We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The End Of Neph

Comments

• KON is a peaceful alliance, we only attack when attacked, and No we do not bully or have all the monuments, When monuments come up go get one and stop complaining.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    That's a load of BS.  I needed to hit a RV for a quest objective.  And the owner had a sh*t fit.  Got 3 castles hammered and an OP.

Now I'm being attacked by BC who broke their Pact agreement with me.  Because their Sub-Alliance SR, former teammates don't like me speaking the truth about their dishonorable conduct of breaking from my tribe.

I'm being hit by players 20 + lvls above my own.  Where is the Honor and Glory in a fight where you can just go and lounge around with your commanders???

I never go below 5 lvls of my own.  I send resources back to my "victim."  And I send a msg telling them it was only for meeting a quest book objective.

Granted there is going to be attacks.  But lets keep it friendly.  ;)

And KoN is still hitting me for no reason.  Just because we are at war.  Please....

The Honorable,

^_*

@ Marcus Apostle: call this an essay but you should still read it all. 

Bolded:
    Let me get this straight, your calling Patty's statement untrue "we only attack when attacked"  and then admitted being the first offender by taking someone's rv.  You were the first to hand a blow, you are only proving the statement true.

But beyond that you are an alliance leader. You should understand by now (you are curently a lvl 55) that this game is a strategy game, one form of strategy being diplomacy.  If you are willing to attack someone out-of-the-blue you should expect them to flip-out. Rv's are property of their owner and used to increase the power of their owner. By extention ,you by taking the Rv, are stripping the owner of power; and you expect people not to become angry?

Underlined:
    I find it funny that you bring that up; did you send resources to the person you attacked? You try to turn the situation as if you're a victim, why else would you bring the resource issue up? Then you continue trying to victimize yourself by saying KoN members are hitting you for "no reason".

C'mon Mr. Honorable, use that head of yours and smarten up, you stole property of someone who is already at war.
    If you stole a stone/wood rv, then you caused that person's stone/wood production to drop and slow the progress of being able to build/fix buildings. If you stole a food rv, then you caused that persons food production to drop and not feed their troops.

If you messaged the person and they agreed but they still attacked you, then you'd have my sympathy. All-in-all, try to be a better alliance leader and handle diplomatic issues better than expecting people not to get angry with you.

- Capt. Bro
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) Posts: 2,692US1
    Idk i'm allied with KoN so i don't worry about it it keeps me from getting my butt kicked daily so yeah i'm good.

Regards,
    John
    That's what HIVE said back in full power. Care to check on them now?

My point is (to those trolls who say I am heavily antiKoN) that KoN's leadership is the trouble. I frankly don't care if they exist or are #1 with power points, but the biggest peeve is that they are imperialistic (evident of Asia), their subs don't always stand up for themselves and of course, their leadership. If anyone wants to attack this post of mine, feel free. But in the end, your stubborn ego will get the better of you.

You mean with in-actives stronger than your best player?   

nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • Idk i'm allied with KoN so i don't worry about it it keeps me from getting my butt kicked daily so yeah i'm good.

Regards,
    John

My point is (to those trolls who say I am heavily antiKoN) that KoN's leadership is the trouble. I frankly don't care if they exist or are #1 with power points, but the biggest peeve is that they are imperialistic (evident of Asia), their subs don't always stand up for themselves and of course, their leadership. If anyone wants to attack this post of mine, feel free. But in the end, your stubborn ego will get the better of you.

Don't act like you don't have inactives as well buddy ^_^

httpimgmemecdncomdeal-with-it_o_195675gif

Idk i'm allied with KoN so i don't worry about it it keeps me from getting my butt kicked daily so yeah i'm good.

Regards,
    John

The comment implied we had inactives, the point was that we have inactives sitting on better gear and more troops than the majority of your alliance.  I wouldn't cite an alliance as fallen / destroyed if they're still stronger than you, it looks bad on your crew. 

Hion has a small dink
  •           Beware The Warth of Kon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:) >:) >:) B) B) B)
    Sir Raymondo 56 @usa1
  • Brilliant all these terrors thinking this is a war game. What r u a phreaking potato go be a Farmer. Note to Self This is a war game. 
    Dave the Great7 @ usa 1
  • SKINK (AU1)SKINK (AU1) Posts: 690
    Yeah KoN should be destroyed and another alliance should be first!!!.......wait? Why do I care I don't even play on that server :wink: 
    Relationship with GGE (Its complicated) | Proud non-ruby buyer (Sort of) | I have a life (Barely)

@aus1 ~ SKINK - Level 70 - OVERLORDS -The Fearless - Honor : 2k

Level 68 vs Level 70 legendary 444

• wow, this is even worse than the brazilian server...
    Depois da invenção da internet, o homo "sapiens-sapiens" deixou de existir, e apareceu um novo tipo de ser humano, o "homo-burrus"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    suporte: http://support.goodgamestudios.com/
  • Idk i'm allied with KoN so i don't worry about it it keeps me from getting my butt kicked daily so yeah i'm good.

Regards,
    John

The comment implied we had inactives, the point was that we have inactives sitting on better gear and more troops than the majority of your alliance.  I wouldn't cite an alliance as fallen / destroyed if they're still stronger than you, it looks bad on your crew. 

We haven't had a full year (and more) to recover unlike you, so I don't see why we are comparing strengths here.

My point is that KON lies and can't be trusted that much. Where did you get offended? And I never said you fell, I said the truth: HIVE is not as strong as it could have been because of KON.

httpimgmemecdncomdeal-with-it_o_195675gif

Regards,
    John

We haven't had a full year (and more) to recover unlike you, so I don't see why we are comparing strengths here.

My point is that KON lies and can't be trusted that much. Where did you get offended? And I never said you fell, I said the truth: HIVE is not as strong as it could have been because of KON.

That is a more fair comment. 

Hion has a small dink
  • I say to each they're own as long as the persons having fun they're own way life is to short don't waste it arguing about such pointless drivel it's stupid and annoying grow up guys they' want to do they're sever war so be it I'm next to them and they leave me out of itso play nice kiddy's
  • I say to each they're own as long as the persons having fun they're own way life is to short don't waste it arguing about such pointless drivel it's stupid and annoying grow up guys they' want to do they're sever war so be it I'm next to them and they leave me out of itso play nice kiddy's I'm an idiot LOL my face when me a 12 years old says this

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • LOL i <3 being able to write in other people's quotes um yeah inless you're the real chocothechocobo you must be like 12 or 13 at the oldest.

Regards,
    John

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • actually no I'm 26 years old I just hate when people complain about neph and them others yeah sure they sometimes get out of hand but who doesn't
  • .......................................................................................................................................................................................................|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWhatever>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.
    Sir Raymondo 56 @usa1
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,723
    actually no I'm 26 years old I just hate when people complain about neph and them others yeah sure they sometimes get out of hand but who doesn't
    Plus look on the bright side... with Neph's success in this war, MISC hasn't been able to get out of hand for over a year now.  Well okay, they do some shady stuff in the war, but to pretty much everyone outside of this war there is no MISC left.

Cheers!
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • actually no I'm 26 years old I just hate when people complain about neph and them others yeah sure they sometimes get out of hand but who doesn't
    Plus look on the bright side... with Neph's success in this war, MISC hasn't been able to get out of hand for over a year now.  Well okay, they do some shady stuff in the war, but to pretty much everyone outside of this war there is no MISC left.

Cheers!
    why would misc get out of hand?if the beat KON they have to defeateveryone else above them to before they can be at the top
    DarkAwesomeman1 @ usa 1 proud owner of 10,000 rubies, all with out paying anything to GGE
  • DOWN WITH KON, DOWN WITH KON!

Image result for fall of an empire

~"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."~

~NL~

•  :'( 
    SoSkeet @ usa 1
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,723
    actually no I'm 26 years old I just hate when people complain about neph and them others yeah sure they sometimes get out of hand but who doesn't

Cheers!
    why would misc get out of hand?if the beat KON they have to defeateveryone else above them to before they can be at the top
    It was meant past tense, as in: their behavior & attitude around the server from before the war has pretty much ceased.

But it was just a tease anyway, not a serious comment :)
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
Sign In to comment.