8yrn
  • Oh, so all of a sudden, GGE feels sorry for the lil' noobs? And gives them a chance? Wouldn't the bigger alliances get angry? After all, they're the ones who busted their butts wasting money.
    Don't be shy, play a game: 
    http://bit.ly/1QGHOTj - The Commander Game
    http://bit.ly/1RKqSA1 - Put your life on the line
    I'm not too proud being a non-buyer, but hey, it looks neat on my CV. 
    Find me here: (GB1) 487:559
    (ID1) 
    Does it matter if GGE is scamming us? (Unless we buy rubies)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file