We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Forum Game True Or False

Comments

• Sort of, if one of my three pet cats beloruibvcifddgv qfgycber79tb td bv sorry, cat walked across my keyboard, anyways, if one of my three cats actually belonged too you, than yes, that would be true, but otherwise, I don't think so. :smile: 

~"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."~

~NL~

• dang it, you got me, it is definitely the skinny one that is always running and hiding from everyone :smile: 

next poster loves Star Wars

~NL~

• I half think you were talking about the poster you had in your post, but I'm just going to start the next one since I'm not sure how to handle that one!  :)

Next poster knows who Darth Revan is.

Image result for darth revan in the shadows

~NL~

• Sorry False, I'm a Sith Lord!  >:)

Next poster is a Jedi

(who I may or may not exterminate)  >:)  ;)

~NL~

• False, no can do, I haven't goat any ponies, let alone a free pony.

Next poster likes Star Trek more than Star Wars.

(Who I WILL exterminate!)  >:) ;)

P.S. I actually threw Yoda (the Yoda backpack) into the Sarlaak pit on a training exercise to Endor. (In Real life it was a Star Wars camp, but this earned me the title of Darth Epoc, (short for apocalypse) and my Sith apprentice did the same!)

~NL~

• If having played Cecil the great lion of Nobility in the Knights Adventure counts, than yes, I am immortal, 

:'( Star Wars is vital to space exploration as well, the ship designs and science behind Star Wars is very real, why else would the have x-wings and TIE fighters in the air and space museum here. besides, Star Wars is a much larger franchise with more than a hundred and fifty star wars books, 7 movies, tons of video games and comics, and probably the most intricate and interesting Sci-fi characters Ever (Darth Revan, Darth Krayt, Darth Vader, Mace Windu, Exar Cun, Han Solo, Princess Leia, Darth Plagius, and many many more)

Next poster has seen Star Wars VII AND WILL NOT SPOIL IT!

Image result for star wars vii memes

~NL~

• False, did not know about any of that, until now

Everyone is allowed to have their oun opinion and anyone is allowed to criticize that opinion!

Next poster is a freedom fighter.

~NL~

• False, to a Sith Lord, no planet is too far from his grasp, besides, I can use the force to read your mind!  >:) ;)

Next poster wants us to stop talking about Star Wars.

~NL~

• False, that was not my star system.

Next poster thinks Star Wars VII is a great movie, or will be a great movie.

~NL~

• Lol looks like fun!

Jack~

~CaptJackSparrow be The Name~
                                                   ~Proud Member of RA~
                                       ~For Free Twinkies Message Necrophos~
                        ~Need a free A$$ Whooping Contact me VIA Thru PM.~
                             ~To file a complaint Press 1 for my Attorneys~
    ~Need Help finding the door press 2 and we will give u a boot.~                                     

~ My Battle song  http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=piarates+of+the+cariben+song+hes+a+pirate&&view=detail&mid=C8D15C7EFBAC6595ED09C8D15C7EFBAC6595ED09&FORM=VRDGAR~                                                      
                                              ~Thank you for your time~

Get ReKt
  • sorry, I haven't got any of those either 

next poster likes chocolate

~NL~

• True, although I am still a bit eh, on that one, but hey, it's cool being imaginary!

Next poster has a cat

~NL~

• Also check out the Truth or Dare game.

Jack~

~CaptJackSparrow be The Name~
                                                   ~Proud Member of RA~
                                       ~For Free Twinkies Message Necrophos~
                        ~Need a free A$$ Whooping Contact me VIA Thru PM.~
                             ~To file a complaint Press 1 for my Attorneys~
    ~Need Help finding the door press 2 and we will give u a boot.~                                     

~ My Battle song  http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=piarates+of+the+cariben+song+hes+a+pirate&&view=detail&mid=C8D15C7EFBAC6595ED09C8D15C7EFBAC6595ED09&FORM=VRDGAR~                                                      
                                              ~Thank you for your time~

Get ReKt
  • False, (at least I don't think so)

Next poster has pressed lol on nearly every post
    Once, place upon which we stand be rich and full of joy, now corroded, end this childish argument, and thee may have peace and prosperity once again.
    (for those who don't understand shakespearese
    :lol)
    Once this forum was
    great and fun, now angry, and bitter, stop arguing, and we can return this forum to it's former state.
    #maketheforumsgreatagain

Luxtena
    member of the LOF family
  • Luxtena (US1)Luxtena (US1) Posts: 518
    edited 24.12.2015
    true 
    i can't help it i am trying to encourage more people to post on forum so i click like and lol as much as i can for everyone as often as i can so we can all get forum badges ... even though i will still be holding out for the "spam" badge ....
    the next poster wants to know more about the power of friendship ....

REACTIONS

bDETERMINATIONb LOL  My Little bPonyb FiM  Pinterest
    there's nothing wrong with liking everything :)

Semi true

next poster is in or almost to the legendary levels.
    Once, place upon which we stand be rich and full of joy, now corroded, end this childish argument, and thee may have peace and prosperity once again.
    (for those who don't understand shakespearese
    :lol)
    Once this forum was
    great and fun, now angry, and bitter, stop arguing, and we can return this forum to it's former state.
    #maketheforumsgreatagain

Luxtena
    member of the LOF family
  • Unfortunately False, I wish I were though. . .

Current Status in Forums : 92 Like, 119 Lol, 1 Spam, 6 Abuse

About the previous statement: Luxtena (US1) said:
    there's nothing wrong with liking everything :)

Semi true

next poster is in or almost to the legendary levels.

Like you said, this is Semi true, in the case were you like murdering, than it is not true, but of cource, from a murderers point of view, there is nothing wrong with it, so right and wrong is ultimately a matter of opinion, Many Star Wars fans view the Sith as the antagonists, but you must remember that the saga is from the point of view of the Jedi, so of course they view their enemies as evil, but the Sith do the same in regard for the Jedi, I am a Sith Lord by the name of Darth Apoc (short for apocalypse) and I view the Jedi as a hypocritical bunch of politicians who are completely incapable of caring for the galaxy at large. 

Next poster has not seen Star Wars VII

(If you have than DON"T EVEN THINK ABOUT SPOILING IT)!

~NL~

• Relis (ASIA1)Relis (ASIA1) Posts: 1,402
    False.

Next poster likes to know about aliens like me
    A Proud Member Asian Sensation.Which is a sub of Drunken Fist (But now we looks like a restaurant).
    18th in berimond invasion without buying rubies or having a bakery.
    Most active member of Asian Sensation.
    I always be alone in alliance chat like 3-4 hours :D
    Actually im from klyaliu planet.i hate mushroom,garlic gravity
    A Proud Member Asian Sensation.Which is a sub of Drunken Fist (But now we looks like a restaurant).
    next poster wants to know more
    I'm lucky because this planet has liyriaxia.humans call it oxygen.

Next poster knows my best friend chthulu
Sign In to comment.