Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Login bonus problem

Logged in today and my bonus is showing as already collected -- as is the entire next week.  Days 218-224.  Actually thought this was supposed to be day 225...  but not certain about that, I admit.  Maybe it's buggily wrapped around, somehow?

Playing on gamesgames, which reports internally as "World 3".  Not entirely sure if that corresponds to any actual GG-hosted game, but hoping for tips anyway.
alaimacerc @ "Network 3" on gamesgames.com (and registered at alaimacerc @ WWW 1)

Comments

• And on day 219 (second time around?)...  same thing happens.  Rest of week still showing as used, too.
    alaimacerc @ "Network 3" on gamesgames.com (and registered at alaimacerc @ WWW 1)
  • Same problem here for last 3 days - says already collected when I log in.  Also I can click on the chests showing under the day number and it shows what the next  few days bonuses will be ....Although I never get them
    MightyAce1 @ en 1
  • At the same number of days?  Maybe it's some sort of overflow bug.  Perhaps the "fix" will be to not log in for a day.  (Hard to do right now, as I have troops to feed!)

If I see day 218 for a third time in a few days, things will be clearer still...
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    Hey guys,

As far as I know, once you reach day 218, it won't continue to count up, it'll just repeat 218 every day. I'll get it forwarded on though, and see whether or not we can change this for you guys :)

Regards,

Steve.
  • Hi Steve;  that's not what it'd doing, though.  For example, today I'm not getting a day 218 bonus...  it's showing day 224, and giving me *no* bonus.  This is a clear glitch, surely.
  • Seemingly fixed!  Now on day 225 -- and more importantly, actually getting the bonuses, unlike the previous 7 days!  (No chance of a refund, I suppose...)
    Great to hear that it's all sorted! In regards to the losses, please contact our Support Team and they'll see what they can do. I can't promise that they'll be able to do anything, but they'll try their best :)

Regards,

Steve.
  • I'm having the same problem... Last 4 days all bonuses which have been selected, I can also see which bonuses I selected in the future (?!?)...
    I don't actually get these bonuses and have tried to remove all browser history, close browser and start again. Maybe another browser?

This topic would be a lot more helpful if any solutions, or at least possible solutions were listed. I'm going to try it again in another browser and will let you know whether or not that worked...
    MementoMori76 @ nl 1
  • Okay, I've tried it in Firefox, Chrome and IE (11)... Didn't have Opera installed or I would've tried that one too. No success, I still cannot select my login bonus, and still see my future selections!

Does anybody have any idea how to fix this?
    MementoMori76 @ nl 1
  • Contact support and ask them to get it sorted. That's the best way, albeit a somewhat slow way. :)
    Hey Mementomori,

Please contact our Support Team like Mr Ziggler has suggested above. They'll get back to you as soon as they can, and hopefully we can get this sorted for you :)

Regards,

Steve.
  • I did't log in for a day...
    Now it works, although i'm now starting at day 1 again
    MementoMori76 @ nl 1
  • And it's happening again.  Just logged in on (what shows as) "day 260"; that day and all the following week (up to Day 266) showing as already collected.  Gah!
  • Tried on a completely different computer -- no difference at all.  Would appreciate someone looking into this...
  • Fixed for me at the start of the next week ("Day 267").  No meaningful reply from support, though.  On either my missing stuff, or whether this is actually fixed yet, or simply an intermittent bug.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file