Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Hunting Lodges

2»

Comments

• heehee3heehee3 Posts: 2,780
    edited 11.02.2015
    jamespaton wrote: »
    Hi Have built an imperial hunting lodge level 1 in green. Can't see it has made any difference to my wood, stone or food. What does it do?
    Ancient thread was ancient.
    Quit while you're ahead
  • yes but tht would be super slow as u cant send 50,000 at a time

You don't need resources once your a high lvl. As long as you loot somer esoruces you should be fine. I don't carea bout resources. I want food not resources. So im wondering if I should get rid of all stone/wood/hunting lodge and just get PO instead. Just trying to find out what gets me the most food. And only answer this if you actually have it yourself
    Well, you could do a few things: 1) You could just get rid of the resource production buildings, and the hunting lodge (Worst option).
    Or you could do the best option in which you remove all but two of each resource building, have a hunting lodge. Then you will gain quite a bit of food due to the po. You might get 300 of each resource per hour. which means an extra 300 food per hour if you have a max level lodge. In op's only put 2 of the specified resource production building. This will get you a lot more food while only taking up minor space, this can be increased by po also.

Shadow

• You don't need resources once your a high lvl. As long as you loot somer esoruces you should be fine. I don't carea bout resources. I want food not resources. So im wondering if I should get rid of all stone/wood/hunting lodge and just get PO instead. Just trying to find out what gets me the most food. And only answer this if you actually have it yourself

You are evidently a really low level player
    The amount of research you have to do at high levels needs A LOT of resources, and with legendary levels, you have TONNES of new buildings and upgrades, which require A LOT of resources
    King Juvster the Fearless

PROUD NON-RUBY PLAYER ON INTERNATIONAL1!!!

Leader of Ghost Marauders on International1 - Level 20 alliance
    http://ghostmarauders.yolasite.com/

Vice Duke at level 39
    Archduke at level 41
    Prince at level 49
    King at level 53
    the Unyielding at level 55
    the Great at level 56
    the Conqueror at level 59
    the Terrible at level 64
    the Merciless at level 64
    the Victorious at level 64
    the Steel-hearted at level 64
    the Resolute at level 64
    the Furious at level 66

That Synchronisation

That UNBELIEVABLE weekly loot: http://prntscr.com/9j3jd7

THE POWER OF NON-RUBY PLAYERS:

http://prntscr.com/9s8yrn
  • Lord Roj (GB1)Lord Roj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,125
    edited 07.01.2016

You don't need resources once your a high lvl. As long as you loot somer esoruces you should be fine. I don't carea bout resources. I want food not resources. So im wondering if I should get rid of all stone/wood/hunting lodge and just get PO instead. Just trying to find out what gets me the most food. And only answer this if you actually have it yourself

You are evidently a really low level player
    The amount of research you have to do at high levels needs A LOT of resources, and with legendary levels, you have TONNES of new buildings and upgrades, which require A LOT of resources

Are you still lvl 64? Maybe find out from a more experienced player before spouting this rubbish. Once you run hunting lodge on full you res prod is low, but looting more than covers your needs. I don't usually have to build much bar HoL upgrades but ore is the limiter there not res. I did cap new OP recently though, 3 days looting of Sams and I got enough res to do all towers from lvl 4 to 5, all 16! I still keep a couple of res buildings, but many high levels have none and just loot.

Oh and research is all done.
    Lord Roj @ en 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file