Home English (UK) US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Looking for Alliance

Luxtena (US1)Luxtena (US1) Posts: 518
edited 24.12.2015 in US Migration Content - PvP
I am Luxtena, I am looking for an alliance that is active and helps members, I have my "looking for alliance" beacon up, if anyone in the alliance swears I will leave.
Once, place upon which we stand be rich and full of joy, now corroded, end this childish argument, and thee may have peace and prosperity once again.
(for those who don't understand shakespearese
:lol)
Once this forum was
great and fun, now angry, and bitter, stop arguing, and we can return this forum to it's former state.
#maketheforumsgreatagain

Luxtena
member of the LOF family

Comments

• You can join are alliance North Star. We swear some times but I don't really understand why swearing really bothers anyone unless they are being sworn at perhaps which won't be the case.
    ccknoeppel @ usa 1
  • You can join are alliance North Star. We swear some times but I don't really understand why swearing really bothers anyone unless they are being sworn at perhaps which won't be the case.

She just said " If anyone in the alliance swears I will leave" meaning she wants nobody to swear

When Corm was getting farmed. Good Ol'e Days
  • we have a no swearing rule in my alliance if you are interested  o:)
    I already found one, but if they do not live up to my expectations, I shall join you. :)
    Once, place upon which we stand be rich and full of joy, now corroded, end this childish argument, and thee may have peace and prosperity once again.
    (for those who don't understand shakespearese
    :lol)
    Once this forum was
    great and fun, now angry, and bitter, stop arguing, and we can return this forum to it's former state.
    #maketheforumsgreatagain

Luxtena
    member of the LOF family
Sign In to comment.