We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The End Of Neph

Comments

• WHO CARES ABOUT THE SERVER OF WAR.

SERRY: A TRAITOR A LIAR AND THE MOST ARROGANT LEADER ON THE SERVER

MORENTZ: UMMMMM I EAT GLUE

SHIRO: CRY BABY

When Corm was getting farmed. Good Ol'e Days
  • U BE FUNNY

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • OK I think I'm going to make it so that I stop getting emails for this...you guys are talking about eating glue and the abbrivation of ETC... what ever happened to KON getting destroyed or is misc just so beat up that its over now
    DarkAwesomeman1 @ usa 1 proud owner of 10,000 rubies, all with out paying anything to GGE
  •                       Ok, sorry did I come in at abad time?  Hello anybody home?  Well I just leave now, going away now. Please don't shot!!
    Sir Raymondo 56 @usa1
  •         Aye, aye, we are clear........Fire away>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Sir Raymondo 56 @usa1
  •                       Aye captain direct hit, a loud kapow boom bang!!!      B)B)B)>:)   Super Nova!!
    Sir Raymondo 56 @usa1
  • I think that Neph is sexy.
    ccknoeppel @ usa 1
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,723
    well i noticed SOMEONE went through every comment i have made on this thread and either flagged it as spam or disagreed ...
    What is your goal?  Is it to get your post count up?  Or for people to read what you post?

manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • LOL

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
    what is the goal of any writer? what is your goal? as i can see that you have more posts then me .....
    did you read ANY of my posts ?
    i believe that i WAS speaking in plain English and that my DEMANDS are fairly self explanatory at this point ....
    or where you being RHETORICAL ??  :(
    I'll take you seriously. I may have a lot of posts but it spans 30 months.  You have about the same from just 4 months.  It's not the post count but the manner in which you are posting.  I asked what I thought was a legitimate question.

I wasn't asking what the goal of any writer is.  I was asking what your goal is.  Perhaps it's in line with most writers?  Perhaps it is not.  Given your penchant for spamming unrelated commentary 3, 5, even 8 times in a row on unrelated threads, I thought maybe your goal was just to increase your post count.

But before assuming that, I went back and read your comments on this thread (yes, all of them).  Nothing in those comments indicated to me that I might be wrong.  Yet I was unsure if perhaps there was another person or two posting back and forth with you, and subsequently had their account and posts erased.  (Hey, it could happen!)  So I posted the question for you to answer yourself: are you looking to spam and increase post count on threads like this?  Or are you truly posting stuff in the hopes that people will read what you write?

If it's the former, then that's your deal and I have no commentary about it, I'll just skip your name when it pops up on threads.  But if it's the latter, then I would recommend that you continue your stream of consciousness narratives on threads more suited for that, while on other threads it's probably better not to post multiple times in a row.  You don't HAVE to, it's just what I would recommend if your goal is not to have people simply skip your posts when they see your name come up.

So again, non-rhetorically, are you posting in this fashion to increase your post count?  Or is this just your normal way of engaging on a forum and you wish for others to read what you write?
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
  • I used to care but know I realize they are a bunch of fraud bastards. I was just attacked at an outpost for no reason by kings of neph and lost 500 troops. When I confronted him he made a joke out of it. They're a bunch of no skilled bastards that can only bully, he can't fricken take a hit. This is not the first time and no one even responds. They are all hiding behind neph main, get a life. I can't take all this crap.
    SirSam86 @ usa 1
    edited 03.12.2015
    Cormyria in your desire to control the conversation, you've missed my point.  I'm not one of the angry or hostile people of which you speak.  All I asked was a question.  How you deal with peoples' questions is completely up to you...

You called someone (or multiple people?) hostile, violent, and a bunch of other terms simply because you were flagged for blatant spamming.  Have you considered that maybe nobody was angry or being hostile and that they simply wanted the spamming to stop?

4 - 7 - 9.   In looking at the past three pages, I see that you did not just make a comment, you made 4 in a row.  1 person replied to you.  You then made 7 posts in a row.  1 person replied to that.  You then made 9 posts in a row.  So of 22 consecutive posts, 20 were yours, each of which was unrelated to anything in this thread except for maybe 1 sentence from one of the posts.  So tell us, if that is not spamming, then what is?  And what is the spam button for, if not for situations exactly like this?

So how does someone flag you for spamming without you throwing a tantrum about it?  If they approach you directly, that kind of takes the anonymity out of it, and they risk you spamming *them* directly (there are lots of trolls out here, one never knows.)

I'm only on here a couple days a week, but I'll respond if you have a serious comment for me.

*EDIT*  I almost forgot about this:
    so are you a GGE EMPLOYEE ??  that has the capacity to assist me here ? Or are you just a guy that goes around trying to shut down other people who post on threads by feigning some kind of allusion to authority in order to legitimize your condemnation ??

Nope not a GGE employee :)  However I have the same capacity to comment or assist people as anyone else does when it comes to common sense.  You were the one who brought up how offended/violated/attacked you felt, while to us it was obvious why you were flagged.  So to me, you either didn't see it or you were intentionally doing it for post counts (hence my inquiring from you which it was).

Why you would think I'm trying to shut you down, condemning you or feigning authority is beyond me.  Be a little less defensive and give us a fair shake :)  So you're not spamming on purpose.  That's great!  Just don't post 4, 7, and 9 posts in a row (or if you do anyway, don't get upset about being flagged for doing so).  Yeah multiple posts and unrelated posts will always happen, and people don't get flagged at all for it, but when you start doing it so often, people will start hitting that button.

Post edited by Manatee (US1) on
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    edited 03.12.2015
    I did answer your questions, and as you'll see my edit was prior to your reply, or at least before your edit.  Doesn't matter - lash out less, and have more of a constructive conversation please.

Regardless of what you've subsequently turned your conversation into, it started out with you upset at people flagging you for spamming.  So I'm explaining why people flagged you for spamming.  Don't shoot the messenger, lol.  You bringing up the TOS or some definitions of spamming are irrelevant in the context of my advice: I was simply informing you of the results of your actions.  I didn't say whether it was allowed or not.

Let's use a different example: Let's say one day you attempt to get under people's skin, and people start to call you annoying.  And if you don't understand why you're being called annoying, then someone may explain it to you.  Just please, don't get into an argument of the definition of "annoying," lol.  Just attempt to realize it is what it is, and why people are responding to it.

So that's it, we're done :)  You don't have to agree with me, or do a thing about anything I've said.  I only wanted to point out the common sense of people flagging you for spamming based on your actions.  Your actions.  It doesn't mean those people are angry, upset, violent or anything else.  They probably just want you to stop the spam.  As far as threats and in-game stuff, you could just as easily say people are lighting manure under your home and putting used diapers on your head as well, which might add some "oomph" to your story but still doesn't make it true.  It doesn't matter to me.  I was only responding to your comments that someone dare flag spam as spam.

Have a good night / morning.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
  • Cormyria maybe you should spend more time putting out those fires at your castle than here on the forums. Tell those other 3 alliance members to lend you a hand.

I bet all that talk here is whats getting you whopped in the game.
  •                   It is the cowards that attack, when there is no honorable way & bully others that I have never cared for. Remember sow to the wind , ya'll reap the Whirlwind, !!!!!!!  We may be few, but they play with FIRE OF WAR, shall be burned by the same!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)B)B)B)>:)>:)>:)
    Sir Raymondo 56 @usa1
  • yeah no KoN will always live :) 

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • the chances of KoN being overthrown is .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~

• OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Manatee got BURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk love you bub

Andrew Milner @ usa 1

• ikr

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Oh so now im a KoN hamster with a twinkie on my head??? Says the one who's a glue eating MISCER

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
Sign In to comment.