We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Introduction: The Knights Adventure

Comments

• "They have wronged me too many times," I roared angrily, even after the Wyrm is defeated they will continue to wage war upon themselves, so tell me, oh lord of winter wars, can you promise me that humans will remain peaceful towards each other? You are the king of war, you love this don't you, DON'T YOU!" I roared. "Who are thee, to question my motives, I am the Lion King!"

~"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."~

~NL~

• As the two great beasts argued, Jeffrey stood on the island, he had just landed on Fay's Island, when Fenrir had abandoned him, he had gotten this look in his eye, and he had dashed of to the boat and sailed away without him. Jeffrey had tried to climb the tree, but had been chased off by Fay's guards, and he had wound up on the beach, shivering from the cold, and dripping wet from rain. The sun was setting, then as the last ray of sunlight faded from the sky, a soft glow shone through the tropical trees, beckoning him forward. He stood, and slowly walked as though in a trance toward the light, then at the edge of the beach he stopped, and he thought of the birds that would barrage him once in the woods, The're probably all slumbering. he assured himself, and he walked into the forest...

~NL~

• I sat, starring off into the blizzard in the direction Fenrir had ran, See, Fenrir thinks we should help him. Thought the first half of my brain.
    Pffft, huffed the second half, he loves war.
    Then I stood and stalked off into the blizzard.

~NL~

• Sir Jeffrey pushed his way through the jungle, giant leaves stooped over to peer at him, and the tropical tree branches rustled above his head. Vines hung from nearly every tree, and lay across many places on the path, one moment you could walk unhindered, the next you would be caught in a web of vines. A large Anaconda coiled around Jeffrey’s feet, but he just stepped over it, then a huge sider stood on it’s web, blocking the path, it glared up at him through eight bright red eyes, it’s body was bright orange, with black spots, it was most definitely poisonous, but even this did not stop him, he simply took of his boot and smashed the spider in a few pounds, gushing spider guts all over the ground. Then he continued to walk, until he came to the source of the light, a fair elf maiden stood in the middle of the clearing, she was smelling a beautiful looking flower, she wore a white elven dress, with a silver crown. For she was the elven princess of the Island of Fay. She held a rigid staff in one hand, with a elven diamond toppin it off. He took a step towards her, but stepped on a twig. She turned, startled, and hit him over the head with the staff, knocking him unconscious.

~NL~

• Far off in the land of the north, I bounded through the Snow, my paws were freezing, and my pelt was growing icicles, but I had made up my mind, and there was no stopping me this time. And I sprinted through the night, at one point I heard the Roars of an animal, based off of the legend it was probably the Wyrm, and then I heard the Howl of a wolf. But I bounded on, and on, through the perilous night.

~NL~

• Jeffrey awoke the next morning in a dungeon of elven make, which was obvious  for everywhere you looked there were arches. He was in shackles and was guarded by two guards. Not again! thought Jeffrey, for this was the second time he had been imprisoned, although this prison was much nicer and more hospitable.

~NL~

• Noble Leone (ASIA1)Noble Leone (ASIA1) Posts: 1,633
    edited 03.10.2015
    Czar stood on the balcony of his home, overlooking the siege that was unfolding before him. Men were being flung everywhere by the far superior invaders of barbarians Wyrms and other low life's. 
    "Sir!" called one of his guards
    "What is it Philip?" asked Czar.
    "The pirates have broken through the eastern wall." he reported.
    "Very good, tell them to move straight to the palace." ordered Czar.
    "Sir yes sir!" yelled Philip and he went straight to the nearest errand boy.
    The Dragons flew over the battlements, spewing forth flame from their maws, men fell at every turn, and the walls crumbled under the might of the new Necromancer.
    "The Barbarians have breached the northern flank!" reported another of his guards.
    "Sir!" called another, "the cultists have broken the northeastern flank!"
    "The Robber Baron King has felled the Southern battlement!" reported yet another.
    "The pirates have entered the city!" shouted a soldier who had scrambled into the room.
    "The Cultists and there Dragons have reached the palace!" called Philip, running back into the room, They are currently battling in the courtyard!"
    "Very good." snickered Czar, "Execute phase four." he ordered.
    The entire room fell silent, the scrambling guards all stopped, and stared at him. "Sir, are you sure you wish to go through with this?" Asked Philip.
    "I am sure" assured Czar.
    "Then evacuate the building!" ordered Philip.
    "NO!" bellowed Czar, "We must make this look authentic."
    "But sir, we guards will all surly die." Reminded Philip.
    "Then so be it." growled Czar.
    "I will not stand here while you condemn us!" shouted Philip angrily.
    Czar walked up to him and placed his hand on Philips shoulder, "I know." he said, and he twitched his wrist and a knife fell into his hand from his robe , he gripped Philips shoulder tightly, and stabbed him through the heart. "Would anyone else like to contradict me?" threatened Czar. The room was absolutely silent, "That's what I thought." said Czar, "Now do  as your told!" and the room erupted into a frenzy once again as everyone tumbled out the door to please Czar. Czar turned back towards the stained glass window examining it's every perfection. 

A few minutes later the room began to shake, and another of his guards ran in, "Sir, phase four has begun."
    "Good, very good." he growled, and the stained glass window exploded, spraying shards everywhere and a blood red dragon, the size of a siege tower stood outside, clinging to the side of his house, the Cultist on the Dragon's back pointed his staff at Czar, and the dragon's maw opened, ready to strike. . .

Post edited by Noble Leone (ASIA1) on

~NL~

• He dies from a dragon.

Best Regards,

John

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Jeffrey awoke once again, this time his cell door was open and the two elvish guards stood over him. 
    "Karakha na shata." ordered one of them. Jeffrey, who new a bit of elvish, translated this too: "Come with us." They then proceeded to pick him up by the arms and drag him down the corridors of the elvish palace. They dragged him so fast, that any time he tried to get he feet they were yanked out from under him by the brisk pace of the elves.
    "Where are you taking me?" asked Jeffrey, " I demand to know."
    "Semala naka soa knowa." answered one of them. Meaning: "You shall know soon enough."
    Jeffrey fell silent, all he could do know was wait.
    Finally after being dragged up several flights of stairs in the wooden palace, he made it to the top. And there. perched on a branch, sat Fay. Behind him stood many brightly colored tropical birds. And on the floor next to him stood two elvish guards, and two rows of fully clad elvish soldiers. Fay was brightly decorated, his feathery cloak strewn with hews of blue, green, and gold. He had a large feathery crown about his head, and a tail consisting of ten foot long feathers, splayed, which he fanned out behind himself in the shape of a throne. 

~NL~

edited 06.10.2015
    A hawk flew over the carnage of the battle, the Wyrmes had burned the castle, the walls had been smashed, and the citizens slaughtered. And the Flag of the Wyrme rose above it all, silhouetted against a blood red rising sun. Smoke billowed into the air, and fires still smoldered.
    The marching armies of the great Wyrme ravaged across the empires. Many battles we're fought, but none would compare with the battle of the Empire, and the battle of the Lion, in which the armies of the Lions which consisted of all the castle lords still loyal to the now deceased emperor, and on the apposing side marched the power hungry armies of the Wyrme, but I digress.
    The hawk surveyed the battle scene, and flew back to it's master in the southeast.

~NL~

• ... a big carrot which he uses to hit the ogre and the ogre is soooo confused.

HAHA!
  • Cecil finally reached the end of Everwinter, far off in the distance he spotted the Fire Peaks region. Cecil turned towards the center of the great empire.  He galloped off into the distance, toward the capital, and the Battle of the Lion.

~NL~

• edited 13.11.2015
             There be an ill wind that blows, this Eve before the feast at Great Hall of the King of Dragon's Lair. Sir Raymondo 56 sits alone thinking of the beautiful Queen of Life, he had spied but for alittle while as he was  soaring  over the Great Kingdom, while patroling watching out for danger, mounted on his Mega Robo Dragon Spike 2, he was thinking  who was this Grand Lady, She was like a dream as she walked along the garden of her castle.  He had thought this was just a day dream.  But his dreaming was shaken as a cry of the Barbarians are at the gate!!!!!!!! He jumped up to do battle as the troops already fighting to drive off the Barbarians, they were a mean looking lot, they wanted to get in to kill & loot, but the brave warriors, drove them back with great fury.  The Barbarian Prince was not at all happy about his defeat, he swore an oath to return. But Sir Rexx, waving his battleaxe called out & when ye do come I'll be havin' ye head on a spike.  & feed the rest of ye to the swamp snappers for a snack.  Ah ha tomorrow the feast of giving of thanks is to be held here Sir Ray, says to Sir Rexx,  I & a grand feast it'll be replies, Sir Rexx,  .   Say my lord, ye should invite The Queen of Life, offers Sir Rexx.   Ye are right Sir Knight, replies Sir Ray, ye see to it, be quick about it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & invite Noble Leone, Sir Cormyria, Sir LightSwayer, Cat123Adventure, & The Coolking, & all the Lords & Ladies.!!!!!!!!!!!!  & Lady Sickness, & the Dynamic Duo Alliance, & All our friends                                May there be a Great Feast in Everwinter!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sir Raymondo 56 @usa1
  • GJ keep up the good work :)

Regards,
    John

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  •       At last the feast over, the guests leaving full of fine food  & drink.  The reports come in of a great storm of battles raging to the North, South, East & West, in all the Kingdoms of the realm.  A message from the Lady Raji  leader of the Allies from the North, of the Dire Wolfe Hound Clan, the page enters, with scroll in hand, he hands it to Sir Rexx, & he hands it to Sir Raymondo, he reads the message asking for help to defeat the evil Witch Endorea & the evil Wizard Maclonez  & their demon horde & undead Zombie Warriors, with their allies the Golden Dragon & the wicked mean Evil Ninjas of the Black Snake Clan.   Bid Lady Raji  to enter, as the beautiful Lady enters, Sir Ray is in awe, she's more lovely than he had been told.  Thoughts of his dearly departed Lady Victoria, still fresh in his heart.  This young Lady stirs his heart, she's strong, brave, fearless, wise, so much like Lady Victoria, but still different, alittle younger.  Sir Rexx  states, her Ladyship to see you Sire, ah yes, thank you Sir Rexx, you & all the others may leave.   As Lady Raji, steps forth, she bows to Sir Ray, he in turn bids her to sit in the seat of honor, please tell me my Lady, what brings you to our humble hall this day.  She is dressed in armor that does not hide the fact that she is well figured woman.  She speaks of the coming battles & asks for help. Sir Ray replies yea we will join you in your quest to rid the Kingdom of these malcontents, & destroy their forces.  Lady Raji, offers may I be so bold as to offer an alliance of marriage my Lord, oh my she was bold.  Sir Ray smiled, for he had asked Lady Victoria, to marry him, but here this beauitful lass was asking him.  He looked at her with alot of joy, before he thought, he said why yes I believe that'd be a great idea.    Say in 2 months time?  No now, my Lord, replied Lady Raji, we have much to do.  Ok then let's do this, Sir Ray called for a page, the boy entered, please take this message to the Preacher, summon him to come at once for there is to be a wedding.!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Today!!!!!!!!!    Luckly not all the guests had left, the ones that he invited  & trusted most where there.  They where over joyed to hear, crazy Sir Ray was getting married again.  After the wedding the feast went on for 3 more days.!!!!
    Sir Raymondo 56 @usa1
  •                     In the Everwinter hall of Dragon's Lair the wedding bells have their last peal, the call to War sounds as the War horns signal the coming attack on the Golden Dragon Lord Evil Chan Wong & the Evil Ninja Black Snake Clan, & the Witch & Wizards that terrorize the frozen land of endless cold & bitter ever pain of hunger.  The Dragon Ryder & his new bride are readying an army to wipe out the armies of the dark Warlords of the Sinister Alliances of wicked Kings  that ensalve freemen everywhere.  Crys of freedom for all freemen & bound unite to throw off the chains of the wicked, we will fight to the last man,or warrior woman.  On to Victory, May all brave men, women &  children be free happy & healthy.   Even as this World Ends, A New one begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As the Blood Red Moon rises!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sir Raymondo 56 @usa1
  •        As the storm clouds stir the heavens, thunder roars & lighting flashes, angels of War come down to fight against the forces of darkness.  The sounds of War horns call to the battle of honorable warriors all.  The Seer once asked, Can ye break the Northern Iron, or the Steel of their souls, strong & brave men all be, that call upon the Holy Father of All.  For even the Gates of Hades can not win the day, onward Warriors of the faith, be not fearful for we shall overcome all our enemies. Sir Ray & Lady Raji, ride into battle, to attack Evil Chan Wong the Golden Dragon Lord & the Evil Black Snake Clan Ninjas.  They shall fall one & all, to the unbreakable Northern Iron, & Steel Will, of warriors tried & true.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Under banners Black & Gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Viva La Victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sir Raymondo 56 @usa1
  •                       <3It is done the battle won, all the enemies subdued, the Witch & Wizard & War Lords cast into the Great Abyss, Cthulu has been defeated by his enemies as well., a battle royal with Hastur,  Nodens , beat him soundy, put him chains, to dwell in darkness.  

Sir Raymondo 56 @usa1
  • edited 21.11.2015
          It is said in legends that many have seen Cthulu & others in human form, shape shifters if you will, walking along with human kind in the world. So do we realy know each other so well?  It is tale for another time.  The time passes as soar thru time & space to arrive in time to the battle lines form, dividing light from darkness, the desert winds blow hot, I see the nomads fortress fall, from fury of the White Wolfe of War ,  as the legend states Hungry Is The Wolfe that Hunts His Prey.    I the Watcher seek a treasure buried in the dersert  long ago,  A bottle of the Jennie  of Bagdadzbob,  reported to have much power,  Searching the ruins of an abandoned Nomad stronghold, I find my prize, I polish the bottle, & a cloud of blood smoke pours from the bottle, to reveal a beautiful raven haired buxom Jennie named Zennar,  she bows & replies what is your wish master, ?  Tell me & I will grant your hearts desire.  I the Watcher wish for peace, & thta we may leave this dread place.  No sooner then I had said the words we where transported back our home base ...............................Wow!!!!!!!!!!    For the adventure goes onward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Post edited by Sir Raymondo 56 (US1) on
    Sir Raymondo 56 @usa1
    edited 21.11.2015
    I skidded to a halt atop a cliff over looking a long valley, on both sides of the valley stood two enormous armies of red and blue the red bore an insignia of a lion, and the blue bore an insignia of thorns. The two armies faced off, weapons held at the ready, every man stood bolt upright at attention, absolutely silent, each waiting for the other side to make the first move, the only sound was that of the scavengers, who craved flesh, all they could see was ten tone of meat piled up in front of there faces.

Image result for lion

Then, inaudible to the human ear, but to my ears it was clear as day: a lonely battle cry started, then it was quickly joined by battle cry after battle cry, then the army of the Lion charged, unsettling the army of the Necromancer. Then they quickly recovered and they two, charged across the valley, the Lions were in an arrow point formation, spears level with the ground.

Image result for the Chronicles of Narnia battle scene

The world seemed o slow down, then all at once, it erupted into a fray of death and destruction. Sword clanged on shield, spear stabbed through heart, mace crunched through bone and arrow pierced through flesh. And I, Cecil watched it all, but my mind was made up, nothing would change that now, I turned, and bounded down the cliff, charging into the ranks of the army tearing through the flesh of the trolls, goblins, dwarves, and even men that stood against me. 

~NL~

Sign In to comment.