Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Foreign castle spy reports, on landing an attack the castle set up change also defenders tripple

Foreign castle spy reports are screwing me in seconds of landing an attack the foreign castle set up change completely also defenders in the castle triple, end result leaving attackers no chance at all barely killing a couple hundred defenders just a complete was of time making men and spending rubies for nothing this has happened a few times now I will not attack anymore I cant there is no point 

Comments

• This is nothing new. They can change their settings and get support. Try to attack without leaving so much time between your espionage report. I can't wait to see a thread like this when they return again. Use the search function, there are plenty about this already.
    Snake Plissken @ usa 1
  • I dont think you understand.... Foreign lords are just normal players on a different server and every single player has the option to change his/her defense. You can also do this to prepare for attacks coming in and like snake said maybe you shouldn't leave your espionage to the very last minute.
    Hello, My name is Matthew and well... I play and record GGE feel free to check it out below!

• I dont think you understand.... Foreign lords are just normal players on a different server and every single player has the option to change his/her defense. You can also do this to prepare for attacks coming in and like snake said maybe you shouldn't leave your espionage to the very last minute.

Yes, they aren't actual players but bots that mimic real players. They can do the same thing we can do... get support and change their wall layout, although it's still fairly programmed. You just need to attack with the plan that they can do these things and aim for that cy bonus.
    Snake Plissken @ usa 1
  • Foreign castle spy reports are screwing me in seconds of landing an attack the foreign castle set up change completely also defenders in the castle triple, end result leaving attackers no chance at all barely killing a couple hundred defenders just a complete was of time making men and spending rubies for nothing this has happened a few times now I will not attack anymore I cant there is no point 
    Are you saying that when a foreign castle attacks you, you don't want to be allowed to change your defense setup or get support?
    King Juvster the Fearless

PROUD NON-RUBY PLAYER ON INTERNATIONAL1!!!

Leader of Ghost Marauders on International1 - Level 20 alliance
    http://ghostmarauders.yolasite.com/

Vice Duke at level 39
    Archduke at level 41
    Prince at level 49
    King at level 53
    the Unyielding at level 55
    the Great at level 56
    the Conqueror at level 59
    the Terrible at level 64
    the Merciless at level 64
    the Victorious at level 64
    the Steel-hearted at level 64
    the Resolute at level 64
    the Furious at level 66

That Synchronisation

That UNBELIEVABLE weekly loot: http://prntscr.com/9j3jd7

THE POWER OF NON-RUBY PLAYERS:

http://prntscr.com/9s8yrn
  • overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,798
    Foreign castle spy reports are screwing me in seconds of landing an attack the foreign castle set up change completely also defenders in the castle triple, end result leaving attackers no chance at all barely killing a couple hundred defenders just a complete was of time making men and spending rubies for nothing this has happened a few times now I will not attack anymore I cant there is no point 
    Are you saying that when a foreign castle attacks you, you don't want to be allowed to change your defense setup or get support?
    i think he is, buzzy please think before posting utter crap
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file