We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Screenshots

Ok so i recently got lightshot and i'm trying to learn how to take a screen shot without using my mouse i tried the prt scn button but it doesn't work, is there another button you have to press at the same time?? plz let me know :)

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
  • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~

Best Answer

Answers

• You don't have to, make sure that lightshot is running in background
    If its not running, you won't will be able to take ss
    Himanshu mitta7 @ INDIA 1
    CHV and UAL family keeps fighting and blaming each other for destroying server.
    But its their fight actually destroying everything.
    I need your Feedback on this Suggestion, please give it your time.
    Get rid of the fucking in-game pop-up ads GGE.
  • Can someone plz inform me how to take a screen shot while being able to keep my mouse over my castle

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • shift+command+9   on a mac

try searching on Google.. they know a bunch of stuff
    Snake Plissken @ usa 1
  • for laptop (or PC) depending on the brand of your computer, it is usually Function key + PRT SC key.
  • Still not working inless idk where the function button is

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
Sign In to comment.