We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Come along! Introduce yourself!

Comments

• creid145creid145 Posts: 8
    edited 20.08.2015
    This is my first time here. Never been a gamer so I am not sure if I will stay or not. Just something to do to unwind but not being here every day is costing me to many soldiers and to many resources.

Am looking for the answers to a couple of questions so I guess I will post them here and then go looking to see if I can find a place where they fit better. Here goes.

I attacked a town, then saw I could occupy it, then saw I could send resources to it. Since I had won the battle and occupied the town I thought it would belong to me but the World Map says it still belongs to the same person and I can't see what happened to my resources or the soldiers I sent with the resources but I am still having to feed them. Where did I go wrong?

Okay so I guess I really only had 1 question.

Good to be here
    creid145 @ usa 1
  • Roger1122_kingRoger1122_king Posts: 1
    edited 20.08.2015
    Hi some dumbass used my email to log into this stupid game! If you ever see Roger1122_king online you should know that he uses random emails to join games and exploits the fact that they don't actually check to see that an email is verfied! This company must really not care about it's user's email security! You should ban this account!
    Roger1122_king @ usa 1
  • Dan o Shanter (US1)Dan o Shanter (US1) Posts: 396
    edited 22.08.2015
    creid145 wrote: »
    This is my first time here. Never been a gamer so I am not sure if I will stay or not. Just something to do to unwind but not being here every day is costing me to many soldiers and to many resources.

Am looking for the answers to a couple of questions so I guess I will post them here and then go looking to see if I can find a place where they fit better. Here goes.

I attacked a town, then saw I could occupy it, then saw I could send resources to it. Since I had won the battle and occupied the town I thought it would belong to me but the World Map says it still belongs to the same person and I can't see what happened to my resources or the soldiers I sent with the resources but I am still having to feed them. Where did I go wrong?

Okay so I guess I really only had 1 question.

Good to be here

If you take over an outpost that belonged to another player, you have to wait 24 hours before it is considered your property. During that time it is still listed under the original player's name, but your flag should be shown sticking out of the side on the world map; your troops are still there occupying the place; easiest way to find them is to go to the row of buttons on the bottom right and click the one second from the right, which shows travel info for all your forces; they're not actually traveling, but since they're in a castle that doesn't belong to you yet they're lumped under this category. They should be listed as 'occupying forces' or some similar wording, and next to them will be a countdown bar that shows you graphically and in numbers how long till your capture takes effect and the place becomes yours. Some threads that help with questions about capturing outposts:

http://us.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?2416-Outpost-Questions
    http://us.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?1395-FAQ-OutPosts-%28op%29
    http://us.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?4121-OP-Capture

Proud non ruby-whiner
  • MissPriss (US1)MissPriss (US1) Posts: 1
    edited 23.08.2015
    So, I'm MissPriss. Not exactly new to the game but just recently discovered the forum. I still have a lot to learn and many questions. Figured I'd drop by and say hi so you would all get a chance to meet the old newbie lol...so hello :)
    MissPriss @ usa 1
  • Hi everyone,

I am of course LunaticRuler... I am a proud member of JESUS IS RISEN! alliance(Which is the most supportive one you could imagine) and i am having a great time playing and really digging into the strategy of the game. I am a lvl 31 marquise and at ~ 20000 power points.

I love this game and i am playing to be one of the greats!

Well that's all folks!!!
  • I am Matthew Chin (Not real name but name i was about to be named) Level 48 as of nov. 16 In The Warchants, but also loyal to Loyal Warriors. been playing for 2 years and love the game but I never get a response from the support team.
  •  i'm daniel98276 and have been playing for almost 2 weeks

• I am Tristan Long in the game, and have been playing for about 8 months. I was brought in by me father who also plays. I am the leader of a small but growing alliance which was started by me, and a deputy of CoA Red Hydra (where we both started out, with the blessing of our then leader. We started out strong and had several strong players develop within our alliance (Shadow of Hydra), but even before my partner King Kage stopped playing for personal reasons, we have been losing active skilled players to the active recruitment of our players by mega-alliances. We still recruit the old-fashioned way and train many new players and help them gain experience, only to lose many of them to promises of power and glory not attainable by smaller alliances. If I could change one thing about the game, I'd fix this, because I've seen a great many players "catch on to this flaw," and simply leave the game. I'm not there yet but I'm getting there. 
  •        Welcome one & all, I'm Sir Raymondo 56, been playing for alittle while still learning & growing.  It takes time. B) B) B) B)
    Sir Raymondo 56 @usa1
  • Hi my name is Freen in the game.  I live in the United States.  Been playing the game for about 4 months now, still learning everything but getting there, if there ever is an end to the learning haha  Mostly a quiet player but there when you need help
  • Hello, the names Sunantil.  Cherokee alliance is where I play.  NYC is where I hang my hat.  Since I'm retired, I have time to enjoy this game.
  • hi im niic aka nicholas I program and this game is amazing and intruiging
  • Hi everyone, my name is James, I am the proud owner of Castle Palerider, i just started .  i am all the way from good ole El Paso, Tx. sorry if i caused anyone any trouble . just doing the quests to get my castle up and running, i made my own allianve for the time being, but if anyone knows a good on to join shoot me a message. 
      Ok well back to the game, have fun !!!! 
  • oh and sorry for any and all the typos i made , lol, never said i could type
  • hello good chaps i have just started and am looking for a alliance so pls reply if you need another lord 

sincerely klo-ren
  • MY NAME IS TIMMY! I LIKE PONIES AND AFRICAN VEGETABLES! I HAVE A THIRD NIPPLE ON MY CHEST AND I WANT TO BE AN ASSTERNAUT!!!!!!
    ccknoeppel @ usa 1
  • hello good chaps i have just started and am looking for a alliance so pls reply if you need another lord 

sincerely klo-ren
    I'd also like to invite you to come play with us for a while; we are the Pines Empire, dedicated to training and helping new players (and a few not so new) get a good start in the game; we share resources, support and camaraderie freely and benefit from the presence and advice of some well-seasoned veterans of GGE.  If you are interested in joining us, send a message to me or our recruiter DudePlayer7, since I couldn't find your castle yet either.  Of course Cormyria's sounds like a most commendable alliance too; it may come down to who you're closer to and whose play style you find most comfortable.

Proud non ruby-whiner
  • Hello I am Jack, I mean CaptJackSparrow :P

I am  6'1,  and 16 years old I am not married and have no kids I hope O_O. I will be turning 17 on June 24th.

I am the leader of alliance Regulators D-G.

Nice to meet you all, Jack~

~CaptJackSparrow be The Name~
                                                   ~Proud Member of RA~
                                       ~For Free Twinkies Message Necrophos~
                        ~Need a free A$$ Whooping Contact me VIA Thru PM.~
                             ~To file a complaint Press 1 for my Attorneys~
    ~Need Help finding the door press 2 and we will give u a boot.~                                     

~ My Battle song  http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=piarates+of+the+cariben+song+hes+a+pirate&&view=detail&mid=C8D15C7EFBAC6595ED09C8D15C7EFBAC6595ED09&FORM=VRDGAR~                                                      
                                              ~Thank you for your time~

Get ReKt
  • Lil Old Lady (US1)Lil Old Lady (US1) Posts: 4,507US1
    edited 07.07.2016
    Howdy there My Noble Sirs and or My Ladies.....  :)
    Post edited by Lil Old Lady (US1) on
    Related imageImage result for funny archery fails gifsImage result for funny shooting arrows gifs
  • Hi i am Susan been playing for about 2 and a half weeks and one of my friends just noticed my flag shape has changed at the top and hers has not even the leader of my alliance flag is the same as when i first started out ! Wonder why mine has changed is it because i am in VIP mode ?? 
Sign In to comment.