We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The Knights Adventure

This is a continuation of the "Introduction : The Knights Adventure" on the "Off Topic" section of the forums.
To check out the beginning of the story go to. Introduction : The Knights Adventure.
I am re-creating this story due to a 300 character rule on the original, that hindered our ability to wright the story in a format longer than a paragraph or two, but there will be no character limit here.

The Knights Adventure is a story that everyone can add too, you make the story here.

Image result for Knight

~"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."~

~NL~

Comments

• well, now that we are done digressing, back to the story:

Czar rode his phoenix, leading the  Secret Weapons Battle Force, otherwise known as SWBF, Emperor Czar soared through the air on phoenix-back, yelling a battle cry as he and his army of phoenix's and men dove through the air at the battle of the lion. Then out of no ware a giant eagle with an elf it's back rammed into his flanking phoenix, tearing through its skin like paper, the phoenix burst into flame, causing the eagle to draw back, luckily for the rider, he wore a set of fire proof armor that would protect him from the flame of the phoenix. However, to much damage had been dealt, and the phoenix and rider crashed to earth in a stunning display of fire works. Czar cursed, and turned his squadron around, but it was too late, five more eagles ambushed them, the phoenix's burst into flame, keeping the eagles at bay. Then they started to get cocky, the elves and Jefferey began to shoot arrows at them, with tips of obsidian the flame was not hot enough to shield from the projectiles, two phoenix's fell, outraged, Czar screamed all the curses he new, felling many an eagle, one turned into a frog, another into a worm. too late Jeffery realized that Czar was a wizard, he called the retreat, Czar glared through his protective helmet, daring him to come closer, he would prefer to have a nice honorable face to face fight to this cowardly show. He calmly took an arrow, notched it in his bow, and shot it at Jefferey's eagle, sending it tumbling to earth.

Jeffery wildly clutched his eagles feathers as it spiraled out of control, he scrambled for an idea ensuring his survival, but none came to mind, then Jefferey realized that if he balanced his weight so that the eagle were directly below him, then he might have a chance of surviving. . . maybe. . . . Jeffery redistributed his weight so that he road his deceased phoenix like a chariot. The ground steadily rushed to meet him, ready to welcome him with a great big stone cold bear hug. A very audible Crack! was able to be heard above the roar of battle and the clang of metal, probably every bone in the birds body had been fractured or broken, and it had landed on a Minotaur and two orks, who would not be witnessing the light of day ever again. Jeffery quickly rolled off of his mount, diverting the force of the impact and forcing it to flow through him rather than break his legs. Six fiery streaks soared across the sky, and the other eagles all fell to earth, awaiting there oun hugs of death. Then they shot across the battlefield, not stopping for neither man nor beast, suddenly the entire battle was in flames, the warriors fighting to escape the inferno rather than fighting each other. One warrior, the honorable Leo of Mirilde, boar the corpse of Cecil off the battle field and out of harms way. The phoenix's circled around Jefferey, creating a fiery ring. Then stationed themselves around Jefferey and spread there wings out, keeping the flames at bay. Another phoenix landed in the center of the ring, a warrior clad in golden armor and red cloak dismounted, and brandished a sword. "Who are you?!" yelled Jefferey.
    The figure removed his helmet, revealing his face.
    "Czar?!" yelled Jefferey.
    "But it can't be you, you are the emperor of the great empire!" cried Jefferey.
    "Ah, but Sir Jefferey," responded Czar, "I was never truly in power, men are manipulative, my adviser was the true emperor, he though that I was too dull to notice that every decision made by my father came out of his mouth, and he did the same to me, had I not done this, he would have assassinated me, besides, do you have any idea how hard it is to tun an empire?" asked Czar.
    Jefferey remained silent, glaring at the emperor loath-fully. 
    "Let me tell you, it is impossibly hard to keep you citizens in check, make one wrong decision and they all turn there backs. Well, I'd like to have seen there faces when I turned my back." gloated Czar.
    "You killed them, you killed them all, just to rule unchallenged? asked Jefferey, "You killed thousands of people, just for the pure joy of it, didn't you."
    "That's one way of looking at it." said Czar, "Beasts of the netherworld make surprisingly loyal subjects, much unlike the human filth that I am, look at me., I am retched, a hideous beast, by the name of man. From the Cormyrian Kingdoms with there pubs and elvish contracts and other wizards and magical folk of all sorts, to the Neph Lords, I controlled them all, I gave them imaginary power, then turned them on each other, just to see how much I could get away with it. Well, it turns out that I can get away with a lot." boasted Czar.
    "You started the server war? asked Jefferey, stunned.
    "Of course I did, the Shady Lady and King Ludwig are my tools to promote you barbaric beasts to fight, just for the rewards." said Czar,  "I start your wars, and if they do not suite me, I end them."
    Jefferey with drew to silence once again.
    "Now take my sword." said Czar, throwing it to the ground in front of Jefferey. 

Image result for Phoenix from the lion the witch and the wardrobe

~NL~

• "Hello Fenrir, glad you could make." I say as Fenrir approaches the gates that I have been assigned to guard until my time of return has come. "What brings the White Wolf of War to the halls of the might King Oden?"

~NL~

• Oh common. . . .is all I can think of as a responce. "Seriously Heimdahl, couldn't you have at least lat us have a conversation before sending him to the Shadow Realms?"
    Heimdahl grunts his response, incomprehensible to most.
    "Yes I know you aren't supposed to let him in, and you know I don't agree with that rule, but was it really necesary to send him THERE?" I ask.
    He grunts again and walks back to his post a century of the gate. I sigh and as I am not allowed to leave Asgard, must sit here whilst my brother goes to the Shadow Realms. Why does Fenrir always get all the fun? 

~NL~

•                                         I just transformed into the winged Wolfe Of Seeking the Bounty Hunter seeking evil doers that, roam the realm.  I seek not gold, rubies, silver, or rare gems as these do not feed my hungry as a shape shifter.  My bounty as an immortal Seeker is the life force of those that seek to harm the helpless & weak.  As I was getting ready to ask Fenrir a question, hes struck by a flying flaming rock & disappears.   What the heck is going on here, as I'm thinking I have to hide for someone said Thor might be about.  He still be mad about my using his hammer to break walnuts yesterday...........
    Sir Raymondo 56 @usa1
  •                   Alas I most be careful as I am new at this transforming, once had to hold the form of  coat rack, in Loki,s office gee that guy really needs to use less toilet water & more taking of bathes, Had to hold my breath for two days.  So I'm smiling seeing that you're having fun.  I think I'll bury his staff in the backyard just for laughs.  I can hear him now what the @#$%&;****"""^^^!!!! Going on here, Those!@4%^# Wolves again, I make rugs out of 'em..............I left a lil something special in his favorite Wock........Meaness Rayzor,  Bad Winged Wolfe......... <3 <3 >:) >:)  HeHeeeee!!! Me so bad.
    Sir Raymondo 56 @usa1
  • Bad Wolf!

Image result for bad wolf doctor who

~NL~

• Jefferey slowly stood, but he did not pick up the sword, This must be a trick or something, besides, what good will a sword be against a wizard? 
    Czar looked at him knowingly, "I see, well, so be it." he laughed.
    Suddenly Jefferey lunged forward, grabbing Czar by the neck and strangling him with all his might. It felt good, all his anger for this wicked, treacherous man flowing threw his fingertips. But Czar didn't even react, he just sat there, silently chocking to death, then he calmly grabbed the sides of Jefferey's hand, applying an enormous amount of pressure, it felt as though to spikes were slowly being shoved threw his hands. Instinctively Jefferey screamed and let go, but Czar did not, the pressure stayed, there was no escape. Czar practically laughed melancholy, as he lightly placed his hand on Jefferey's shoulder, but to Jefferey, Czar was searing his flesh with the touch of his fingertips. He collapsed onto the ground, laboriously struggling to stay in control, if he ever had been. HOW! Jefferey's mind screamed at him, How can he be so strong?! Something can't be right about this. Then Czar seized his pressure on his shoulder, snapped, and the ground split open,  Jefferey fell threw, and Czar waved as he watched Jefferey's receding body. What is going on!? his head was screaming at itself. Suddenly a bright white light ignited in the dark, swallowing up Jefferey. 

Jefferey awoke back on the ship with Fenrir standing next to him, peering into his face. "Are you alright boy?"he asked. 
    Oh, good, it must have been just a nightmare. 
    thought Jefferey. "Yeah, I think so." responded Jefferey.
    "Well than stop messing around, stand up, we have to get you to Fay." said Fenrir.
    "Did I hit my head or something?" asked Jefferey.
    "No, you just collapsed." said Fenrir.
    "Oh." sighed Jefferey. 
    Then suddenly they were surrounded by fog so thick, Jefferey couldn't even see the main mast of the ship. Fenrir growled, taking up an offensive stance. Suddenly the ship lurched to the side as the ship crashed into a large rock, punching a hole in the stern of the ship, then scraping it's way across the hull. The ship immediately began to sink, but it sank all too fast, within seconds Jefferey and Fenrir were under water, Fenrir dissipated into the depths, leaving Jefferey to drown, he frantically paddled with his arms and feet, but it was no good, something seemed to be pulling him down and down, and down. Jefferey struggled for air, in one last desperate attempt he shut his eyes and opened his mouth to suck in, fresh air? Jefferey opened his eyes again, he was laying in a field of flowers, one lonely mountain stood in front of him surrounded by daisies, and tulips, and roses, and dandelions, and poppy and many, many more. I must be in heaven. thought Jefferey, but where was everyone? 
    "Welcome Jefferey." a voice boomed behind him.
    Startled, Jefferey spun around to be face to face with a golden lion with a red mane, but that was not what stood out about him, in contrary to Fenrir's icy blue eyes, these were fiery gold, with veins of copper lacing across them. Jefferey suddenly couldn't find the urge to speak, he was petrified into silence.
    "I am Cecil, golden lion of nobility, and this, is my home." he gestured towards a cave in the mountain and two she-lions emerged and stood guard next to the entrance.
    "Jefferey finally awoke from his trance and turned to stare at the mountain. "I-I was drowning, how did I get here?" asked Jefferey.
    "What?" asked Cecil, "You have been sleeping here for hours." 
    "No, I definitely was not." retorted Jefferey.
    "You must have been dreaming it." said Cecil.
    That's what I thought last time. thought Jefferey. Suddenly the Earth began to shake, it felt as though they were walking on waves. 
    Cecil continued to stare blankly at Jefferey, "Something wrong" he asked.
    Before Jefferey could respond the mountain blew up, ash and lava filled the air, Cecil was swept away in a river of lava, blank expression and all. Jefferey choked on the ashes, and a big wad of molten rock landed on him from no where, if you have ever felt what it is like to burn yourself, take that and multiply it by twenty and apply it to your entire body, not just the outside, the inside, every internal organ, and you have what it feels like to be burned in lava. 

Czar watched the pity full form of Jefferey squirm on the ground. Ah, mind control, thought Czar, the only tool in my arsenal that allows me to kill my opponent multiple times without actually causing any damage to his body.
    "Let him go!" yelled a voice behind Czar, he spun around, the fires the phoenix had caused were dying down, and an elven woman stood between two fallen phoenix, both had arrows lodged in there heads, left barely alive so they wouldn't be reborn. 
    "So, you are my next challenger?" asked Czar smugly.
    "Your mind tricks do not work on me." she said.
    "yes, well, this might." said Czar, and he shoot fire from his hands, quickly closing the distance between the two, but she dodged too the side, he kept on trying, and she kept on dodging, then the elven girl notched an arrow in her bow, and shot it straight into Czar's heart. He stood there for a moment, not quite comprehending what had happened, then he looked down and collapsed from shock and blood loss.
    The elven girl calmly walked over to Czar, drawing her hunting knife, "I am Eua, you destroyed the empire, prepare too die." then she beheaded him, the terror had passed.
    Jefferey awoke from his trance, realizing he was still on the battle field, he looked up at Eua, "What happened? I feel like i'v died three times already." he said.
    "We'll just have to save it for another day." she said, helping him up. Then he immediately collapsed back onto the ground, unconscious.Pesky human males, thought Eua, they don't know how to how anything done properly. 

~NL~

• or a dog and his boy depending on how you look at it. :smile: 

~NL~

• Noble Leone (ASIA1)Noble Leone (ASIA1) Posts: 1,633
    edited 12.12.2015
    Jefferey slowly stood, but he did not pick up the sword, This must be a trick or something, besides, what good will a sword be against a wizard? 
    Czar looked at him knowingly, "I see, well, so be it." he laughed.
    Suddenly Jefferey lunged forward, grabbing Czar by the neck and strangling him with all his might. It felt good, all his anger for this wicked, treacherous man flowing threw his fingertips. But Czar didn't even react, he just sat there, silently chocking to death, then he calmly grabbed the sides of Jefferey's hand, applying an enormous amount of pressure, it felt as though to spikes were slowly being shoved threw his hands. Instinctively Jefferey screamed and let go, but Czar did not, the pressure stayed, there was no escape. Czar practically laughed melancholy, as he lightly placed his hand on Jefferey's shoulder, but to Jefferey, Czar was searing his flesh with the touch of his fingertips. He collapsed onto the ground, laboriously struggling to stay in control, if he ever had been. HOW! Jefferey's mind screamed at him, How can he be so strong?! Something can't be right about this. Then Czar seized his pressure on his shoulder, snapped, and the ground split open,  Jefferey fell threw, and Czar waved as he watched Jefferey's receding body. What is going on!? his head was screaming at itself. Suddenly a bright white light ignited in the dark, swallowing up Jefferey. 

Jefferey awoke back on the ship with Fenrir standing next to him, peering into his face. "Are you alright boy?"he asked. 
    Oh, good, it must have been just a nightmare. 
    thought Jefferey. "Yeah, I think so." responded Jefferey.
    "Well than stop messing around, stand up, we have to get you to Fay." said Fenrir.
    "Did I hit my head or something?" asked Jefferey.
    "No, you just collapsed." said Fenrir.
    "Oh." sighed Jefferey. 
    Then suddenly they were surrounded by fog so thick, Jefferey couldn't even see the main mast of the ship. Fenrir growled, taking up an offensive stance. Suddenly the ship lurched to the side as the ship crashed into a large rock, punching a hole in the stern of the ship, then scraping it's way across the hull. The ship immediately began to sink, but it sank all too fast, within seconds Jefferey and Fenrir were under water, Fenrir dissipated into the depths, leaving Jefferey to drown, he frantically paddled with his arms and feet, but it was no good, something seemed to be pulling him down and down, and down. Jefferey struggled for air, in one last desperate attempt he shut his eyes and opened his mouth to suck in, fresh air? Jefferey opened his eyes again, he was laying in a field of flowers, one lonely mountain stood in front of him surrounded by daisies, and tulips, and roses, and dandelions, and poppy and many, many more. I must be in heaven. thought Jefferey, but where was everyone? 
    "Welcome Jefferey." a voice boomed behind him.
    Startled, Jefferey spun around to be face to face with a golden lion with a red mane, but that was not what stood out about him, in contrary to Fenrir's icy blue eyes, these were fiery gold, with veins of copper lacing across them. Jefferey suddenly couldn't find the urge to speak, he was petrified into silence.
    "I am Cecil, golden lion of nobility, and this, is my home." he gestured towards a cave in the mountain and two she-lions emerged and stood guard next to the entrance.
    "Jefferey finally awoke from his trance and turned to stare at the mountain. "I-I was drowning, how did I get here?" asked Jefferey.
    "What?" asked Cecil, "You have been sleeping here for hours." 
    "No, I definitely was not." retorted Jefferey.
    "You must have been dreaming it." said Cecil.
    That's what I thought last time. thought Jefferey. Suddenly the Earth began to shake, it felt as though they were walking on waves. 
    Cecil continued to stare blankly at Jefferey, "Something wrong" he asked.
    Before Jefferey could respond the mountain blew up, ash and lava filled the air, Cecil was swept away in a river of lava, blank expression and all. Jefferey choked on the ashes, and a big wad of molten rock landed on him from no where, if you have ever felt what it is like to burn yourself, take that and multiply it by twenty and apply it to your entire body, not just the outside, the inside, every internal organ, and you have what it feels like to be burned in lava. 

Czar watched the pity full form of Jefferey squirm on the ground. Ah, mind control, thought Czar, the only tool in my arsenal that allows me to kill my opponent multiple times without actually causing any damage to his body.
    "Let him go!" yelled a voice behind Czar, he spun around, the fires the phoenix had caused were dying down, and an elven woman stood between two fallen phoenix, both had arrows lodged in there heads, left barely alive so they wouldn't be reborn. 
    "So, you are my next challenger?" asked Czar smugly.
    "Your mind tricks do not work on me." she said.
    "yes, well, this might." said Czar, and he shoot fire from his hands, quickly closing the distance between the two, but she dodged too the side, he kept on trying, and she kept on dodging, then the elven girl notched an arrow in her bow, and shot it straight into Czar's heart. He stood there for a moment, not quite comprehending what had happened, then he looked down and collapsed from shock and blood loss.
    The elven girl calmly walked over to Czar, drawing her hunting knife, "I am Eua, you destroyed the empire, prepare too die." then she beheaded him, the terror had passed.
    Jefferey awoke from his trance, realizing he was still on the battle field, he looked up at Eua, "What happened? I feel like i'v died three times already." he said.
    "We'll just have to save it for another day." she said, helping him up. Then he immediately collapsed back onto the ground, unconscious.Pesky human males, thought Eua, they don't know how to how anything done properly. 
    in the last paragraph Czar died, so. . . your quest to kill Czar is kind of already fulfilled. . . :smile: 

~NL~

• an echoing voice replies "oh" then the spirit of Cecil appeared before Fenrir. "I see you made it out of the shadow lands safely and are now alive. . . again." I said, " Well, by all means kill him, I have been ordered to wait here until my time has come, so it's all on you brother. At least I figured out how to transmit my consciousness back to Earth, but I am still stuck like this."

Image result for Lion ghost

~NL~

• lol

~NL~

•            Say is that the Ghost Lion?   Asks  the Black Lion of the Northern Black Lion Tribe.  Stepray the Lion Jedi Knight steps from his tent, sees a glowing figure of  a great Lion Noble.   I've heard Fenrir, speak of you,.   How is the shadowlands?   Dark as I've heard.   Many strange things reported to happen there..........

Sign In to comment.