We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Introduction: The Knights Adventure

Comments

• "Why have you come to my island?" asked Fay regally
    "I-I" stammered Jeffrey.
    "You seek my assistance." interrupted Fay.
    "Y-Yes." confirmed Jeffrey.
    "You wish for me to help you to defeat a necromancer."
    "Well-"
    "Sorry, we cannot help you." said Fay, "Case closed."
    "What!" yelled Jeffrey coming to his senses
    "This is a human problem, I will grant you passage though, but you must not speak of this, not to Fenrir, not to anyone." ordered Fay.
    "But the empire needs your help!" pleaded Jeffrey.
    "It is too late for the empire." said Fay, a betrayal of the highest kind has taken place, the world as you and I know it is doomed."
    "Who has betrayed us?" inquired Jeffrey, "At least tall me this."
    I'm sorry, but even I, with my foresight cannot predict who it is, and even if I did know I wouldn't tell you."  said Fay, as he turned his back on Jeffrey.
    "Fenrir, your brother, needs you, as do all of the other great beasts." said Jeffrey, Fay froze, "Whilst you sit here your brothers and sisters are fighting to same this empire."
    "We are immortal." reminded Fay.
    "Perhaps you are, to age and disease, all of you can still be wounded, though you do show incredible resilience to it."
    "Then I am the smartest of my siblings." said Fay, "They do not know when this world is beyond our help."
    "Or you do not realize that it can still be saved." said Jeffrey.
    Fay turned and as quickly as a lightning bolt he launched himself through the air and landed directly on top of Jeffrey, pinning him to the branch. "You have much courage human, I admire that, but there is a thin line between courage, and stupidity, and you just crossed it."
    Jefferey gasped for air, but the weight of the giant Peacock was simply too much.
    "Fay, let him go." ordered a females voice from behind him.
    Fay looked up, "How dare you order me to do anything Eua, I am Fay, great beast of the air and master of foresight."
    "Then use you abilities for the good of man, like you are supposed too." said Eua.
    Fay quieted down, and shooting some murderous looks at Jefferey and Eua he flew back to his throne. "If you are so sure Eua, than you can lead a small strike team back to the Empire." he sighed. 

Image result for peacock

~"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."~

~NL~

•                I the Watcher sigh, for I know whom it was that started these dread things into being.  I've tracked the Evil Wizard "M"  whose name is so vile, it is as a curse upon the lips that dare speak it.  The Watcher Sir Ray & his beloved wife Raji, travel by their new clockwork airship, shaped like a great bird of prey, The Silver Hawk, black & silver in color.  Seeking the Evil "M" & his minions, many vile, evil men as well that have sold out their fellow warriors, for greed & gain of power, they march blindly to their death.  They think they will win, but are doomed to defeat.    For the forces of the Golden Lion, & the White Wolfe of War, will not doubt win the day.   The battle rages in great fury, the flow of blood, like a river washes over the valley.    Across the hot burning sand, on mountion tops & in the fields once ripe for harvest.   The Reaper walks with Sickle in his boney hands, reaping a harvest of souls as foretold in tales of Old................................................  We watch, we wait, for the time comes soon & we will act accordingly.............................................
    Sir Raymondo 56 @usa1
  • Czar gasped for breath in the gullet of the dragon, slimy, foul, muscle surrounded him at all sides, then they squeezed, and they squeezed hard, Czar was suddenly blinded as pure white light blasted him from all sides and he was able to breath again. He was laying on the stone wall of his hidden palace in the northern mountains of the Great Empire, it was a towering behemoth, as big as some of the mountains and hard as rock, it had stained glass windows and many hearths to keep the castle warm.  "General." he said.
    "Yes m'leige?" responded a raspy voice.
    "Remind me to never do that again."
    "Yes m'leige." he said.
    "Now clean me up, how am I supposed to conduct a war if I have this vile goop in my eyes." he ordered.
    "Ye m'leige."

Two hours later Czar emerged from his chambers, ready to lead the battle. He walked into the planning room, identicle to his office in his palace at the capital, the military officers in the room turned and saluted him. "Status update." requested Czar.
    "Here it is m'leige." said one of the officers scurrying up to him, delivering the news.
    "What would you have us do emperor Czar?" asked one of his generals.
    "I want you to take the Minotaur's too intercept the peacocks reinforcements." he said, "I also want Draco to lead the Horror army to reinforce the Necromancer, that pesky Lion has gotten in the way too many times now." The two generals ran out of the room to gather there armies. "And you, Hewilin."
    "Yes m'leige." responded Hewilin.
    "I want you to take our legion of cave trolls and hunt down that wolf, there leathery skin should provide excelent protection from his claws and teeth."
    "Yes m'leige." he said, and Hewilin ran out the door to carry out his task.
    "Jamys!" called emperor Czar.
    "Yes m'leige." responded the raspy voiced Cultist.
    "Lead your people and there wyrmes to maintain the border between Cecil, Fenrir, and Jefferey, we don't want them uniting." ordered Czar.
    "Yes m'leige." rasped Jamys.
    "As for the rest of you, wait here and alert me if anything goes wrong, I'll be down in my hot tub. 
    "A unanimous chorus of "Yes m'leige's" followed him out of the room.

Image result for castle in the mountains

~NL~

• Image result for Wolf vs dragon

Just cuz. . .

~NL~

•        The smoke rises from the battle field, as the White Wolfe Of War, howls to signal a great Victory over the forces of the Dark Wyrm,  he watches as the whirlwind whips around, taking the last few vile monsters, misshapen demons, & casting 'em into the Great Abyss,.     As Watchers we sail on in our black & silver War Hawk clockwork airship, we have seen a agent of the Evil "M" spying on the Battle from his hiding place in old cave behind the ridge of the Mountain of Madness, in the Valley of Pain & Sorrow.   The bodies of the fallen, turned to ash, blown by the winds to the 4 corners of the Great Kingdom.  The spy rides away on his Dire Ratt, a vile critter, to report to his master.   Raji, & I will follow him to his doom, for he & his Master will soon know what  "WAR" is,......    Ah the smell of Victory!!!
    Sir Raymondo 56 @usa1
  • "NO!" shouted emperor Czar, banging his fist so hard on the table in the planning room that it cracked, the other officers didn't dare speak, nor did they take there eyes off the enrages emperor, "How could he wipe out our legion of dragons?!"
    "Well, he is a great beast." reminded one of the more inexperienced officers.
    "That was a rhetorical question." growled Czar, slapping the officer so hard he crumbled to the floor.
    "Who is left, we cannot allow Fenrir to escape, he presides to much of a threat to my throne."
    "We still have another legion of Dragons, two legions of Horrors, and three legions of skeleton warriors, not to mention the secret weapons." said one.
    "Launch the Horrors at Fenrir, through the dragons at Fay, and save the skeletons to guard this palace, we will wait to use the secret weapons." ordered Czar.
    "Yes m'lord." responded the officer. 

Image result for Emperor

Jefferey rode on one of Fay's eagle warriors, they were huge, intelligent, and had very dangerous looking claws, with him rode Eua, and thirty other elvish warriors. They were flying in arrow formation, piercing through the wind as though it were butter. hen out of the fog emerged a herd of cows, but these were no ordinary cows, they stood on there hind legs, and bore battle axes and crossbows, "What are those?" yelled Jefferey over the wind. The eagle looked down, then he let out a piercing screech and dove through the sky, quickly followed by the other eagles. Jefferey, who was not expecting the sudden plunge, struggled to hold on, and the change in elevation didn't help his ears, it felt like the y were going to explode. Arrows began to shoot up at them, and many moos and bellows followed suite. The eagles began to spread apart into wild unpredictable arks and dives, soon Jefferey felt a warm sticky substance on the sides of his head, a liquid he could only assume was blood. 

Image result for minotaur

I twisted through an orks legs, raking his thighs as I went, then I lept onto a pirates face, sinking my razor claws into his chest and shoulders while simultaneously biting down on his face. Then I dove past a dwarves arrow, and landed on a skeleton warrior, it thrashed and when I bit its head off it didn't stop, instead it continued to wriggle like a chicken, then I turned and with the head in my mouth sprinted across the battle field, barreling through hoards of enemies and threw the skull at the nearest Minotaur, the body continued to thrash around, swinging its sword wildly and flaying its arms.

Image result for skeleton warriors   

~NL~

• Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,723
    Deus ex machina:

A wizened old man is lowered from the heavens.  He conveniently resolves our plot issues by carefully explaining that each story arc exceeding 300 characters served to reduce our errant knight's health, who died peacefully in his sleep somewhere around page two.

Everything since has been a doppelganger.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  •  Stay tuned for the Doppelganger's backstory, brought to you by Camel Non-Filters.
    <paste pompous signature here>
  • The Eagles swept low, ambushing the Minotaur's from every direction, arrows shot, and axes swung, Jefferey's eagle ducked to avoid an ax, but an arrow flew out of nowhere and hit Jeffery squarely in the chest, piercing his sternum and barely missing his heart, Jefferey let go and fell off of his eagle, luckily it was a small fall to the rocks below, and the only wound he suffered was a blow to the head, which, unfortunately, knocked him unconscious. 

Image result for eagles from the hobbit

~NL~

• Can we not all just agree that the Maurice the Troll part of this story was the only part fit for reading, and leave it at that? I mean....hasn't the rest of it been pretty much "My Batman blows up your superman with his kryptonite cannon...." "Nu huh! Batman don't got kryptonite cannons...besides, my Superman saw that coming, anyway" "Nu huh!" I say we start a new one.....what say you?

<paste pompous signature here>
  • An arrow flew out of no where and struck me in the shoulder, I roared in annoyance, rearing to deliver a blow to an Ork, but another arrow shot at me, this time landing in my haunches, then I roared so loudly that everyone within a thirty mile radius heard it, anyone within fifteen miles was stunned, everyone in one mile went temporarily deaf, all within a half mile experienced nausea, and anyone with ten meters fell unconscious or even died. Lashed my tail, I sank my fangs into the neck of another ogre, and I tore across the battle field, but my sudden burst of Adrenalin didn't last long, and I began to tire, by shoulder and haunch began to ache badly, not to mention I sustained several other wounds including a twisted ankle, broken nose, a slash along my flank, and and cut above my eye, which continuously caused blindness as the blood pooled around my eye. . . 

~NL~

• edited 01.12.2015
                       As the battle rages, arrows of flame like angry killer bees, flying everywhere, One such arrow hit the Silver Hawk, it damaged the ballon, forcing us to land to repair it.  As the crew was making repairs. I the Watcher  the 56th clone  Time Warrior Agent, with my beloved clone wife Raji, spot the spy mounted on his Dire Rat enter a cave just below the White Wolfe of War,  The Birds of War prey on the fallen Orks, & other vile enemies, but this is far from the end.    Raji, & I aim that spy, firing our heavy crossbowes, Raji's, arrow hits the spy's Dire Rat ending it's vile life,  alas my arrow misses.  The crew chief yells that repairs are finished.   I am not happy that I missed, the spy for he is one that I'd like to have drawn & quartered for his crimes.    But I'll leave him to a fate worse than death............   We board our clockwork  airship once more, for we have received news of an attack, on Dragon' Lair our home base to the North, By the Evil Molock the  Dire Wizard of Og Mog.      The battle won, this time, but later when fighting Fowg Wong, & his minions, Raji' & the clockwork troopers fell in defeat, I lay dying but, returned by help from Fenrir, to carry on as the Seeker bounty hunter,  to hunt down those vile evil beings that oppose the light of right..................................
    Post edited by Sir Raymondo 56 (US1) on
    Sir Raymondo 56 @usa1
  • Jefferey awoke on the ground, Minotaur and eagles battling around him. the ground was cold, hard, and unforgiving, but it still succumbed to the impact of the mighty Minotaur, hooves pounded and rock crumbled, and the path of destruction grew closer. Jefferey seemed unable to move, one of his legs having broken on impact. Then, a shrill screech echoed through the canyon, then a thump followed by a bellow, resonating off the cliff walls and the battle was over, the last Minotaur slain, bodies lay everywhere, of elves, fallen off there mounts, of eagles, caught and crushed by the Minotaur, and many bodies of Minotaur, laying everywhere. Blood pooled up around Jefferey, but he soon realized it was his blood, and he blacked out again. . . .

Image result for minotaur battle

I collapsed as my head was hit with the butt of a battle ax, my adrenaline finally wearing off, then a spear logged into my side, and an arrow into my mane. I had finally fought honorably for the side off humanity, my chains of loathing and murder finally broken, I would fall honorably, fighting for the good of humanity, taking one final stand against tyranny and evil. No more, would the horror of my mistakes, of my failures, and of my cowardice haunt me, I was finally free. . . .

"Something vexes thee jungle king?" Fenrir had said ... the GREAT WOLF was only a dull yellow glint of eyes in the night but I could feel that this wolf had breath as cold as the heart of winter and was twice the size of the glacial wolfhounds I had been avoiding "Tell me your troubles and I shall tell you of mine" with this the wolf stepped out of the shadows and I could see that his coat was white as fresh fallen snow save for a few blood stains from the barbarian stragglers that Fenrir had brought to lonely ends "Why is it you roar and tear at the nomad villagers so? " Fenrir had glided closer to me, now and the air was noticeably colder around me.  "What evil did they do you that you should rend them so?" and the wolf began to lick the blood spatter from his coat. 
    I had straitened up with holding my regal posture I glared down at the yellow eyes of the wolf with my oun amber eyes of the lion, and I spoke in a harsh tone, "They are human, and they are nothing, as long as there are humans there will be war, the humans drove me from my home as a cub, they captured me and degraded me. Then when I tried to help them they rejected me, then drove me from my home AGAIN. They don't deserve to live, they are an abomination, they carelessly pollute this world with there cars, and they wage there petty wars, destroying all that stand in there way. They are a pollution, they deserve to be eradicated!" Then I added, "and I am not the jungle king, I couldn't live in a jungle, I am the king of the savanna." I had said.
    "So it would seem, " growled FENRIR in low intonations..."and as for the fate of the humans you know as well as i do that this is the age of RAGNAROK and the third rise of the BLOOD MOON and i am in the WOLD,"...Fenrir had locked his gaze on something in the horizon ..."and you know as well as i do that RAGNAROK is the END of this WOLD and there are no survivors ...only those that are chosen by the VALKYRIES and only the WOLD SERPENT and only ME." at this THE GREAT WOLF broke into a dead sprint and began to run up the shear glacial escarpment towards a lumbering JOTUNHIEM FROST GIANT approaching the lions cave from the north..."And i hunt as i choose to."... is all I could make out as FENRIR vanished against the glistening ice and into the approaching blizzard. . . .

It was at this time that I had realized I had been wrong, humans needed guidance, patience, and protection. It was this final pivot point in my courier that I decided to help the humans in there struggle against the Necromancer. As I lay dying I remember this conversation with the wight wolf of war, this motivational struggle that woke me up, screaming "Hey, Cecil, get a hold of yourself!"and so I die fighting, knowing that my story will be told through countless generations, remembered in the hearts of many, as the one who died. . . .

Image result for lion on the battlefield

~NL~

• Noble Leone (ASIA1)Noble Leone (ASIA1) Posts: 1,633
    edited 02.12.2015
    A driving force cannot be killed, it is an idea, and ideas are immortal, yes Fenrir, I know that a great beast can never truly die, but there comes a point when one can simply not take any more arrows to the chest, I shall ascend to Asgard and guard the gates with justice and honor until the time comes for me to return in the form of a second thread. 

Or as Darth Revan would say "Honor is fools prize and glory is of no use to the dead."  while looking really, really awesome. . . . :)

Image result for Darth revan

~NL~

• Perhaps this new thread should be in the "Creative Corner"

~NL~

•                    Ah so that explains all the clones running around.  B)B)B)B)  Move along folks nothing to see here.
    Sir Raymondo 56 @usa1

•                                                                                                                    

~NL~

• LOL

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • edited 05.12.2015
                                   Tip toe thru the Mine field, that surrounds this tread, just a few steps til the other side.  Step Click, Opps did it again, stepped on a Mine get blown into the middle of next week.   Ah!!!!!!!!!!!! no not again, I hate when that happens!!!   Soar a 1,000 feet thru tree tops only to land in the swamp, filled with snakes, gators, & snappers the size of a Yak cart.    Swim for shore , get out & chased by angery birds.   Man I don't which is worse?..........Shake off leeches, transform into Winged Wolfe Of Meaness, Soar up to 35,000 feet, get struck by lighting........Gee what a morning........ :o:o:s:s:(:(>:)>:)>:)         Ever have one of those days????
    Sir Raymondo 56 @usa1
  •  Well stuff happens to everyone now & then.   B)B)B)
Sign In to comment.