We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Fortunately, Unfortunately!

1235»

Comments

•            Fortunately, Donald Trump is running for Prez.!!  Oh boy!!  LOL.   Hillary & Billary  will  <3 <3 <3 <3 >:) >:)
    Sir Raymondo 56 @usa1
  •            Fortunately, Donald Trump is running for Prez.!!  Oh boy!!  LOL.   Hillary & Billary  will  <3 <3 <3 <3 >:) >:)
    LOL yep Fortunately Obummer will be gone

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Noble Leone (ASIA1)Noble Leone (ASIA1) Posts: 1,633
    edited 23.11.2015
    unfortunately trump is running for prez! NNOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Image result for donald trump

need I say more . . .

~"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."~

~NL~

• unfortunately Hillary is running for prez! NNNOOOOO!!!!

Image result for hillary clinton

behind that peaceful mask lies a truly vile persona of deception and evil. . .  

~"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."~

~NL~

•                  Fortunately can Vote & Pray that she loses.   LOL         I know creepy isn't it?   :s :s :s >:) >:) >:)
    Sir Raymondo 56 @usa1
Sign In to comment.