Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Honor points

How do I get honor and how can I increase it when I do?

Comments

• modnarton (GB1)modnarton (GB1) Posts: 172
    edited 19.11.2015
    You gain honour by attacking ( and beating) players within 1-10 levels of yourself. It's better if they are slightly above your level
    modnarton @ en 1
  • Or you could attack people at like lvl 70 when u are lvl 30 (like i did hehehe) and get around 300 honor if they are good.
    1. This will piss them off.
    2. YOu will gain a lot more than attacking lvl 1-10 around ur lvl.
  • How do I get honor and how can I increase it when I do?
    you start the game with 100 honor i believe. the only way to get more is to steal it by attacking others. you must win the battle to steal their honor. if you are attacked and lose the battle, if the person is close to your level, then you lose honor. once you get to higher levels or higher honor ranks, you must not only attack someone near your level, but also with high honor, or else you wont get any

when you start the attack on someone, you click their castle, and click the attack icon. it shows a screen that shows the honor symbol, with a number that has a + or a - next to it, and the glory symbol with a number and a +% next to it. the honor number shows how much you can win or lose by attacking that person, and the glory shows how much extra glory you can win in a fight against them because of your honor. the more honor you have, the higher the glory number will be
    im batman
    furture @ EN1
  • How do I get honor and how can I increase it when I do?
    you start the game with 100 honor i believe. the only way to get more is to steal it by attacking others. you must win the battle to steal their honor. if you are attacked and lose the battle, if the person is close to your level, then you lose honor. once you get to higher levels or higher honor ranks, you must not only attack someone near your level, but also with high honor, or else you wont get any

when you start the attack on someone, you click their castle, and click the attack icon. it shows a screen that shows the honor symbol, with a number that has a + or a - next to it, and the glory symbol with a number and a +% next to it. the honor number shows how much you can win or lose by attacking that person, and the glory shows how much extra glory you can win in a fight against them because of your honor. the more honor you have, the higher the glory number will be
    No you start with0
  • kojo123 (IN1)kojo123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 92
    i want to know hw to farm honour frm dummy accs like lvl 70 players do 
Sign In to comment.