We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bruh

I am John Cena.
Bodybuilders do not run. Runners run.

Comments

• no cause I'M JOHN CENA

Regards,
    John

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Bodybuilders do not run. Runners run.
  • dude thats so easy i just spent 30,000 rubies 2day

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • noice kid, how much money do you ask from your parents a day to buy rubies?
  • no cause I'M JOHN CENA

Regards,
    John

btw, I'm the one who has John Cena for username. You are not John Cena

• Coolking4716 (US1)Coolking4716 (US1) Posts: 4,538
    edited 29.11.2015
    actually i'm 22 i'm not a kid quite the opposite i must add

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • John Cena is a wrestler from WWE

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • actually i'm 22 i'm not a kid quite the opposite i must add
    if you are 22, then you should be at work boy. if your job is being a gamer, i feel sorry for you.
  •                          Sports reporter, Sid the Kidd, here at the Thunder Dome for main Match John VS. The Nightcrawler.  2 of 6 falls.  Now back to you Marty...................... B) B) B) B)
    Sir Raymondo 56 @usa1
    if you are 22, then you should be at work boy. if your job is being a gamer, i feel sorry for you.
    actually i'm quit successful at it :)

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • dude thats so easy i just spent 30,000 rubies 2day
    I am guessing you have spent like 30,000 total since your only ruby buildings are a level 3 stable at your main and a level 5 bakery at your main. Anything buildings at outposts can be captured so those don't count. Also you only have 26,000 power points so you ain't that good kid.
    ccknoeppel @ usa 1
    actually i'm quit successful at it :)
    get a real job that gives back to society phag. tbh being paid to be a gamer is a waste of resources for the world
  • WHAT?!? You guys are PAYING people to be gamers and you're not giving me SQUAT?!? That's IT GGE, I QUIT!!!
    <paste pompous signature here>
  •   Hmm..Well, let's see...

1.  I'll take an image of the little assistant bully from A Christmas Story to use as my profile pic. Maybe one where he's cracking his knuckles and sneering.
    2. I'd like the rug that Vito and Clemenza stole in The Godfather, part II, along with a doorbell that uses a recording of Clemenza saying "C'mon in!....'ey Vito! C'mon eeen-a!"
    3.  I will also require that something be done to make housecats better able to defend themselves against dogs. I don't know...chainmail? Relaxed laws on gun ownership for felines?

•  NO DEAL!! I specifically said THE LITTLE ASSISTANT BULLY. Did I not? Hold on...let me check...Yup! Little assistant bully. And here you come trying to buy me off with the bully himself. Bad form, sir. Very bad form indeed...and no mention whatsoever of my Clemenza doorbell. WHAT?!? Is that how you want to play this? Ok. That's just fine. I'll take the cat, but that's IT, GGE!!! I QUIT!!
  • CUZ IM JOHN CENA!! lol 

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Very possible :) MWUAHAHAHAHA... too much??

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
Sign In to comment.