The Law Book of KoN only gets Larger!

Well KoN has struck again with their power hungry half brains and it won't come as a surprise to anyone here who has any sort of logic and common sense but to those of you that don't, well then try to tie together your stupidity and make your lousy attempt to tell me KoN isn't trying to make the USA 1 server into a complete Military Oligarchy. 

Read Neph Elite 350's new DESC.

It states that they now treat BERIMOND attacks as attacks in the Great Empire...

Berimond is Red and Blue! I am sure even most of the KoN no lifes can agree that what happens in Berimond STAYS in berimond and that it is red vs, blue, Lion, vs. Bear. THAT SIMPLE. Now NE350 wants to declare on you for an attack in Berimond because "Berimond has changed and their is no longer a need to attack camps". How much more obvious can it be that KoN 

I GUARANTEE NE350 still attacks camps.

And maybe I am blind and cannot read but from what I can see, there is quite a few quests in Berimond that require you to attack camps...
KoN is nothing but a greed pool that wants everything everyone else has. And if that isn't bad enough, they seem to be fine and dandy with attacking non war participants (My alliance has dealth with attacks from KEA of Neph and EON on OUTPOSTS and they don't give 2 $hits, and not to mention when I was in Kings of Battle EoN would steal KoB ARI's and then claim they had it first when KoB had the reports to show that they took it from the storm natives.) but will rain down hell on you if you espo them because that is an "act of war".

Every time I post about KoN NOT ONE of the 1k+ KoN members can stand up to my claims because they know it is far too true. Every alliance in the top 100 that thinks this war won't affect them and that you are all cool with KoN. Yeah BULLCRAP, would you rather fight them now while there are many neutral alliances that can rise up and shut down KoN or fight them after they have mowed down half the top 100 alliances in their quest for greed.

Wake up USA 1. I GUARANTEE you will regret not listening to me.

Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
GIF

Comments

• SKINK (AU1)SKINK (AU1) Posts: 690
    US1 server has some real problems going on...I mean its just a game, sure if you spend rubies on it you tend to take it a bit seriously but this is going overboard, yeah Berimond is an event if I get attacked I"ll be a little annoyed but that doesn't mean I'll find out who they are and what alliance they are in and declare war. All I have to say to everyone playing in US1 who want a end to this tyranny, good luck. GGE doesn't give a crap what KoN does if the money keeps rolling in then they are happy, GGE you are pathetic.

SKINK
    Relationship with GGE (Its complicated) | Proud non-ruby buyer (Sort of) | I have a life (Barely)

@aus1 ~ SKINK - Level 70 - OVERLORDS -The Fearless - Honor : 2k

Level 68 vs Level 70 legendary 444

• Well KoN has struck again with their power hungry half brains and it won't come as a surprise to anyone here who has any sort of logic and common sense but to those of you that don't, well then try to tie together your stupidity and make your lousy attempt to tell me KoN isn't trying to make the USA 1 server into a complete Military Oligarchy. 

It states that they now treat BERIMOND attacks as attacks in the Great Empire...

Berimond is Red and Blue! I am sure even most of the KoN no lifes can agree that what happens in Berimond STAYS in berimond and that it is red vs, blue, Lion, vs. Bear. THAT SIMPLE. Now NE350 wants to declare on you for an attack in Berimond because "Berimond has changed and their is no longer a need to attack camps". How much more obvious can it be that KoN 

And maybe I am blind and cannot read but from what I can see, there is quite a few quests in Berimond that require you to attack camps...
    KoN is nothing but a greed pool that wants everything everyone else has. And if that isn't bad enough, they seem to be fine and dandy with attacking non war participants (My alliance has dealth with attacks from KEA of Neph and EON on OUTPOSTS and they don't give 2 $hits, and not to mention when I was in Kings of Battle EoN would steal KoB ARI's and then claim they had it first when KoB had the reports to show that they took it from the storm natives.) but will rain down hell on you if you espo them because that is an "act of war".

Every time I post about KoN NOT ONE of the 1k+ KoN members can stand up to my claims because they know it is far too true. Every alliance in the top 100 that thinks this war won't affect them and that you are all cool with KoN. Yeah BULLCRAP, would you rather fight them now while there are many neutral alliances that can rise up and shut down KoN or fight them after they have mowed down half the top 100 alliances in their quest for greed.

-its 1 neph alliance out of how many that made that their description?

-tons of alliances or individuals would already retaliate for hits in berri, even the old berri.

-its a war game. retaliating for hits ANYWHERE is allowed, its a really dumb person who says that what happens in berri should stay in berri. what part of that is even close to being fair?

-KON has never cared about attacking OPs, officially neph has never supported the so called "fair play" rule on no hitting OPs. its either defend yourself or be farmed fools. its another stupid individual who decides that just because they dont want to bother defending their OPs, that their OPs are automatically safe. again, WAR GAME, get that in your head. hitting ahything and anywhere is allowed 100%. stop living in your little fantasy world where everyone follows whatever rules you want them to

-in this game, the point is to be the strongest. KON got that. stop hating cause they figured out how to do it, even if you dont like how they did it

-MISC, DT, and FT as well as a few other small families or strong indies all hit KON at the same time, not mini individual wars, and KON has come out on top. TORCHERERS can say whatever it wants, but when 1 side goes down to 2-3 alliances full of ruby players or totally burned castles that are barely hanging on, its pretty clear who won. yeah KON didnt take their shiny gear or anything yet, but the remnants of over 100 alliances are barely beating on the other side, which is still pretty strong, what are you gonna say to turn that around? if 3 of the strongest guys hit KON at the same time, and failed, what do you want? a bunch of level 10's to try and take down KON?

-i regret wasting my time on you, thats it
    US1 server has some real problems going on...I mean its just a game, sure if you spend rubies on it you tend to take it a bit seriously but this is going overboard, yeah Berimond is an event if I get attacked I"ll be a little annoyed but that doesn't mean I'll find out who they are and what alliance they are in and declare war. All I have to say to everyone playing in US1 who want a end to this tyranny, good luck. GGE doesn't give a crap what KoN does if the money keeps rolling in then they are happy, GGE you are pathetic.

SKINK
    its basically the same on every server, ruby whales up top doing whatever the crap they want. MISC and DT did whatever they wanted for a time as well. everyone ahtes someone else for something, but looking at a totally unbiased point, its a war game, survival of the fittest. KON is the strongest, and takes whatever it wants. is that fair? not really, but this is not a game about fairness, its about seeing how long you can stay on top.
    im batman
    furture @ EN1
  • Furture you are an idiot... First off, KoN doesn't have a single player who doesn't have at LEAST a grand to their name, TORCH has actually non ruby buyers... KoN made a massive network of quantitative subs going up against an experienced alliance of elite players and their attempts at sending their massive ruby armies at an outnumbered force of much less p2w players yet here the rebels stand with every one of their metros and capitals... so KoN won huh? KoN hasn't won and won't win. 

And Berimond is intended to be an event where you fight against the other faction, not ANYTHING to do with your alliance or level. Furture, you are naturally just a pessimistic nobody trying to make other peoples life worse. You act like you have some army to back you up and like you are the first person the play this game... I think just about every player in the game can agree that not accepting attacks in Berimond is literally just denying the fact that this is a war game and you are not the only one with troops.
    GIF
  • Furture you are an idiot... First off, KoN doesn't have a single player who doesn't have at LEAST a grand to their name, TORCH has actually non ruby buyers... KoN made a massive network of quantitative subs going up against an experienced alliance of elite players and their attempts at sending their massive ruby armies at an outnumbered force of much less p2w players yet here the rebels stand with every one of their metros and capitals... so KoN won huh? KoN hasn't won and won't win. 

And Berimond is intended to be an event where you fight against the other faction, not ANYTHING to do with your alliance or level. Furture, you are naturally just a pessimistic nobody trying to make other peoples life worse. You act like you have some army to back you up and like you are the first person the play this game... I think just about every player in the game can agree that not accepting attacks in Berimond is literally just denying the fact that this is a war game and you are not the only one with troops.

Please don't call others idiots. Everytime you do, you say something that makes you a laughing-stock.

I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Well KoN has struck again with their power hungry half brains and it won't come as a surprise to anyone here who has any sort of logic and common sense but to those of you that don't, well then try to tie together your stupidity and make your lousy attempt to tell me KoN isn't trying to make the USA 1 server into a complete Military Oligarchy. 

-tons of alliances or individuals would already retaliate for hits in berri, even the old berri.

-its a war game. retaliating for hits ANYWHERE is allowed, its a really dumb person who says that what happens in berri should stay in berri. what part of that is even close to being fair?

-KON has never cared about attacking OPs, officially neph has never supported the so called "fair play" rule on no hitting OPs. its either defend yourself or be farmed fools. its another stupid individual who decides that just because they dont want to bother defending their OPs, that their OPs are automatically safe. again, WAR GAME, get that in your head. hitting ahything and anywhere is allowed 100%. stop living in your little fantasy world where everyone follows whatever rules you want them to

-in this game, the point is to be the strongest. KON got that. stop hating cause they figured out how to do it, even if you dont like how they did it

-MISC, DT, and FT as well as a few other small families or strong indies all hit KON at the same time, not mini individual wars, and KON has come out on top. TORCHERERS can say whatever it wants, but when 1 side goes down to 2-3 alliances full of ruby players or totally burned castles that are barely hanging on, its pretty clear who won. yeah KON didnt take their shiny gear or anything yet, but the remnants of over 100 alliances are barely beating on the other side, which is still pretty strong, what are you gonna say to turn that around? if 3 of the strongest guys hit KON at the same time, and failed, what do you want? a bunch of level 10's to try and take down KON?

True, we are down to a handful of alliances, but doesn't mean they are any closer to winning the war than they were a year ago. Fires don't even do anything, hence why our side loves tool wasting and using fire casts. So ya, you will see a lot of fires. Don't mean a thing.
    The only thing kon's side is trying to do to win the war is to cap kts and to use dead accounts to try and steal ops. Command buildings don't mean crap, just something to use up rubies and to look pretty with your name on it. They don't have a plan to actually beat us, they are hoping we are like them and think the special buildings are the only reason to fight. That is what almost every single person on their side I have talked to thinks, that once we lose our special buildings the war will be over. It must be nice the be that naive.
    #Andrewsbackbackagain

Andrew Milner @ usa 1

True, we are down to a handful of alliances, but doesn't mean they are any closer to winning the war than they were a year ago. Fires don't even do anything, hence why our side loves tool wasting and using fire casts. So ya, you will see a lot of fires. Don't mean a thing.
    The only thing kon's side is trying to do to win the war is to cap kts and to use dead accounts to try and steal ops. Command buildings don't mean crap, just something to use up rubies and to look pretty with your name on it. They don't have a plan to actually beat us, they are hoping we are like them and think the special buildings are the only reason to fight. That is what almost every single person on their side I have talked to thinks, that once we lose our special buildings the war will be over. It must be nice the be that naive.
    #Andrewsbackbackagain

I agree with what you say about the fire issue, and I've personally seen how small their affect is. I only lose a max of 10% functionality of my buildings and I can still feed my troops because of looting.

Bolded: 
    However I don't understand the part I've bolded in your post. You first write about how KoN/GK are trying to take our oppositions KT's, and then you claim there is no plan to "beat" our opposition. Only one of those statements can be true and the other is false so please pick one.

I also see an issue with you saying that "the only thing kon's side is trying to do to win the war is to cap kts" and then "almost every single person on their side I have talked to thinks, that once we lose our special buildings the war will be over". You start off understanding the objectives in mind for KoN and then immediately discard your own statement, please take a minute and choose one.

#Andrewsbackbackagain

I agree with what you say about the fire issue, and I've personally seen how small their affect is. I only lose a max of 10% functionality of my buildings and I can still feed my troops because of looting.

Bolded: 
    However I don't understand the part I've bolded in your post. You first write about how KoN/GK are trying to take our oppositions KT's, and then you claim there is no plan to "beat" our opposition. Only one of those statements can be true and the other is false so please pick one.

I also see an issue with you saying that "the only thing kon's side is trying to do to win the war is to cap kts" and then "almost every single person on their side I have talked to thinks, that once we lose our special buildings the war will be over". You start off understanding the objectives in mind for KoN and then immediately discard your own statement, please take a minute and choose one.
    The key word is actually, I never said kon doesn't have a plan, just said they don't actually have one that will beat us. My bad for not explaining it properly. I left it as a way that can be easily misunderstood.
    It comes down to kon/gk/tuf plan is to take our buildings and that will win them the war.
    But in actuality the plan is flawed since it will not win you guys the war. Hence me saying kon doesn't have a plan that will beat us. I can have a plan to take a capital by begging Serry for it, doesn't mean I will actually get the capital.

Andrew Milner @ usa 1

• Ahh I see how the word "actually" comes into play and changes the entire meaning. With that said, I agree with you. There is no true way to make a player leave the game since it is a personal choice to just not log-into your account again.

However, to most KoN members the war will be won after special buildings are stripped. We understand that fighting (most likely) won't end but that's no longer part of what most KoN members would consider as part of the original war.

As of now the current objective is to take Special Buildings (SB's), that is the goal to end this war. However after the objective of taking SB's is completed a new war will immediately begin; a war for us to defend.
  • One thing happens and people think the war is over...

The war itself is more unpredictable than many of you think, but the future of the server is far more predictable than you realize. The war has shifted tides so many times. TORCH is dropping in their leaderboards spot by day but KoN could send every troop they have at a metro and not take it... TORCH seems to lose power and DT drops from the war with 20 players and the war is all the sudden on some massive decline with KoN as the victor. No war is one until the enemy is completed terminated. While TORCH seems to decline, M:U only rises. While KoN seems to grow in power day by day, their family falls apart on the borders. A war is never what it seems.

KoN sits high on their horse but don't you know? Even the fittest horse grows weary. 

KoN is a massive coalition that rules the map and the leaderboards. The so called "rebels" of the server seem to number that of and endangered species. But TORCH survives. A brotherhood forged through the hours of Defeat and Victory, Blood and Gold, Death and Birth, Wars and Peace, and Hells and Heavens. KoN is only a corporation of mercenaries. The man of wealth can feed armies of a million, but his employees only stay while the ground exceeds in proportion to that of the blood. When the rivers turn to blood and the mines of Serry run dry as a desert whom shall fight for him? FT, M;U and TORCH will sink in a sea of blood to left of their comrade and to the right of their brother before they let KoN see the sun. 

Don't you realize the 300 of Sparta were stronger than that of the 150,000 of Persia? Persia won the battle but the Greeks won the war. 

No matter how long this server sits and waits for KoN to destroy the Rebels, no matter how long the server waits for peace to emerge, no matter how long the server ignores the true evil of this war, KoN will not be the one to stand by the end of it. KoN may be king of the hill looking down on their foes far below, but what is that worth if you have claimed the mountains and your foe still herds their livestock in the vast grazing plains below?

There is always more behind everything than what the eye sees.
    GIF
  • CaptainBro (US1)CaptainBro (US1) Posts: 839
    edited 23.11.2015
    One thing happens and people think the war is over...

The war itself is more unpredictable than many of you think, but the future of the server is far more predictable than you realize. The war has shifted tides so many times. TORCH is dropping in their leaderboards spot by day but KoN could send every troop they have at a metro and not take it... TORCH seems to lose power and DT drops from the war with 20 players and the war is all the sudden on some massive decline with KoN as the victor. No war is one until the enemy is completed terminated. While TORCH seems to decline, M:U only rises. While KoN seems to grow in power day by day, their family falls apart on the borders. A war is never what it seems.

KoN sits high on their horse but don't you know? Even the fittest horse grows weary. 

No matter how long this server sits and waits for KoN to destroy the Rebels, no matter how long the server waits for peace to emerge, no matter how long the server ignores the true evil of this war, KoN will not be the one to stand by the end of it. KoN may be king of the hill looking down on their foes far below, but what is that worth if you have claimed the mountains and your foe still herds their livestock in the vast grazing plains below?

There is always more behind everything than what the eye sees.

Well at least by your own admission you realize there are things you don't understand. Such as in one of which is that you had stated earlier in another post that KoN didn't do much to help take out H.I.V.E, to which I'm telling you as an ex-HIVE member, KoN handed me my rear in that war. During my time in Hive: Pact and through that server war I received almost all my attacks from KoN. So wherever that post is, please change your belief that KoN did little in that war.

Beyond that issue you also talk about how this war won't end because people can always just log-in and continue playing and attacking. The only issue I have is that you claim in that sense the war will never end. Though true, nobody can be forced to not attack or continue playing the game, the amount of effort it takes to upkeep a 100% burning account eventually becomes useless.

Take BloodyReapers as an example, after they were smashed into the ground they still sent attacks and tool wasters to EoN. However EoN had already recovered from attacks from other alliances like Strikeforce and BloodyReaper's effort to hurt us were in vain since EoN's defence was quickly rebuilt.

Though attacks could be sent forever by Torcherers after they are stripped of their property the effort will eventually be negligible just like BloodyReaper's attempt to harm EoN.

• Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,723
     The war has shifted tides so many times.

TORCH is dropping in their leaderboards spot by day but KoN could send every troop they have at a metro and not take it... TORCH seems to lose power and DT drops from the war with 20 players and the war is all the sudden on some massive decline with KoN as the victor. 

Don't you realize the 300 of Sparta were stronger than that of the 150,000 of Persia? Persia won the battle but the Greeks won the war. 

That first sentence is amusing, lol.  Well at least we get to see what they are telling themselves and what they've convinced the forum community.

2nd paragraph is misleading (or at least uninformed).  There was no sudden decline of MISC, it's just a continuation of the contractions that have been repeatedly plaguing MISC over the past year.  Each time it happens, MISC has absorbed its subs and allies until they're left with just the 3 they now have.  The difference this time is there are no other alliances/subs left to do that with.  So you're starting to see them take in more inactive players and those under level 70 now.  (At their inception they were among the 65 most elite active players the enemy side had to offer).  My point is not to rub it in, my point is it's just more of the same exact thing that's been happening all year long.  To call this a sudden event is misleading.  If you're on the MISC side and annoyed at seeing me write this, consider this: I took care to write this without there being any insults or half-truths.

3rd paragraph is not a good parallel.  The 300 Spartans started off as 300, they weren't whittled down to 300 from 3,000.  A more proper parallel might be Italy during WWII.

You started this thread complaining about Neph Elite 350's description stating it would start treating the new Berimond as similar to hitting castles in other lands.  I'm not sure why this has upset you so much.  I remember MISC treating Berimond as such even before the Beri changes (prior to the server war).  I should know, GK has had to get its subs/allies out of scrapes with MISC alliances on numerous occasions because of just that issue.  So your complaints aren't objective, they are clouded by your support for those fighting KoN.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ

Well I am part of Neph Musketeers, which is a sub of Free Kingdoms, whic is part of KoN, basically. The KoN of Neph is not a great alliance in political terms, but no big ones are very good politically. I have to disagree with some things though I don't have a grand to my name. I'm a kid, so naturally I don't have a thousand dollars. My parents however don't buy me rubies nor do I by myself any. I am a non-ruby player. 2nd KoN will eventually win, it will be slow but they will win. MISC and Torcherers are winning the battles but losing the war. 

On Berimond though I agree it should not have political repurcussions in other kingdoms. I know that my alliance certainly doesn't attack players who attacked our members in Berimond. I know that my alliance is not all of Neph, but in my expeirence even before I joined they were fair. I was part of a small alliance in their area and they treated my alliance fine.

To sum up though GGE is a game about war. It is not everyone build your castles and live nice. It's about war in the medivel ages. Then the strong triumphed, and in this game the stronest win. The strong take what they want and the weak suffer what they must. This game is about fighting and the strongest profit.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• I must agree with you in most parts however you are completely wrong with the battle and wars... KoN is MUCH MUCH MUCH larger than MISC and TORCH and their allies don't pull massive ruby hits on KoN main alot without crazy preperation and such whilst the big KoN alliances will just gather loads of troops, get some espos then hit MISC not much to it. KoN is winning the battles but they won't win the war. Neph, Dream Team, and MISC all worked together to shut down the oppressive force and it will happen to KoN again. 
    GIF
  • I must agree with you in most parts however you are completely wrong with the battle and wars... KoN is MUCH MUCH MUCH larger than MISC and TORCH and their allies don't pull massive ruby hits on KoN main alot without crazy preperation and such whilst the big KoN alliances will just gather loads of troops, get some espos then hit MISC not much to it. KoN is winning the battles but they won't win the war. Neph, Dream Team, and MISC all worked together to shut down the oppressive force and it will happen to KoN again. 

Technically almost everything said in this thread so far is theory so you can't just say "you're wrong". You talk about how KoN is larger than our current opposition but didn't take into account that at the begining of this war KoN was outnumbered by StormReapers, Bloody Conquerer, Dream Team's family, D8, Misc main, and M:U. It wasn't until GK and family joined to help KoN that the line-up between the two teams was equal.

• To respond to the OP.  There is no "law book".  We are simply stating how we are treating attacks in berimond.  You do as you please, and we will do as we please.  It's just a statement, so no one is surprised when what goes on in berimond doesn't necessarily stay in berimond.  Happy gaming!
  • is a war game.....haha
    SoSkeet @ usa 1
  • So like the american law book :) LAWL

Regards,
    John

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • I see much discussion about the war goingon in this thread.. seems a little off topic, but okay

Just want to comment RE the properties thing

Properties are nice to have, KTs make it "easier" to land caps on metros and capitals. True, these caps are easily knocked even without KTs, but it gets "harder" the less KTs you have. Its a luxury. Metros boost food bonus, probably the most significant of the shiny properties. More food = more troops fed allowing for the luxury of more troops, or the same troops on a lower activity/looting level. Capitals are virtually a moot point, they give recruitment of KGs, not even sure if they give KGs in outers, either way its not hard to maintain the Terrible to get access to the offense, and with excess events KG defense is not hard to come by anymore.

Properties are also a drag, they have to be defended. KTs require defense troops, whereas metros/caps only technically require offense to break caps.

Let's say, KON takes all of MISC KTs, metros, cap etc

This creates a MISC with almost nothing left to lose...

Just a third element I don't think many have considered yet, when not tied down to holding/defending properties, an alliance could deal a LOT more damage, replacing defense with offense, and spending all of their time, instead of just some of it, burning enemy castles.

I'm not saying MISC will magically win once all their properties are gone (lol) but they could considerably up their ability to disrupt events and be a nuisance. Fires don't do much, your troops being killed because you've taken to the luxury of not hiding them does.

Personally, I don't bash the war over properties. The point I begin to disagree with is when it comes to forcing one side to quit in its entirety. Will all MISCers be forced to quit the game? Will peace be made? How long will it take to achieve either of these ends to a war?
    Luc9986 @ usa 1

Leader of Veni Vidi Vici Family, a family of independent alliances.

King Luc9986 the Halberd of the Hansa VVV

Long Live the Nightwatch
  • I'm part of Neph Musketeers and while it may seem traitorous I doubt anyone will win. There will always be dregs of MISC & allies left. But the KoN will be in ascendence. Until it crumbles and then MISC will be in ascendence. They'll probably always be remnants of this war left in the server.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• Yeah because you've got the fighters who are with KoN and then they have the fighters 2, 3, 4, 5, and then they have subs so its just never ending

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
Sign In to comment.