Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Forge Heroes

Why this option isn't added yet?

Comments

• Samson (GB1)Samson (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12
    100% agreed. Why not a similar lay-out to the gem forge with chosen hero in the centre with worthless ones around the edges to help boost/upgrade the stats
  • Bad idea...

Just find good heroes. It enhances competition :)
    Asia 1/ United Forces
  • hornby19 (GB1)hornby19 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 821
    what do you mean"forge heroes" ?
    I'm pretty sure hitting a hero with a hammer will do nothing more than p*ss them off....

All views are my own, and they are not related to my alliance in any way at all. You all got that?? 
  • Why this option isn't added yet?

Perhaps because there's no reason why it should be.
  • By forge i mean when u get all ordinary,rare and epics instead of sellin them cause they re no good to use to forge em like equipment...or increase the power like gems ..

• I know what you meant.  My point is that the fact that GGS made it so that we can forge gems and equipment doesn't mean that GGS will make it so that we can forge anything else. 

Forging heroes has already been proposed in more than one occasion.   Perhaps it will happen; perhaps it won't.

• no,i think this must happen, we must take up 6 heros and make them fight,they will fight with each other and the last man standing will get xp and he will upgrade his level like from rare to epic  etc
  • Forge heroes? Where's the logic dude? Biologically impossible, and BTW as hornby19 said hitting them with forging hammer will only p*ss them off, and it won't really make them feel better xD
    I reckon this idea should be developed a bit, and twisted a bit.
    I propose a Hero training camp event, which will come a few times a week like they techy.
    you pay X amount of coins, wood, stone to upgrade the hero. event will last 2 days andheroes will take 2 days to train. there will be a 3% bonus to top stat and 1% bonus to second stat

any ideas/developments/comments welcom

All views are my own, and they are not related to my alliance in any way at all. You all got that?? 
  • Pallu (IN1)Pallu (IN1) Posts: 569
    I reckon this idea should be developed a bit, and twisted a bit.
    I propose a Hero training camp event, which will come a few times a week like they techy.
    you pay X amount of coins, wood, stone to upgrade the hero. event will last 2 days andheroes will take 2 days to train. there will be a 3% bonus to top stat and 1% bonus to second stat

any ideas/developments/comments welcom
    no....

that would mean I can make, say, a hero with a 30%ctyrd bonus against players, with +17% NPC wall def.

also, if GGE added a way to bypass this with rubies...

No.
    Just, no.
    A Pattern, Maybe? http://prntscr.com/9fceqb

My main castle: http://prntscr.com/9fcfmb

maybe 3% was a bit much then,  and there would obviously be a cap of say, 10 upgrades

• maybe 3% was a bit much then,  and there would obviously be a cap of say, 10 upgrades

Have you considered that the bad stats of your heroes also would increase?

Whether yes or not, I rather keep my heroes the way they are and rather take my chances to find better ones than having to pay for still another thing -equipment and gems is quite enough, thank you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file