Home English (UK) Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Grace's Head.

Comments

• That's also true!
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
    @en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
  • K K (US1)K K (US1) Posts: 3,731
    I think not. I'm not exactly the most sophisticated person out there.

Fine, I'll go find someone else who will accept my flattery. 

I was trying to be logical!

On the other hand . . . Why the hell was I trying to be logical?
    How did you find my statement confusing? It's as simple as I can get.
    By 'scratching that' you effectively said that it is okay for me to eat Quacky, but it is not okay for me to roast her head off.

'Scratch that' generally means 'taking that back'. I took back the 'wouldn't have allowed you to eat Quacky' statement, and replaced it with the 'wouldn't have allowed you to roast Quacky's head off' statement. Because when somebody says 'scratch that', it usually means they're taking back a statement they've previously said, and replacing it with another statement that's usually more extreme, or severe.
    My point!

You took back that I can't eat Quacky, and replaced it with I can't roast her head off.

So, I can eat Quacky provided that I don't roast her head off in the process.
    The Sane Acquaintance of Inrazimad
    The Co-Creator of the Bilbo RPG Community

K [email protected] Int 1
    Member of the Royal Heavy Launchers; subdivision of the Royal Gunner Circle; subdivision of the Royal Remnant Knights.
    PS: Remnant Knights is owned and copyright to Game Samba and Kalydo. My post on the forums is to be considered fan fiction.

Hate the fires,
    K K

Help me raise Creatures, please.

• Cyclone14 (INT1)Cyclone14 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11,909

By 'scratching that' you effectively said that it is okay for me to eat Quacky, but it is not okay for me to roast her head off.

'Scratch that' generally means 'taking that back'. I took back the 'wouldn't have allowed you to eat Quacky' statement, and replaced it with the 'wouldn't have allowed you to roast Quacky's head off' statement. Because when somebody says 'scratch that', it usually means they're taking back a statement they've previously said, and replacing it with another statement that's usually more extreme, or severe.
    My point!

You took back that I can't eat Quacky, and replaced it with I can't roast her head off.

Certainly. You can eat Quacky; provided you don't want to get your head roasted off in the process! 
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

One of the old-timers, long since departed from this land — my inbox, however, remains open!
  • Wow.

You're all still playing...

Hi guys.

I'm Daniel Degude.

Assuming you remember the 14th most commonly disliked forumer ever 

XD
    Don't take my insults seriously.

I'm quite high-strung.

• I think not. I'm not exactly the most sophisticated person out there.

My point!

OH MY GOSH. WOULD IT BE BETTER IF I JUST SAID "I'LLROAST YOUR ASS OFF BEFORE YOU EVER TRY ROASTING QUACKY'S HEAD OFF."? GOSH!

Wow.

Hi guys.

I'm Daniel Degude.

XD

Oh look, it's you again.
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 

My point!

Certainly. You can eat Quacky; provided you don't want to get your head roasted off in the process! 
    Now that's another discussion entirely.

Wow.

Hi guys.

I'm Daniel Degude.

XD
    I actually don't remember you...

You were here before 2014?

My point!

OH MY GOSH. WOULD IT BE BETTER IF I JUST SAID "I'LLROAST YOUR ASS OFF BEFORE YOU EVER TRY ROASTING QUACKY'S HEAD OFF."? GOSH!
    *Blinks*

All I was trying to say was that You're not the only duck which I can roast here. Provided that I wanted to do so in the first place, which I don't.

How this discussion ended up like this is beyond me...

Member of the Royal Heavy Launchers; subdivision of the Royal Gunner Circle; subdivision of the Royal Remnant Knights.
    PS: Remnant Knights is owned and copyright to Game Samba and Kalydo. My post on the forums is to be considered fan fiction.

Hate the fires,
    K K

• I DIDN'T EVEN USE A SPACE.

I am currently grammatically incapable. 

P.S. Daniel was here in 2014, I think you've ran into him before.

I DIDN'T EVEN USE A SPACE.

I am currently grammatically incapable. 

P.S. Daniel was here in 2014, I think you've ran into him before.
    I don't think so....

Hate the fires,
    K K

• Huh, okay then . . .

• whats up wid da inrazimad forums?
  • It died.

It died.
    It shall be resurrected.

ETC 12:00 AM AEDT
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

One of the old-timers, long since departed from this land — my inbox, however, remains open!
  • NickDude (US1)NickDude (US1) Posts: 4,268
    It'd be about the time. I am dying from the lack of RPG.
    Bards shall sing about the victories of ours,
    Enemies will fall under Chivalric Lords' towers
    Foes of their Leader will always tremble,
    But his and Chivalric Lords' allies will reassemble

Every alliance must have 3 things: loyalty,rules and right to vote. Without them,it is not an alliance. It's anarchy.

~Sandravlc of Aragonsland Empire,Leader of Chivalric Lords alliance. Leader serves,not rules.~
    Sandravlc's Logbook- Chronicle I

Indeed. It's been a bad week for everyone involved.
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

• I've been lying around in bed for the past four hours mulling over parts of my life that I regret, constantly updating Wattpad for new book updates, scrolling through random crap on Facebook, trying to finish off my homework, going on a Fine Bros binge-watch, going on a Connor Franta binge-watch, and staring at the wall.

This is what happens when I'm bored.

I should've read something.

I could've watched six episodes of Supernatural in that time.

Maybe even do a little bit of exercise.

BUT CONNOR FRANTA CHEERED ME UP WITH HIS ENERGY, SO THAT'S ALRI- Oh look, a book update!

Well, that was depressing. 
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

It died.
    It shall be resurrected.

ETC 12:00 AM AEDT
    [color=red] Took ya long en-

Wait... the forums don't do BC Code no more...

*Sobs*
    I didn't realise they were that addicting until I when a month without Internet in Asia.

Now this... This is just harsh on Karin and I...

Indeed. It's been a bad week for everyone involved.
    Well, I'd like to see all the good work you've done for us, Cyclone.
    I've been lying around in bed for the past four hours mulling over parts of my life that I regret, constantly updating Wattpad for new book updates, scrolling through random crap on Facebook, trying to finish off my homework, going on a Fine Bros binge-watch, going on a Connor Franta binge-watch, and staring at the wall.

This is what happens when I'm bored.

I should've read something.

I could've watched six episodes of Supernatural in that time.

Maybe even do a little bit of exercise.

BUT CONNOR FRANTA CHEERED ME UP WITH HIS ENERGY, SO THAT'S ALRI- Oh look, a book update!
    That sounds depressing...
    Well, that was depressing. 
    Concurred.

Hate the fires,
    K K

• Now you see why you must hurry and finish maintenance, Cyclone. I am bored out of my mind!

Well, we'll just bump up the ETC another seven days  ten minutes, and I'll have it done!
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

• The Get Hype message, interesting.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file