Home English (UK) US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

To Big to fail! just quit lol

So I left the game only to come back and only to see KON is still on top.
So I wanted to know what happened between the server war with DT, Misc VS KON and somthing about buying a Capital with real money. and also! what happened when I was gone. all my frinds quit. 
gAcuf.gif
KING CROW (usa1)
P.U.N (PEOPLES UNION of NORTHAMERICA) We FIGHT AS 1! YOUR ENEMY IS MINE AND MINE IS YOURS. I MAY BE LEADER, BUT YOUR VOISE IS AS LOUD AS MINE. WE ARNT BROTHERS WE ARE ONE BODY, ONE MIND, ONE GOAL, ONE ALLIANCE! WE ARE P.U.N

Comments

• afishpond (US1)afishpond (US1) US1 Posts: 114
    well to me the game is on a down hill run right now as some here have gotten so big it's starting to hurt the game  most new player by lv 40 are done as they are trapped were the top 10 or so alliances have most of the places and control most of the evens they win not be cause they are better at playing the game but by have so many player's that other's are out numbered to the point they can do nothing but stop playing or joint them and feed the beast.And I feel the auto war is a big part of the cause of this.
    afishpond @ usa 1
  • So I left the game only to come back and only to see KON is still on top.
    So I wanted to know what happened between the server war with DT, Misc VS KON and somthing about buying a Capital with real money. and also! what happened when I was gone. all my frinds quit. 
    The war is still very real they lose thousands of men a day but Negan is a huge ruby buyer practically un-defeatable and with all of their subs these day it would take a lot of people to take down KON

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • WiseDaniel (US1)WiseDaniel (US1) Posts: 575
    edited 18.12.2015
    You pretty much summed it up. (Note: I am NOT privy to all facts. My summation is not final, but basics are coming. I take no sides in this)

Player pays for palace. Player declares war on friend because player thinks there maybe plots afoot.

Ultimatum goes out to server to join, say your independent or die. Independent=you play by fair play they will too.

Server war starts, in game and on the forums. Some players defect around this time. Some friends do too.

Lots of players leave the game. Couple of million dollars are spent. Independents follow fair play but don't get it in return, told it's a "war game".

Now its nearly 1000:1 but MISC still has their metros and caps.  DT was allowed to leave the war without giving up anything. NEPH still has multiple pages of subs and their property and some new KTs.  GK still has its property. 

Again, please feel free to correct me people who are more involved or have more details. 
    WiseDaniel @ usa 1
  • You pretty much summed it up. (Note: I am NOT privy to all facts. My summation is not final, but basics are coming. I take no sides in this)

Player pays for palace. Player declares war on friend because player thinks there maybe plots afoot.

Ultimatum goes out to server to join, say your independent or die. Independent=you play by fair play they will too.

Server war starts, in game and on the forums. Some players defect around this time. Some friends do too.

Lots of players leave the game. Couple of million dollars are spent. Independents follow fair play but don't get it in return, told it's a "war game".

Now its nearly 1000:1 but MISC still has their metros and caps.  DT was allowed to leave the war without giving up anything. NEPH still has multiple pages of subs and their property and some new KTs.  GK still has its property. 

Again, please feel free to correct me people who are more involved or have more details. 
    Sounds right

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Neph is very sexy and I just want to let everyone know that Serry and I are in a very serious relationship and we went out for sushi last night.
    ccknoeppel @ usa 1
  • ccknoeppel (US1) said:
    Neph is very sexy and I just want to let everyone know that Serry and I are in a very serious relationship and we went out for sushi last night.
    YO can you tell Serry i said hi and try to get him i guess to message me?

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • ccknoeppel (US1) said:
    Neph is very sexy and I just want to let everyone know that Serry and I are in a very serious relationship and we went out for sushi last night.

Serry and I are going on lots of dates there is no time to message you.
    ccknoeppel @ usa 1
  • ccknoeppel (US1) said:

Serry and I are going on lots of dates there is no time to message you.
    I'm calling LIES when serry him/her self messages me saying so then ill believe you until then you're nothing but a liar

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Serry and I are in love!
    ccknoeppel @ usa 1
  • edited 23.12.2015
    Pretty much if Misc, Fight team, And the tourchrers don't take out KON then nothing will.Also yes D-T left the war . Also for one I haven't been bothered by KON, Misc, D-T, or tourchrers, so as long as I stay out of it I don't care if they destroy each other.

Jack~

~CaptJackSparrow be The Name~
                                                   ~Proud Member of RA~
                                       ~For Free Twinkies Message Necrophos~
                        ~Need a free A$$ Whooping Contact me VIA Thru PM.~
                             ~To file a complaint Press 1 for my Attorneys~
    ~Need Help finding the door press 2 and we will give u a boot.~                                     

~ My Battle song  http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=piarates+of+the+cariben+song+hes+a+pirate&&view=detail&mid=C8D15C7EFBAC6595ED09C8D15C7EFBAC6595ED09&FORM=VRDGAR~                                                      
                                              ~Thank you for your time~

Get ReKt
  • Pretty much if Misc, Fight team, And the tourchrers don't take out KON then nothing will.Also yes D-T left the war . Also for one I haven't been bothered by KON, Misc, D-T, or tourchrers, so as long as I stay out of it I don't care if they destroy each other.

Jack~

You know that TORCHERERS is MISC.

When Corm was getting farmed. Good Ol'e Days
  • Pretty much if Misc, Fight team, And the tourchrers don't take out KON then nothing will.Also yes D-T left the war . Also for one I haven't been bothered by KON, Misc, D-T, or tourchrers, so as long as I stay out of it I don't care if they destroy each other.

Jack~

That's not true. KoN will fall sooner or later. Every government, or in this case, alliance, did. Or will.
    It could be 5 years from now, 5 weeks, or 5 days. It could be a new alliance destroys them, an ally destroys them, or they destroy them self.
    They can get angry at players for saying that, but it's the truth. Sooner or later they will fall.
    xXDeathExistsXx
    ==========================
    "May god have mercy on my enemies because I wont" -George Patton
    http://prntscr.com/9xg673
    *Insert witty comment here*

Sign In to comment.